The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 31-12-2003, 09:49 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
condorhero is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
going out with geyland fr

I used to go out with a number of cat 150 fr for dinner and shopping - some of them very ang pai names. They are nice people. I do not think they expect very much - monetary wise. What they are looking for is someone to talk to and understand some of their problems. I think we should not be over reacting to things. They are also human beings- needs attention.
Old 31-12-2003, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 23
The_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to behold
Re: going out with geyland fr

Quote:
Originally posted by condorhero
I used to go out with a number of cat 150 fr for dinner and shopping - some of them very ang pai names. They are nice people. I do not think they expect very much - monetary wise. What they are looking for is someone to talk to and understand some of their problems. I think we should not be over reacting to things. They are also human beings- needs attention.
Ok, we know they're humans with feelings n emotions... so what's ur point? I hope it was not to bosst ur ego. If u n me were making $20,000.00 per month... I'm sure we'll be nice ppl as well. And mind u, u're not the only one who've had dinner n outings with a few of them... yep, perhaps initial aquaintance does not show much....wait till u get into the deeper reins.

Their problems should only be understood by their agents and toyboys...not completely us.

Toyman,
The Hustler

PS: Is this a FR?
Old 31-12-2003, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of
Whats your point here?
Old 06-01-2004, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 21
ahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to behold
sorry being newbie here but my understanding is no outings with gl gals as av does not allow it unless you are refering to fl gals whom is not under the control of the av. dont whack me

can any body still recall a h2831a gal by the name of holiday ??
Old 07-01-2004, 04:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
fontirak is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally posted by ahbengsony
sorry being newbie here but my understanding is no outings with gl gals as av does not allow it unless you are refering to fl gals whom is not under the control of the av. dont whack me

can any body still recall a h2831a gal by the name of holiday ??
in slinkapore everything also not allowed legally, juz dun get caught .

ps. u r not allowed in a sex forum either!
Old 08-01-2004, 02:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Devil is Cool - loads of Potential
Holiday of 2831A? Quited quite sometime back. Any update about her??? Happy New Year to all Samsters!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1