The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2009, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 17
beji19308 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
From gym buddy to something more

I haven't been contributing much in SBF because i'm not exactly good with words. But they say, you can't improve if you don't try. This is my second attempt in translating what happened to words. If you think what i write is just a piece of fiction, then read it like a story and appreciate the effort i have put in.

Since my return to the little red dot, i have been hitting this little known gym regularly near my office. Over these few years, i have seen this gym gaining popularity with the office crowd in the area. From the largely empty gym with just few regular gym buff who fork out the money to sign up for the membership a few years back (trust me, it's not even cheaper than the larger and better known commercial chains), the gym secured quite a number of corporate clients who buy membership for their staff and grew to what it is today.

With gym access paid for by their company, pretty girls who want to keep fit and maintain their figure started to turn up. While the gym crowd is still largely male, there is certainly added incentive for me to train harder with the few eye candy around.

I met Ling on this normal weekday. Go work, look forward to lunch, look forward to knock off time, get to the gym in double quick time, change, warm up a little at the strength corner and then started the usual routine before the crowd comes and compete for the weights.

I was 10 minutes into my routine when i noticed this girl walking past the strength area towards the changing room. She was already in her workout attire - body hugging grey tee shirt, black FBT style running shorts and sports shoes. The tee shirt did little little to concede her extremely firm B+ boobs from my trained eyes. Her hair was tied back in a ponytail, and while she is definitely Miss Singapore material, her looks are pleasant to the eyes and i would consider her very attractive. Her slight tanned skin tone is consistent with the sporty outfit, glowing under the soft gym lighting. Her 1.62m body frame carries her 48kg weight well, with all the weight in the correct area - perky butt that fits up the high cut shorts, muscular thighs and calves that contract with every step, yet her amazingly strong slim waist carries the full B cup top.

If Ling saw me on her way to the changing room, things would not have developed between us. I was giving her the tiko stare and my eyes followed her as she walk across the gym...
Old 13-07-2009, 11:00 PM
Samster

Re: From gym buddy to something more

In my mind, i am determined to strike up a conversation with her to get to know her. I bidded for my best opportunity as i waited for her to leave her bag in the changing room. The first exercise she started with is running on the treadmill. No chance here. People don't usually like to talk when they running, and it will be too unnatural for me to walk up next to her treadmill to start a conversation.

I continued with my workout, while keeping my eyes focused on her firm and perky butt as she runs. How i wish to do her in doggie style... the contact with the butt, the resistance from her firm butt as i force my dick to go deeper into her... SHIOK!

As expected, a distracted person hardly achieve much. I was slow with my work out and take too much rest in between. The crowd in the gym started to build up between my work out and my resting / staring even harder at her back as she bounces on the treadmill. Too much can't take a clear look at her front and see how much her full B cups are moving along with her motion.
Old 13-07-2009, 11:10 PM
Samster

I finally waited for her run to finish. She came over to the edge of the strength area and sit by the steps as she catches her breath. I observe her from the mirror as i work on my biceps. Her sweat deepens the colour of the grey tee shirt along the cleavage. Her face is flushed from the stenous cardio workout. Her boobs move along with her every breath. Her high cut running shoes reveals more of her toned legs. I could almost visualize her naked and catching her breath right after my intense doggie pump. Her firm pointy breast high up in the air moving along with her rib cage motion.

Still no movement from her seated position when i finish my bicep curls, so i move on to the bench with straight back next to me that has been freed up by the last guy and pass on my bar bell to the guy waiting for it (i did say the gym is VERY popular didn't i?). There wasn't much weight left on the rack now, and i picked the set of 5 kg dumb bell for my deltoid (the next set of heavier dumb bell would be 15 kg, and i cannot paiseh myself in front of her right, if not how to strike any conversation later??).

Midway through my deltoid set, i caught her looking at me.

Have i already impressed her with my good lifting posture? Is it going to be this easy?
Old 13-07-2009, 11:12 PM
Samster

39 views since i started the first post. Any comment? If you like it do add to my reputation and motivate me to continue.

Thank you!
Old 13-07-2009, 11:16 PM
Samster

As the person on the flat bench next to me walks away after finish his set, she stood up and started walking towards my direction. Is today really my special day at the gym???
Old 13-07-2009, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 17
knownl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterknownl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterknownl is a Helpful and Caring Samster

seems interesting. continue. more. thanks
Old 13-07-2009, 11:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
cheongsterjon cheongsterjon

I will prefer her to be in those sleeveless PT kit with FBT shorts...can imagine smelling and licking her armpits as she workout..me with my fetish for nice armpits...
Old 13-07-2009, 11:43 PM
Samster

She straddles the bench next to me as she works with the lighter dumb bell. Though the shorts now rides further up and reveal more of her tender inner thigh, i could not see anything much from my angle next to her or from her reflection in the mirror ahead of us.

She seemed very focused in her workout, staring straight ahead at her own reflection as i ponder on how to approach her. Decided that i shall return the weight first and then maybe knock into her as i walk back or something. Lame but that was the only idea i managed to conceive in that brief moment. As i stood up, she turned her focus towards me...

