The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2009, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
eroticaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Beware Massage shop at Toa Payoh Lor1 blk 12@

Hi Bro

Just to share my bad experience this afternoon....Feeling horny so after lunch went to look look see see any tuina shop around that area. Manage to find a shop which i forgot the shop name something like Green forest...the shop deco not bad and sign board green colour. went in opted for 1 hr initial at $38.. the lady attended to me soso.. massage wise chop chop like going to reincarnate(Canto verb). After 10min massage she told me felt warm cos of the next cubicle customer felt cold tat why lower down the air con. less than 15 min asked me turn around and asked the golden question want to service little bro. Give her a firm answer 'NO' cos i still havent enjoy the massage ..since her massage not up to my standard , i requested for half and hour. she didn,t force me to take up her service then. when time out, i dressed out and asked her how much . SHe told me half and hour cost me $30 ....felt like kena con... LL paid and fucked off from there...will not coming back.

Never ask the girl name but she look slim and tall .
Old 23-08-2009, 09:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Lonelygal is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Beware Massage shop at Toa Payoh Lor1 blk 12@

Bro u very funny say feel horny go massage ger ask u special i say u want massage not sex...wat u want...SEX OR MASSAGE ..

All this massage parlour only want to do special nothing else..u think they really pro in massaging....qucik quick touch touch finish u carry on liao...learn ur lesson..want to release just go directly to GL ot find FL la...wasted ur $30..haiz
Old 23-08-2009, 09:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
CheongSua is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Beware Massage shop at Toa Payoh Lor1 blk 12@

Quote:
Originally Posted by eroticaman View Post
Hi Bro

Just to share my bad experience this afternoon....Feeling horny so after lunch went to look look see see any tuina shop around that area. Manage to find a shop which i forgot the shop name something like Green forest...the shop deco not bad and sign board green colour. went in opted for 1 hr initial at $38.. the lady attended to me soso.. massage wise chop chop like going to reincarnate(Canto verb). After 10min massage she told me felt warm cos of the next cubicle customer felt cold tat why lower down the air con. less than 15 min asked me turn around and asked the golden question want to service little bro. Give her a firm answer 'NO' cos i still havent enjoy the massage ..since her massage not up to my standard , i requested for half and hour. she didn,t force me to take up her service then. when time out, i dressed out and asked her how much . SHe told me half and hour cost me $30 ....felt like kena con... LL paid and fucked off from there...will not coming back.

Never ask the girl name but she look slim and tall .
Quite blatant to post the address lol. You must be real mad man!

I think this should be one of the many times we can get conned by such 'bogus' massage parlours which are actually 'specials only' parlours.
Old 23-08-2009, 11:09 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
suspectedwildgu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Re: Beware Massage shop at Toa Payoh Lor1 blk 12@

I think should take part the blame bacause you didn't ask in advance how much the charges will be.....pricing always always determine by the boss of the shop and you as customer has the right to take or not... Since you had the service...then don't making noise here.

SWG
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1