The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2009, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute
Singapore Woman Beat Man in Public

Hello, found this to be interesting? Does anyone know what is frecking wrong with this man?

In my opinion, he must have been caught red handed for something very wrong. No wonder our Boss Ah Sam is so angry with our Nation.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Old 01-09-2009, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future
Re: Singapore Woman Beat Man in Public

Hi BRO,

Good that U posted this to share with BROs here !

Read this last weekend and my thoughts are this Crazy Woman need to check in to the Mental Hospital ASAP !...

Most likely she's into S&M....And that Wimp must be her sex slave !!!...Or being kept by her !!!

Can't imagine how painful it must be to let your didi & balls hit by her shoe ??? And use it to hit his face too !!!

Really liked to know who the F@%k she is ???
Old 01-09-2009, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 17
hang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of light

this guy is a disgrace.. stand there and let her beat... dun think any mentally sound guy would stand there and kenna let a gal beat....
maybe he is her pet???
Old 01-09-2009, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
Hi BRO,

Good that U posted this to share with BROs here !

Read this last weekend and my thoughts are this Crazy Woman need to check in to the Mental Hospital ASAP !...

Most likely she's into S&M....And that Wimp must be her sex slave !!!...Or being kept by her !!!

Can't imagine how painful it must be to let your didi & balls hit by her shoe ??? And use it to hit his face too !!!

Really liked to know who the F@%k she is ???
Good morning Bro;

What a sadistic woman I might add and you forgot she even tiger clawed his balls. Maybe if someone has friends working in LTA can help, the license plate can be seen clearly, driving a Lexus somemore

The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Old 01-09-2009, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
indexes401 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She is the girlfriend of the guy.

Check out the link here
Old 01-09-2009, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good morning everyone.

1. I reckon that Man may have transmitted some sexual diseases to her, which understandably explained for her 'insatiable appetite' to claw, pinch, and hit his genital areas with her shoes.

2. On the same token, I did witness, right under my nose, a young tender, slim girl hit and slap her bf while letting out an audible note 'U think I am so blind and stupid to believe you were sleeping alone in your own room!'

3. So I suppose the old Hokkien saying bears some useful help/truth after all - 'Want to secretly steal to eat, u jolly well know how to wipe the area around your mouth clean, destroying any fact-bearing evidence'.

4. Interestingly, any samsters here offer to translate the above saying into Hokkien? Share. share la...
Old 01-09-2009, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
bratwurst_dick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Singapore Woman Beat Man in Public

heard shes damn hot and has a very pretty face, any resourceful bros can find out her closeup photo?
Old 01-09-2009, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Mkampf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got this from another forum.......yeah, agree with bratwurst kookoo that she is quite hot

Man in high-heel attack a top property agent

A man caught on video being hit in the private parts by his girlfriend with her high-heel shoe, is a director of an international property company.

Nanyang Siang Pau reported that the couple had been dating for two years.

A person who claimed to be the couple’s friend contacted the media after the video clip was widely circulated on the Internet and the news was reported in local newspapers.

The friend said the 41-year-old man was among the top 10 agents in the company and due to his excellent performance, was appointed as director of a department overseeing more than 100 agents.

“He is good looking, wears glasses and looks younger than his real age.

“He drives a big car, lives in condominium and is popular among the women,” the friend said, adding that the man was divorced and has a daughter.

The friend said the 21-year-old woman was a receptionist at the property company two years ago.

However, she did not last long as she often wore sexy dresses and received numerous warnings from the Human Resources Department.

Since then, she has not worked and depends on the boyfriend.

It was reported on Saturday that the woman was caught on video scolding her boyfriend, repeatedly hitting him on the face and attacking his private parts at a parking bay in Singapore
Old 01-09-2009, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5888 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

I would reckon that the man (41 y.o.) has 'makan' outside and was caught red-handed by gf (21 y.o.) The man is a boss himself and I believe that was his lexus. This was report on last Sat. wan bao. The way the gal humilated him was outrageous, and this man is a disgrace to we MEN. He should just go spilt ways with her, though he may had done something very wrong. He just stood there and let her wacked his groin 3 times with her high heel shoes and on his face too. Gosh....
Old 01-09-2009, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 17
tigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of light

tis guy is a "sia suay" (big shame) to all men! from d video i wld guess tat d gal friend probably caught him red-handed wif another woman. but still he shd not allow her to whack him like tat, some more in d public.

honestly, i think tis guy loses all dignity. i wld never allow such thing to happen to me. if any of my women dare to lay their finger on me, i wl slap her so hard n tell her to fuck-off!
Old 01-09-2009, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 16
YingYang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYingYang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYingYang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYingYang is a living Saint! - you won't find better

LOL.. But its a shame on him.. If he's that rich, why can't he just go out and approach other girls ? Rather than stick to one GF from hell ? I rather go chase angels..
Old 01-09-2009, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
stolten deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I agree with tigerboy18. I'd do Kurt Angle's Ankle Lock on her if she attempts to do that on me. LOL
Old 01-09-2009, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 19
Major_Ace deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMajor_Ace deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Another useless henpeck man!

Life is short!
Old 01-09-2009, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 19
bfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to all

I agree with tigerboy18 and stolten, this men should give her a slap and walk away. stand there like a stone and let her hit him. Singapoe and china got so many girl, go and find 1 la.
Old 01-09-2009, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 19
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

well....he must still love this girl very much to take all the abused by her or she has "got hold of his balls" to blackmail him and anyhow whack him and he cannot do a thing about it. Just stand there...and get whacked
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1