The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2009, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 18
loveseed is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveseed is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile LS 3some Production Presents : " NOKA " and " NUZIA " Combo (Pics and Tarma Avail)

Name : NUZIA
Height : 1.67m
Vital Stats : 36'25'35
Service : BBBJ,Frenching,CIM ( Tarma Available with " NOKA " )

Name : NOKA
Height : 1.63m
Vital Stats : 34'24'35
Service : BBBJ,Frenching,CIM ( Tarma Available with " NUZIA " )

Click Here for " NUZIA + NOKA " Pics = > http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/p...arma_Pair_.jpg

********** Sms or PM me for Slots *********

Best Regards,
LS
Old 14-08-2009, 04:33 AM
Samster

loveseed is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveseed is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: LS 3some Production Presents : " NOKA " and " NUZIA " Combo (Pics and Tarma Avail

LS
Old 14-08-2009, 10:18 AM
Samster

Re: LS 3some Production Presents : " NOKA " and " NUZIA " Combo (Pics and Tarma Avail

UPZ !!!

LS
Old 14-08-2009, 12:38 PM
Samster

Now awaiting for FRs...

LS
Old 14-08-2009, 03:03 PM
Samster

Click Here for " NUZIA + NOKA " Pics = >
http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/p...arma_Pair_.jpg

Best Regards,
LS
Old 14-08-2009, 06:02 PM
Samster

LS
Old 14-08-2009, 08:06 PM
Samster

UPS !!!

LS
Old 14-08-2009, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 18
jptt is one of the Best!jptt is one of the Best!jptt is one of the Best!

FR on Noka - 13/8/09

Quite long time never write FR but really have to write one for Noka as she's really worth the effort

Looks: 7.0 (Quite close to photo)
Boobs: A cup (Boobs lovers will be disappointed...)
Body: (7.0) Slender and slim
Massage: 7.0 (strength is there, just that needs more practice. I have high standard for massage )
Service: 9.0 (Good attitude with high service standard)
BBBJ: 9.0 (Very good feel and suction, no teeth)
FJ: 9.0 (She's really hungry for sex! )
GFE: 9.5 (The best I have encountered so far )
RTF: Yes!

Overall, Noka is highly recommended for Bros looking for high GFE and service standard.

My uplist: Nil
Old 15-08-2009, 12:41 AM
Samster

Thanks bro jptt for the FR for NOKA...

LS
Old 15-08-2009, 10:34 AM
Samster

LS
Old 15-08-2009, 02:17 PM
Samster

Click Here for " NUZIA + NOKA " Pics = > http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/p...arma_Pair_.jpg

Best Regards,
LS
Old 15-08-2009, 04:55 PM
Samster

UPsszzz !!!

LS
Old 15-08-2009, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 15
Vandreax is a splendid one to beholdVandreax is a splendid one to beholdVandreax is a splendid one to beholdVandreax is a splendid one to beholdVandreax is a splendid one to beholdVandreax is a splendid one to beholdVandreax is a splendid one to behold

FR ON NUZIA

Well made the bookings as usual.

Proceeded to room on time. Wasn't really feeling up to it but my "wingman" needed a break from work.

Ding-Dong!

The door opened and I could feel my left nut sack drop to the ground and scurrying to Nuzia's legs and rubbing against her legs. If it could do it, it would have done it. Like a dog in heat, my wingman was throbbing.

I was taken aback when she greeted me with such a gentle tone. "Sa Wat Dee Ka"... Oh yes ma'am! Sa Wa Dee Krap! So "DEE"(good) that my right nut sack dropped off and scurried to her legs and started humping it.

As usual, I lit up a cigarette to help me ease my nerves before proceeding with the thorough cleansing of the nether regions in the tub.

It wasn't just me but she held my as I got into the tub really making sure that I don't slip. My heart just melted. So SWEET!

She scrubbed me clean and tried to make it seem like she was unintentionally brushing against my wingman as she washed my upper body. Maybe I was just imagining. Great tits! Was flashbanged when her tits drew closer to my eyes.

I was cracking jokes and was really comfortable with her. She wasn't a stranger. She felt like she was really my "GIRL". We laughed and chatted until my body was rested on the bed.

Her Ba-dang-dangs flashbanged me again. Blood rushed to my wingman and he was hot and ready for take-off.

Her cat bath made me squirm and sent spine tingling sensations through my body. It was fantastic. My pre cum lined my urethra to lube it up. My body sensed that my wingman was ready to get into a dogfight with her. Sensing my euphoria, she slowly engulfed my wingman. Passionately stroking, sucking and riddling her tongue all over my wingmans' already throbbing and sensitive head.

She then threw in her "wildcard". The CD came out. I was in so much ecstacy I didn't realise the CD was on and she rode my wingman. Her breasts bounced as she worked on my wingman. I flipped her on her back and began missionary.

While thrusting in hard with afterburners ON, my wingman let out his barrage. "FOX 2!" The missile fired off, right on target.

I laid helplessly in her arms as she stroked me just like any loving woman would do to the man she loves. I collapsed in a state of dream. She turned me onto the bed and gave me a kiss on the forehead. The fuzzy feeling of love was ignited in the stone cold recesses of my heart.

That was the flight mission 2 that bro LS arranged. Fan-f*cking-tastic.

I won't rate this. Because good service doesn't need rating.

This lady has the best GFE I've ever had. She made me feel like I've lost someone when I left the room.

Suction skill is something you should try. Not hard but SENSUAL.

Frenching is a yes yes. When you're with her, you feel like you're making love to a woman.

For those people who easily fall in love, stay away because this woman will make you broke. Financially and emotionally. NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED.

Still as I write this FR, I feel lost.

LS BRO, you need to stop flooding the market with your girls. It will make other people lose business.

Thanks once again.
Old 15-08-2009, 11:39 PM
Samster

Thanks bro Vandreax for the FR for NUZIA !!!

LS
Old 16-08-2009, 09:55 AM
Samster

LS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1