The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2009, 09:54 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -35 / Power: 0
twaryguy is stuck in moderation for some time to come
I understand, i am sorry and pls forgive.

Now then i understand. Like from a lau jiao here said. Don't contribute anything just leech then wun get zapped.

I know i posted acouple of thread to trying to make ppl luff. I kana zapped until crazy. some bro nw dun want to share wif me a good bong. Now i understand the rule.

I'm like almost 30 and still a virgin.... now just cherish the few ctc some of the kind bro give. And post some good fr after i do them to honor those bro. cherishing my few remaining negative point left. Thank you to those who share ctc and up me you'll haf good karma.
Old 09-07-2009, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold
Re: I understand, i am sorry and pls forgive.

Bro, it's that if you don't contribute anything and just leech, you won't get zapped. But on the other hand, if you don't contribute anything and just leech, you won't get upped either. You got a contact from me because you wrote something that let me know that you have the intention of becoming a cheongster.

I donno what the hell are you waiting for to lose your virginity. Faster go and do and give your FR. Once you become a man, you'll know what to contribute. This place is not for the immature. Fuck the points. I was in the red zone before as well. No big fucking deal.

Beware clones...
Old 09-07-2009, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 23
Criminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to behold

hmm...

If virgin, then the FR sure very short one, will be like,

The FL walks into the room, took off her cloths and touch my cock and i cum!!..thank you, please up me.

hehehhe

ok, at least you are trying. sorry i cant pass you any ctcs as i have been out of town for years. just my 2 cents worth, be proactive. sometimes dun wait for contacts, go take a walk in GL, and share your sexperience there.
Old 09-07-2009, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 15
falconboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Without forgiveness life is governed by an endless cycle of resentment and retaliation. So lets be kind and compassionate.
Old 09-07-2009, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 16
Oralcraz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOralcraz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by twaryguy View Post
I'm like almost 30 and still a virgin.... now just cherish the few ctc some of the kind bro give. And post some good fr after i do them to honor those bro. cherishing my few remaining negative point left. Thank you to those who share ctc and up me you'll haf good karma.
Bro, if u are keeping yr virgin to be given to yr true gf/wife to be, then I can understand. However, if u are not, guess is time to gain some experience. I lost my V at 16+. Remember to play safe. Good luck.
Old 09-07-2009, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7640 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Now then i understand. Like from a lau jiao here said. Don't contribute anything just leech then wun get zapped.

I know i posted acouple of thread to trying to make ppl luff. I kana zapped until crazy. some bro nw dun want to share wif me a good bong. Now i understand the rule.

Bro, give your virgin to a gal that you like, not to the whore!!
Old 10-07-2009, 02:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Ya, TS dont be stupid to lose your virginity to a whore and then have a whole lot of explaining to do to the girl you may meet tomorrow.

Worse if you kena STDs on your very first try with FLs.

It has happened to pple before.
Why you so like dat?
Old 10-07-2009, 02:29 AM
Samster (M)

hmmm thanks for the advise... yea I was trying to reserve it for someone special... but after years of courtship. I guess.... sometime fairy tales remain just a fairy tale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
Ya, TS dont be stupid to lose your virginity to a whore and then have a whole lot of explaining to do to the girl you may meet tomorrow.

Worse if you kena STDs on your very first try with FLs.

It has happened to pple before.
Old 10-07-2009, 02:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Better fairy tales if you do find that someone special,

than nightmares if you kena a cauliflower on your cockhead, right?
Why you so like dat?
Old 10-07-2009, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of

Quote:
hmmm thanks for the advise... yea I was trying to reserve it for someone special... but after years of courtship. I guess.... sometime fairy tales remain just a fairy tale.
Bro, you said you are 30. Which means you have been "saving" your virginity for quite a while now already. Do you mean you courted many girls but all failed or you have been waiting for 1 special girl for many years?

If your issue is low self-esteem, then having paid sex is not going to be the long term solution to your problem. Worse, you may end up your entire life having paid sex only cos that would become your only comfort zone and escape and you will never know how to court and start a sexual relationship with a girlfriend. You seem to imply that your courtship has not been working so perhaps you have to work on your courtship skills or upgrading your personnal social skills, appearance, mannerisms style etc etc.. If you keep doing things one way and not getting any results after so many years obviously something is wrong with the way you are doing things right?

One thing you have to remember, it is not a shame being a 30 year old or 40 year old virgin. I have friends who start at 15 but at 30 already a burnt out loser who can only get sex through paying. And at the same time I know guy who started very late like yourself but today still having a swinging time stepping in 40's with 20 year old girls throwing themselves at him. So, there is never too late a time to start. Don't feel that cos you are 30 already so it is a shame to still be a virgin.

What I am probably trying to say is, if you want to give your virginity which you saved so long to a prostitute, then do so because you really want to with absolutely no doubts. NOT because you feel like it is a shame to be a virgin at 30 so you just want to have sex to prove to don't-know-how that you are NOT a virgin.

Anyway, good luck bro!! All the best!
Old 10-07-2009, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of

TS, after posting the above, I searched on your other postings in SBF and am confused. Here you start a thread saying you are a virgin at 30 pleading with bros to give you FL ctc, yet elsewhere you are posting about your "sexual experiences" from young? And I recall seeing one indo FL thread you even commented you think the girl's body only 4/10 rating?

So which is it? You virgin at 30 or split personality at 30?
Old 10-07-2009, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 20
singexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerprawn View Post
shhh bro.. dun pichar his lobang..
Old 10-07-2009, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 16
Oralcraz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOralcraz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
TS, after posting the above, I searched on your other postings in SBF and am confused. Here you start a thread saying you are a virgin at 30 pleading with bros to give you FL ctc, yet elsewhere you are posting about your "sexual experiences" from young? And I recall seeing one indo FL thread you even commented you think the girl's body only 4/10 rating?
Aiyo Guess he is not a honest "virgin". Or virgin from the back
Old 10-07-2009, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Athenawishes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow.. 30 still V??
is he is the more good looking type..

i guess there will be alot of female samsters who "r willing to teach him"..
keke... but tot as a man... the more exp.. the better??

nvm.. TS.. jia you..
mayb your fate hasnt come yet..
u still got time.. keke.. >.< best of luck oh..
Old 10-07-2009, 11:24 AM
Samster (M)

No lah I write story is purely for story sake only lah... you think that really happen meh? But I think I'll be a man Tml

Quote:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1