The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2009, 02:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1311 / Power: 21
t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of
life with OC

How many bros going thru a difficult patch in life especially with times like now, financial problem and others? OC jumped on you, no one could turn to. No sex with OC for many months? Just curious, mind to share?
Old 02-09-2009, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
sundial is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: life with OC

Quote:
Originally Posted by t123 View Post
How many bros going thru a difficult patch in life especially with times like now, financial problem and others? OC jumped on you, no one could turn to. No sex with OC for many months? Just curious, mind to share?
there are many here ....
always want this and that but cannot contribute ... a real liability
Old 02-09-2009, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
immutable deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyimmutable deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Lean times indeed. Just have to tighten belt, celibate, ride through this storm. Like they say - every cloud has a silver lining.
Old 02-09-2009, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1311 / Power: 21
t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of

you think singapore has silver linning nowadays. ALmost raining cats and dogs everyday.
Old 02-09-2009, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
leecs is Cool - loads of Potential

Dont let them climb on top of your head, like what im experiencing previously. You'll had a hard life...

I have a friend, whose OC wants him to send her to work in central everyday, send their baby to his mother in-law in the east, then he can peacefully go to work in the west. Every night my friend will have to wake up in the middle of the night to fix milk for baby. OC told my friend she can’t wake up at night, she’ll vomit. Been going on for 4 years. He’s totally shagged out

Then recently my friend reason with his OC with the above-mentioned. His OC said that her colleague’s hubby does it without complains, why cant you… Typical SG women. My friend told OC to marry him la. After our 2nd child, then we decide whether want to carry on or not…

She got shocked & now trying to amend. But my friend feels kind of awkward because not her usual self..
Old 02-09-2009, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
CityOfAngels deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCityOfAngels deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leecs View Post
Dont let them climb on top of your head, like what im experiencing previously. You'll had a hard life...

I have a friend, whose OC wants him to send her to work in central everyday, send their baby to his mother in-law in the east, then he can peacefully go to work in the west. Every night my friend will have to wake up in the middle of the night to fix milk for baby. OC told my friend she can’t wake up at night, she’ll vomit. Been going on for 4 years. He’s totally shagged out

Then recently my friend reason with his OC with the above-mentioned. His OC said that her colleague’s hubby does it without complains, why cant you… Typical SG women. My friend told OC to marry him la. After our 2nd child, then we decide whether want to carry on or not…

She got shocked & now trying to amend. But my friend feels kind of awkward because not her usual self..
It's difficult to change the pattern after many years thus, we got to mould the pattern during courtship times.
Old 02-09-2009, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 16
SamSeng79 is a glorious beacon of lightSamSeng79 is a glorious beacon of lightSamSeng79 is a glorious beacon of lightSamSeng79 is a glorious beacon of lightSamSeng79 is a glorious beacon of light

Must always show them who is the boss!!

-Pinay Lady self taken for BF to see--
Old 02-09-2009, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5888 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Some (or maybe more than 50%) of Sillpore's OCs are very demanding and unreasonable. Everything the hubbies got to do and it is only right the hubbies have to do. What a shit!? It's just like those young couples now that the BF carrys GF's handbag, and the gals are being pampered all the way till marriage. All they know is to talk about man and woman are equal, and does nothing.

Bro T123, are you having some problems right now?
Old 02-09-2009, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
StillLearning deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I consider myself fortunate. My OC does almost all the housework. We have four children, and she breast fed all of them. After post partum, my OC would resumed to entertain me. I am about 50, and we still have live firing 2 to 4 times a week, almost everyday during the fun week, and more frequent during the summer months. My OC is not high maintenance; does not spend much money on expensive clothes, shoes and make up; natural blonde, green eyes, tall and average weight (although was almost 200 pounds when she was pregnant), 34C 23 35 before child birth, now 36C/D 27 36.
Old 02-09-2009, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 20
itsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samster

well.....life with OC will always has its ups & downs......after being with her some years...you should by now know what makes her tick & what dont......i know most men will tend to give in to their OC's demands however unreasonable or inconsiderate it may be....but sometimes we have to take charge and show her who's the BOSS.....yes....play hardball sometimes.....but not all the time.....else it'll lose its effectiveness....good luck!
Old 02-09-2009, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
lovemilf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I agree....It's very difficult to change things after so many years.....you can try to change it slowly by throwing temper once in a while and she may gradually know that you are not happy with her and change oso.....I believe many Bros here face the same problem and thats why they are here at SBF....Do you guys agree - woman behaviour and attitute changes before and after marriage?
Old 02-09-2009, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillLearning View Post
I consider myself fortunate. My OC does almost all the housework. We have four children, and she breast fed all of them. After post partum, my OC would resumed to entertain me. I am about 50, and we still have live firing 2 to 4 times a week, almost everyday during the fun week, and more frequent during the summer months. My OC is not high maintenance; does not spend much money on expensive clothes, shoes and make up; natural blonde, green eyes, tall and average weight (although was almost 200 pounds when she was pregnant), 34C 23 35 before child birth, now 36C/D 27 36.
Bro...I really envy you have such a wife.....my OC very very seldom do housework and now had totally stopped after we got maid and kid......most of the time, I'm the one to study and play with my girl.....
Cherish wat you have....does she know you surf SBF?
Old 02-09-2009, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
leecs is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Some (or maybe more than 50%) of Sillpore's OCs are very demanding and unreasonable. Everything the hubbies got to do and it is only right the hubbies have to do. What a shit!? It's just like those young couples now that the BF carrys GF's handbag, and the gals are being pampered all the way till marriage. All they know is to talk about man and woman are equal, and does nothing.
+1..........
Old 02-09-2009, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
immutable deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyimmutable deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by t123 View Post
you think singapore has silver linning nowadays. ALmost raining cats and dogs everyday.
Every difficult and depressing circumstance has its hidden consolations. There is always reason for hope in the most desperate situation.
Old 02-09-2009, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leecs View Post
+1..........
I nearly fall into the category.....now slowly and steadily climbing up......
maybe we shall form some kind of association/group for married men......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1