The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2004, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 21
mamamia is one of the Best!mamamia is one of the Best!mamamia is one of the Best!
Why

Any brothers out there know why the gals would ask you to drink a cup of warm water after a session of Massage?? If you turn them down saying you dun want the drink they will insist that you better drink.....Any brother can advise???
Old 26-01-2004, 04:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -185 / Power: 0
tanterry tanterry
To answer these challenging questions, i need more info... like could you name those that been practising or insisting on it?
Old 26-01-2004, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Why

Quote:
Originally posted by mamamia
Any brothers out there know why the gals would ask you to drink a cup of warm water after a session of Massage?? If you turn them down saying you dun want the drink they will insist that you better drink.....Any brother can advise???
maybe got "gong tau" one!
Old 26-01-2004, 05:09 PM
Samster

mamamia is one of the Best!mamamia is one of the Best!mamamia is one of the Best!
Unhappy Why???

Quote:
Originally posted by tanterry
To answer these challenging questions, i need more info... like could you name those that been practising or insisting on it?
I encountered at 2 Tui Na shops ( 1 at Yishun Central with a standing sign board at the ground floor need to limb the stairs to 2nd floor 36/hr and and the other at Bukit Timah Shopping Centre near the level 1 toilet 40/hr, I forgotten the name of the shop...really sorry).... If you finsihed your session with or without special, they will ask you to drink a cup of warm water...
Old 26-01-2004, 05:12 PM
Samster

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally posted by tanterry
Encountered in 2 Tui Na shops ( 1 at Yishun Central shop houses with sign board at ground floor, need to climb to 2 floor 36/hrs and the other at Bukit Timah Shopping Centre 1st level near the gents toilet 40/hr)....Went to 2 and both insisted in drinking the warm water after a session of massage.
Old 26-01-2004, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
FallenAngel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Its to regulate something in the body lah so your body wun be hurt or something like that, last time was told but forgot the exact sentence liao, no 'gong tao' lah, aiya.
Old 26-01-2004, 08:40 PM
facial

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
After a massage ( i mean real massage in this case), your body toxins are sort of "free" and unentangle so to speak from your system.

The water usually warm is to help these toxin to be flush out as urine.

I dun think it is black magic in most cases although i do not rule it out altogether.
Old 26-01-2004, 08:51 PM
MarchBoy

Huh??
Which is which..?

Anywae if u wana drink, juz drink it if not juz leave it there cos the last time i went they gave me a cup after my tui na, i thought its chines tea but turn out to be plain water....haiz..
Old 26-01-2004, 09:00 PM
heroadvert

I think its a hospitality kind of thing...

After a good massage with or without special the good way to end the session would be to provide a certain form of beverage.

Certain places give you option(tea or coffee or hot or cold water) but most just give you plain hot water...

After that you will pay and she will walk you out the door and at the door wave bye bye.

Its kinda SOP thingy so nothing much to think about
Old 26-01-2004, 10:13 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1845 / Power: 21
schwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by facial
After a massage ( i mean real massage in this case), your body toxins are sort of "free" and unentangle so to speak from your system.

I dun think it is black magic in most cases although i do not rule it out altogether.
Yeah, bro facial is rite. even if u go for normal massage, eg foot reflexology, they will also give normal plain water. like wat bro facial had mentioned, this can help u to release your body toxins via urine. so nothing special abt it....juz SOP in any tuina shop.
Old 27-01-2004, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2541 / Power: 21
fun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why

Quote:
scare u got dehydrated...........
Old 27-01-2004, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Big V is Cool - loads of Potential
Why

Do you feel more horny??? After drinking the water....

For Blood circulation...

I have try Malay Massage (triditional) many time, after massage they will give you a cup of warm water.
Old 27-01-2004, 11:31 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1281 / Power: 21
nirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by facial

yes. u r rite.
for those who still have doubt, next time after the massage session, if u r offer a cup of water, can ask lor.
Old 27-01-2004, 11:53 AM
Samster

Not really true!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by schwing
Yeah, bro facial is rite. even if u go for normal massage, eg foot reflexology, they will also give normal plain water. like wat bro facial had mentioned, this can help u to release your body toxins via urine. so nothing special abt it....juz SOP in any tuina shop.
Brother facial, massage has got nothing to do with our organs.....is loosening up your muscles and not toxin in your body.....
Old 27-01-2004, 06:33 PM
facial

Re: Not really true!!!

Quote:
Brother facial, massage has got nothing to do with our organs.....is loosening up your muscles and not toxin in your body.....
Huh... I got mention organ meh?? I don't have lay. I only mention toxins
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1