The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2004, 02:20 AM
schwarz

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
This FL can trust or not?

I'm a newbie.

After registering on samster and for the fun of it, i looked for FL in irc. Got one but dunno she serious or not. There is some sort of code in her "finger" msg tht i accidently discovered and repeated to her. Because I hve been saying hi to her for a few hrs with no response. Logs and nicks below are edited for discretion. Website she provided looks genuine. Fellow samsters, any advice?

Session Start: Mon Jan 19 15:19:19 2004
Session Ident: "This FL"

<This FL> hi guys,,21f here with self pic...kinda need money now..i`m willing to meet u for sex..$100 ( 2hours and blowjob.) venue it at my house at woodlands..time is now..but there is 2 rules..1: transfer payment to me before meeting..2:condoms will be used..the rules will not be changed..contacts will be given before u transfer(if i decided you are the one)...pic at www.face-pic.com/madel21f

<Me> i dun wan bj onli fj n explore yr bod wif my mth.. u provide condom? u need my pic? i'm fat n not hensem

<This FL> no

<Me> no to 1) explore yr bod wif my mouth? 2) provide condom? 3)my pic? 4) no to me?

<This FL> what bank u using?

<This FL> ur age?

<Me> xxxbank.. internet transfer.. age XXm .... i'm a genuine
case ... how serious is yr offer?

<This FL> take it as i`m not then

<diverse> ok thx aniwae.... hve a nice day

Session Close: Mon Jan 19 15:29:34 2004
Old 20-01-2004, 02:27 AM
schwarz

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Sorry Wrong Catagory

I'm sorry Samsters. I accidently post in this catagory... so sorry
Old 20-01-2004, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1281 / Power: 21
nirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud of
Re: This FL can trust or not?

Quote:
Originally posted by schwarz
I'm a newbie.

After registering on samster and for the fun of it, i looked for FL in irc. Got one but dunno she serious or not. There is some sort of code in her "finger" msg tht i accidently discovered and repeated to her. Because I hve been saying hi to her for a few hrs with no response. Logs and nicks below are edited for discretion. Website she provided looks genuine. Fellow samsters, any advice?

Session Start: Mon Jan 19 15:19:19 2004
Session Ident: "This FL"

<This FL> hi guys,,21f here with self pic...kinda need money now..i`m willing to meet u for sex..$100 ( 2hours and blowjob.) venue it at my house at woodlands..time is now..but there is 2 rules..1: transfer payment to me before meeting..2:condoms will be used..the rules will not be changed..contacts will be given before u transfer(if i decided you are the one)...pic at www.face-pic.com/madel21f

<Me> i dun wan bj onli fj n explore yr bod wif my mth.. u provide condom? u need my pic? i'm fat n not hensem

<This FL> no

<Me> no to 1) explore yr bod wif my mouth? 2) provide condom? 3)my pic? 4) no to me?

<This FL> what bank u using?

<This FL> ur age?

<Me> xxxbank.. internet transfer.. age XXm .... i'm a genuine
case ... how serious is yr offer?

<This FL> take it as i`m not then

<diverse> ok thx aniwae.... hve a nice day

Session Close: Mon Jan 19 15:29:34 2004
allow me to kapo kapo abit..... this mabel....had been around for many month liao....when she 1st started, her price was $150 for a single shot.

my 1 advise, unless u know the other party well, if not, better dun do bank transfer, it is wise to CASH when MEET.---------another thing, pls think over again, y will she want to do it in her place? wat if a customer on any other time come knock on the door when her parent around?

since my day with FL, i met alots, got 1 case, she stay bukit batok, also will ask u go to her house, after collecting $$, 5 min into her room, then her so-call Bro will come back home. turn off.
Old 20-01-2004, 09:24 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 24
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute
2 rules

cash only on meetup
cash after fuck

nothing else
Old 20-01-2004, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by FatSpider
2 rules

cash only on meetup
cash after fuck

nothing else
Agreed. Why pay for something u are not sure of??

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 20-01-2004, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 22
cheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by FatSpider
2 rules

cash only on meetup
cash after fuck

nothing else
yup, C.O.D.

Thank God It's Friday!
Old 20-01-2004, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 23
LiNpEh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
bro schwraz...

this is a con job.... if you tt the money before meetin up.. then i dunno what to say...

if she want... you bonk then you pay... only fair...

So..SCreW WhiLe YoU CaN...
Old 20-01-2004, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by LiNpEh
bro schwraz...

this is a con job.... if you tt the money before meetin up.. then i dunno what to say...

for internet transfer, not too sure.

but for ATM transfer, probably could inform the bank that you accidentally made a error transfer and fill in the form to retrieve your $ (charges apply though) ..... end up you get free bonk (not so, if she make an immediate withdrawal after receipts) .... hahaha

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 20-01-2004, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
kangtow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
and she will accuse you molestation and kissing her private part.

can share the prison cell with shankar

becareful !!
Old 20-01-2004, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 22
easyeasy is one of the Best!easyeasy is one of the Best!easyeasy is one of the Best!
this is a very common con trick in the web, personally i had encounter this before. some would even want you to sent cash through mail be fore they give you their contact

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1