Ling: "would you mind passing me your weight?"
Me with a gentleman-ly smile: "sure"
Ling: "thanks"

As i lean towards her to leave the dumb bells right by her side, i took the chance to lean my face closer to her leg as well. My face was maybe 10 cm away from her smooth left thigh as i place the dumb bells on the floor and i swear i could almost smell her pussy. The only thought in my mind now is "i need to screw this tight ass chick".

That thought gave me the courage and i started the usual gym conversation as naturally as i can.

Me: "haven't seen you around here. are you working close by?"
Ling: "ya. i'm new around here. I just started work at xxxxxx bank"

In my mind... "bank chick... i like!"

Me: "hey i'm quite new myself. i'm K"
Ling: "nice meeting you K. i'm Ling. glad to be able to know someone here. so not used to working out alone in a new environment"
Me: "well if you want we can continue our work out together"
Ling: "that's great! you look quite pro. must teach me some of the muscle building workout ah"

In my mind... i was thinking about this peterpan's wife encounter at the gym. evil grin.
Old 13-07-2009, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongsterjon View Post
I will prefer her to be in those sleeveless PT kit with FBT shorts...can imagine smelling and licking her armpits as she workout..me with my fetish for nice armpits...
i have a very slight fetish for armpits. not that i actually did that with her in the gym, but i recently did something like that when i was kissing her neck / shoulder after one of our gym session together. it must turn on her, licking and kissing her sweaty body, as she was extremely wet before we commence our post-workout workout.
Old 13-07-2009, 11:52 PM
Samster

the gym session ended without much drama, as i acted as her supporter as she attempts a couple of new workouts i recommended and does her workout with slightly heavier weight. must make good use of her newly acquitted gym buddy mah. i also take the chance to lay my hand on her arm, her shoulder etc. nothing too extreme in case i kill it altogether.

i offered her a lift back but she declined politely. so we exchanged contacts and agreed to meet up for future gym session. i stayed on after that for some cardio.
Old 13-07-2009, 11:58 PM
Samster

i barely got home when i received her call.

Ling: "hey it's me, Ling. i had a great workout today. want to go for a jog tomorrow during lunch?"
Me: "sure. do you want to go for pilates class after work as well?"
Ling: "set. see you tomorrow."
Me: "hey, just wondering. you didn't mention that you drive, do you have a lot of barang to bring tomorrow. i mean if you stay close to me i can pick you up on my way to office since our offices are practically next to each other."
Ling: "i'm so lucky, started new job, and met such a sweet gym buddy so fast. come pick me up i stay at xxxx road, just 10 minutes drive from office only. as long as you come by highway it's definitely on the way for you"

in my mind, i have already figured out that i am the lucky one.
Old 14-07-2009, 12:08 AM
Samster

i saw her at her pick up point right after i turn in. it's hard to miss her. she had her hair down. the body hugging white shirt and slim fitted black pants didn't do much to hide her tight body.

Me: "nice shirt. we share a common liking for cuff links"
Ling: "haha. i'm sure we will get along very well considering our common interests"
Me: "i hope you share my interest in sex too"

of course i didn't say that out loud. i dropped her off at office and the rest of the day continue with intermittent sms between us during our free time. we did get along very well, jogging together during lunch and hitting the gym after work. even though we only just met each other, for the next one week we are practically together all the time out of office.

as she gets more comfortable with me, she gets more relaxed with her dressing. on a few occassions she wears slightly low singlet and my eyes always managed to feast on her deep cleavage from the ample bossom, or i would let her run slightly ahead of me while i let myself be mesmerized by her swaying butt cheeks, or i just stare hard at her legs and wonder if her legs are longer or mine are.
Old 14-07-2009, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
d4eth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Your the man!!!! so sad i always jog alone one =(((
Old 14-07-2009, 12:27 AM
Samster

soon we started to meet up for healthy meals in the weekends as well. over yogurt and coffee (that's our only vice), we exchanged information about our lives. i learnt that she grew up and study in australia. came to singapore to work with her singaporean boyfriend whom she met in uni. he prefers reading and the likes, plus he works much longer hours with in consultancy role, so she is pretty much on her own most of the time.

one weekend we decided to do weekend morning run along ECP. in line with our show off personality, we coordinated to do the run in running tights and body hugging singlet (sports bra for her). unfortunately it was a wet and rainy morning, so not much people are around. i'm not complaining since i still get to admire her toned body right. (just the bare skin area. no cameltoe since runnings tights are made of thicker material)

it was a long run and we made a couple of stops to hydrate ourselves. when we finally made it back to the car we were wet and totally exhausted. while cooling down, we became wet and cool and i realized that her erected nipples are showing through her black sports bra. i got an instant hard on looking at her thick nipples. though my tights are made of thicker material and i wore underwear, it is impossible not to notice that.

lust and the large dosage of endorphins from running boosted my courage and i decided that i am going to bring things further today.
Old 14-07-2009, 12:29 AM
Samster

is everyone happy with my writing style so far? i'm going to grab some food now before continuing. do leave your comment to help me improve alright. will be back to write as much as possible and get to the juicy parts before my show starts on tv later.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1