The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2009, 07:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future
Searching for that F-Cup Ah-Mei replacement ...

guys, it's been a while since Ah-Mei left our shores, and it seems unlikely that she is able to come back. And sadly, looking back over the past 9 months or so, I realize that we have not been able to find someone who can be a replacement for her !

no one I could find that was slim, and yet so so so busty (F-Cup) !!

just curious if anyone of you had any such luck ? I can always find slim, but the max would be D-cup. And when I find E or F-cup, it would be fat.

Nothing like Ah-Mei's legendary figure ... please share your thoughts or findings
Old 20-11-2009, 07:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Searching for that F-Cup Ah-Mei replacement ...

F Cup. Very very rare!

Thank you
Old 20-11-2009, 09:07 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1131 / Power: 19
Amoi has much to be proud ofAmoi has much to be proud ofAmoi has much to be proud ofAmoi has much to be proud ofAmoi has much to be proud ofAmoi has much to be proud ofAmoi has much to be proud ofAmoi has much to be proud ofAmoi has much to be proud of

Agreed...with this kind of figure really hard to come by.

monster boobs
Old 20-11-2009, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 19
Gd2day deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGd2day deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro Stylewhist,

So far, i have not seen anyone with that Cup size.

I will keep a lookout. If you found one, do let me know.......
Old 20-11-2009, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4168 / Power: 17
haonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond repute

i'm still searching for ah mei replacement too...
Old 20-11-2009, 09:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
phoentk is Cool - loads of Potential

I think so, Big-cup are usually fat. I think it is very hard to find Slim & Big !
Old 20-11-2009, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Same here also searching for Ahmei replacement...
Old 20-11-2009, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 18
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post
guys, it's been a while since Ah-Mei left our shores, and it seems unlikely that she is able to come back. And sadly, looking back over the past 9 months or so, I realize that we have not been able to find someone who can be a replacement for her !

just curious if anyone of you had any such luck ? I can always find slim, but the max would be D-cup. And when I find E or F-cup, it would be fat.

Nothing like Ah-Mei's legendary figure ... please share your thoughts or findings

Bro SW..

I always the good lobang from you (Ah Mei)..

Would be happy if I can return favour back to you..

Not sure if you tried Me* M*i Spa before..

Its a TN shop near Kampung B.....

Theirs a PRC MILF named Ella..

Good massage with strength and target your problem area..

Too bad only HJ avail but her HJ comes with fingering your ass..

Can autoroam and her jugs are D minimum..

Anyway, just my experience and to share.. If D cup is too small for you..

Think can skip la..

Damages are quite standard with all TN..

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 20-11-2009, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Luffy18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

quite hard to find ah mei replacement a woman with monstrous boob is a small figure.. must search high n low.
Old 20-11-2009, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 20
simone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post

E cups are rare ... hope u maY find a replacement soon for ah-mei ...
Old 20-11-2009, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
BoobloverGuy is Cool - loads of Potential

What about the past PRCs with E cup and above that were here in SG?
Old 21-11-2009, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 823 / Power: 21
(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold

I miss ah mei (.)(.) too, every now and then I would view through her pictures to refresh the wonderful memories.

Miss Mimi from balestier Fruitstall evern more, cause hers is as big as AH mei but firm.

I still looking for a F cup or min E in the posting, only to be disappointed that it is more of a D.
Old 22-11-2009, 02:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 19
castaway deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Damn I miss her F-Cups, especially her tit fuck!

I could still remember the 1st time when I saw her @ the shophouse near Shell petrol station, I couldn't believe my eyes when i saw those big juggs! At that time she wasn't on the sammyboy yet...

Initially I thought her boobs looked big due to some push up bra, until she saw me looking at her. She smile flirtatiously and jiggle her natural assets for me! The way those boobs shaked was unforgetable! And I suck and fondle her big breasts like no tmr for every FJ session! Those were the good days!

Have any bros here still in contact with her? If its so, please kindly pm me her contact. I would very much like to bonk her again in China next year! Please dun flame me, I simply missed her too much!
Old 22-11-2009, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 16
HOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud of

F cup is a tall standing order. I once tried a Mongolian MILF who was F cup about 3 years. It was like drinking CHINA MON NIU (the poison milk) very shiok.
Old 22-11-2009, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 16
steelhorn is a splendid one to beholdsteelhorn is a splendid one to beholdsteelhorn is a splendid one to beholdsteelhorn is a splendid one to beholdsteelhorn is a splendid one to beholdsteelhorn is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: Searching for that F-Cup Ah-Mei replacement ...

U atr right bro. I hv tried to contact her I think about 2 months back., sigh..no luck man. seems like she's out for good. Should be happy for her but on the contrary I still desperately wanting to suck and squeeze those wonderful knockers.
Well, just keep watching for another similiar pair and keep u guys update.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1