The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2009, 08:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 19
Liana is one of the Best!Liana is one of the Best!Liana is one of the Best!Liana is one of the Best!
Any Bro Know Of Black Magic "Bomoh" ?

I was dump by my gf and she went back to her ex. I treat her with all my love and care, just like a princess and yet this is what I get in return.
It have been a nightmare for me for the last few days, my eye are swollen and my tears are dried and worst of all, my heart are shattered.
I want to revenge, any bro know of any shifu doing black magic can u please help me, I want her back, either she's willingly or just her soul, I am happy enough.
Old 14-07-2009, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 18
ix1x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any Bro Know Of Black Magic "Bomoh" ?

alamak hmm sometime ppl dunoe how to apperciate or treasure... take care urself bro... anyway if it meant to be urs it will be urs dun take it too hard bah
Old 14-07-2009, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1441 / Power: 21
sportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud of

Sorry to hear what happened, try to get hold of yourself and don't let hatred get away your senses.
Old 14-07-2009, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 16
thedicknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythedicknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Time will heal I had a even worse case happened to me before (dun wish to elaborate), Time will heal. Not that I don't sympathise you, such girls are to let go early then late, if you are married then she leave you, the feeling more jialat. Jia You.
Old 14-07-2009, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liana View Post
I was dump by my gf and she went back to her ex. I treat her with all my love and care, just like a princess and yet this is what I get in return.
It have been a nightmare for me for the last few days, my eye are swollen and my tears are dried and worst of all, my heart are shattered.
I want to revenge, any bro know of any shifu doing black magic can u please help me, I want her back, either she's willingly or just her soul, I am happy enough.
Are you outta of yr freaking mind?

I know it's hard to accept reality. But this type of woman you treat her so well & yet in return she went back to her ex. So what's the point to exact revenge.

Is she worth it in the 1st place? I know it very hard to handle the truth. Especially you put in so much effort & time. But trust me everyone been thru those kind of break-up BGR. It's very painful & heartbreaking. But time will heal everything. Just hang on bro. In life it ain't all abt relationship. You still have parent, friends & career. No matter it is storm or rain which after there will always be sunshine. Don't do anything which you will much regret later. Think carefully & clearly b4 you decide what to do. Cheers~!

Just my 0.02cts of advice

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 14-07-2009, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
zapme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Pal,

Please nvr let hatred ruled your heart. Have faith that there is always someone out there meant for you who is better. Even if you use black magic and feel really happy this life, what about afterlife??? Is it worth the karma and punishment???

All humans have a kind heart, you may have did something even bad or worst to her in previous life. Thats y she caused u misery this life. So just let it go and move on in life. There is always a sexier and nicer gal out there.

All the best.
Old 14-07-2009, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 18
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

Bro TS,

Take it as it come...
Dun take revenge using black magic...

A monk in Thailand once told me that there is a Karma on the user and the requestor for using black magic on other people....

If the black magic were to be blocked and repelled.. the requestor might get double whammy... The monk also telll me and my Bro that 一山还有一山高.. Meaning that there is always someone stronger and better in black magic... Just hope the opposite side is not strong enough to repell yours...

Anyway, just let go and wish you best on your recovery..

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 14-07-2009, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5888 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, see open a bit. There are better gals in this world. If you do love her, leave her and wish her all the best in her love life with her ex. (who knows they may not work out well again).

Why not be a monk for 3 months to ease your 'lost'? Time will heal, though painful.
Old 14-07-2009, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 15
Minty Mint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow! Senior bro Liana,

Firstly, sorry to read your story.

It's take two hands to clap....... no point forcing the other party.

Even if "Black Magic" works.... how long will it last. Are both of you going to be happy forever....

May you find a better girl next time.....

Happy couples don't just have sex

They have

Explorer Sex - Maintenance Sex - Embarrassing Moment Sex - Holiday Sex - Make Up Sex - Cuddle Sex - Comfort Sex - Wild, Wild Sex
Old 14-07-2009, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Too late.

Her ex-bf already used black magic to win her back.

What you can do is use black magic on her ex-bf to make him love you instead.

Kaoz.

Aiyah, this type of thing, where got ever see the losing party say they never treat the girl nice and with all their heart one?

We must listen to both sides of the story first. Even a wife beater also says he treats the wife with alllllll his heart and love. But knn, why the wife left?

Aiyah get over it lah. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
Why you so like dat?
Old 14-07-2009, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 18
Ah he is one of the Best!Ah he is one of the Best!Ah he is one of the Best!

My experiences : Black magic...Not easy to work. If so easy , I guess ppl like Fiona xie kena first. Well bro.. anyway you bia ur ex already right ? Dont feel bad. Get better 1, no point spend money on Gong Tao. Spend on massage sweet talk with those PRC....pay them tips a bit if their service good and they remember you.
Old 14-07-2009, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
chezeburger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ts.

Whatever you use black magic to obtain, it is like a loan. It comes with an "interest".

If you are dead sure about using it. Gd luck.

Think twice.
Old 14-07-2009, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

If u using black magic to have her. U are purely winning her body and not her heart.

Move on with life. 看开一点 Life is full of downs. If every downs, you can't accept them, aren't it miserable to live on?
Old 14-07-2009, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 23
Niceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of light

Got black magic for me to strike TOTO anot? more practical. Tio toto liao, all kind of gals also can have. Got a lot of money and spend creative time with any gals, sure can win their hearts, needless to mention about having body and soul
Old 14-07-2009, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Necro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
If u using black magic to have her. U are purely winning her body and not her heart.

Move on with life. 看开一点 Life is full of downs. If every downs, you can't accept them, aren't it miserable to live on?
Ah.....wise words from the sensei. TS better listen la. No point thinking things like that. It hurts like hell initially. My advice..........find a better girl and show her off to the old one. My 1 cent worth cos not so powerful like the rest.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1