The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2009, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
stolten deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Polygamy VS Monogamy

Hi, I read an article in the newspaper the other day, saying that men in places where polygamy is not restricted, tend to live longer and happier

So does that mean to say, the monogamy system is killing us?

IMHO, I'd prefer polygamy, so I won't get to choose which gal I like better
Old 29-08-2009, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 15
Thales deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThales deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Polygamy VS Monogamy

You are not alone, bro. I think most guys prefer polygamy.
Old 29-08-2009, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
QQBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Polygamy would be a good strategy to overcome the declining birth rate in Singapore. However, even if polygamy is legalized, wives would be the biggest obstacle. Which Singapore woman would allow the husband to have a 2nd wife?

寧教我負天下人,休教天下人負我
Ever since I reached puberty, my taste for women has not changed.. Their average age is always 20.
Old 29-08-2009, 11:38 AM
Samster

Well, I also happen to read in an article in the newspaper which said that this Israeli guy has 50+ wives!!!! All of them living happily together.

I think it's the system that spoilt the market lah, hahaz~

If at the start, polygamy is not illegal, then no one would say anything also
Old 29-08-2009, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3212 / Power: 20
*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute

Polygamy would be warmly welcomed but it must only apply to men.

Don't think i would be able to accept being 1 of the few/many husbands my wife has.
Old 29-08-2009, 11:51 AM
Samster

Of course~ It'd so weird lo.... Anyways, if it were approved to only guys, some stoolpit feminist people like to argue will say, "why not?"

I think one of the main reasons y pple in polygamic r/s live longer than those in monogamic ones is becos if the couple quarrel, the guy can go to another wife to seek 'counselling'
Old 29-08-2009, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 20
newbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of light

then the women go seek counselling where? if the men live longer but the womens' quality of life deteriorates, won't we be building our happiness and longevity over their corpses?

i think polygamy is fine on a case-by-case basis, but with mutual understanding and equality. don't think it works for everyone. for example, if i have a gf or wife, and i don't want her to fuck around, then when i'm in a r/s i stop fucking around. clearly, as you can see, i'm still single right now
Old 29-08-2009, 08:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
famo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ever wondered those in a polygamy marriage, do they have threesomes/foursomes with all wives at the same time?
Old 30-08-2009, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Savanna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you convert to Islam...

You are entitled to have 4 wivies!!!
Old 30-08-2009, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

There are many societies where there are more men than women. Countries like China and India. China because they prefer boys. India because to marry a girl off, the family of the girl got to pay the groom a dowry. If there aren't enough girls to go around, how to have polygamy? In Singapore in the 40s, things are different. A lot of men died during the Japanese Occupation so polygamy help ladies find a hubby.

My grandfather has a lot of wives. I think he died earlier from all the stress and quarrels from the wives. The wives are so busy with family politics that kids are often ignored or used as a tool for comparison and bargaining. The hubby is busy trying to manage the wives and don't really spend a lot of time with the kids. If he like Wife 1's son, then Wife 2 will complain etc. A lot of issues. When hubby dies, guess who will be fighting for his estate?

I think the grass always looks greener on the other side. Polygamy allows you to fuck many wives but I think monogamy doesn't restrict the number of girls we can fuck leh .
Old 30-08-2009, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 18
junkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savanna View Post
If you convert to Islam...

You are entitled to have 4 wivies!!!
Erm, I don't think you are entitled to 4 wives but the more appropriate word would be "allowed". If you want a another wive, the existin wives must give permission for you to do so. If she disagrees but there is a valid reason, e.g. she can't bear you children, I guess in most cases you can mary the other wiman without her permission but must be approved by the Islam Court (I can't seem to remember he name of this court).

Anyway, you need to apple to this court & they will assess your income & situation & what not to make sure everybody's happy & you can afford to support a big family & also make you commit to treating each wife fairly, etc.

Just what I can rembmember off hand. Any bros able to verify this?

Giving out my humble 17 Durex Featherlite Ultima as much as possible.

Please PM (very impt cos me poor memory) me so I can return your favour.
Old 30-08-2009, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
mldue is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkie2807 View Post
Erm, I don't think you are entitled to 4 wives but the more appropriate word would be "allowed". If you want a another wive, the existin wives must give permission for you to do so. If she disagrees but there is a valid reason, e.g. she can't bear you children, I guess in most cases you can mary the other wiman without her permission but must be approved by the Islam Court (I can't seem to remember he name of this court).

Anyway, you need to apple to this court & they will assess your income & situation & what not to make sure everybody's happy & you can afford to support a big family & also make you commit to treating each wife fairly, etc.

Just what I can rembmember off hand. Any bros able to verify this?
years back, i had a driving instructor who spoke to me about his wife arranging for him to find another wife. that part on equal treatment is indicated but he told me that he knows himself to be human only and afraid that he might show favoritism. and the fact that the wife is willing to take up the responsibility to find another wife for him, is not just about helping him, but to ensure she finds one that can get along with herself too.
Old 30-08-2009, 12:01 PM
Samster

junkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mldue View Post
but to ensure she finds one that can get along with herself too.
Ah, yes. This is very important that they can at least have a civil conversation / discussion on maters relating to their husband or the household in general. If they can't stand the sight of each other, I think the guy will live a shorter life instead of a longer one & would be better off single or just stick with one wife.

Remember, double the wife = double the pleasure / happiness = double the trouble when shit hits the ceiling fan.

Heez...

Old 30-08-2009, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 23
Darren32 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarren32 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarren32 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarren32 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Want so many wives for what.. more wives more problems.. More important to have a flexible wife who don't restrict you so much... then you have time to cultivate FBs outside..

Want to fuck more, don't need to make them your wives..
Old 30-08-2009, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren32 View Post
Want to fuck more, don't need to make them your wives..
My friend told me this time & time again.

"Want to drink milk, don't need to bring the cow home right?"

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1