The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2003, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
sirek4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Fr On L8h66cg1

muz really thanx 2 the guys who previously went n fr on her...juz went today n really got my $ well spent(well maybe can spent on other things la)

went there around 2+ but she was serving client so ll have 2 wait...after a while the okt came out n call me in...1st time look @ her...dun seem very pretty...average...her figure was oso so-so...well anyway...read the guys' fr so had 2 give it a try...went in2 her rm...quite small...hee hee...then we proceed 2 bath...shiok man...got a small seat 4 me 2 sit on...ask me 2 sit there n bath me rub me all over...still give me a hot bj...buay tahan...after visiting so many girls...she the 1st 1 2 let me finger her cunt...wo...then she help me dry my body...tis oso the 1st time in my life...lots of 1st time 4 me with tis girl...then went 2 her bed...powder her body n the fun began...use her body 2 rub over mine...led my hands 2 finger her cunt...can c she like it...ask her can cim...she said np...but heck...1 2 fj her so ask her 2 stop...she auto sit on top of me n ride me like there's no tomo...she like very energy like tat...pump me...use her hips...until i buay tahan n shot inside her...after tat help me clean up n still got a small massage frm her...during all tis fun...had chat with her...she said...customers hapi she hapi...2 me...it was like if u treat her well...she comfirm treat u better...after tat back 2 bathing...help me dry n put on my clothes 4 me...not even my gf help me b4...then had a hug n kiss...wa...machiam like she my real gf...hee hee...gonna make her mine...i mean regular la...

Face: 6-7/10 (average)
Boobs: A - B but more 2 A (had erected nipples when she was aroused)
Figure: 6-7/10
BJ: 7/10 (can cim)
FJ: 8-9/10

The above is my opinion onli...n guys pls dun abuse her hor...hee hee
Old 31-08-2003, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 22
Storm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant future
Re: Fr On L8h66cg1

Quote:
Originally posted by sirek4
muz really thanx 2 the guys who previously went n fr on her...juz went today n really got my $ well spent(well maybe can spent on other things la)

went there around 2+ but she was serving client so ll have 2 wait...after a while the okt came out n call me in...1st time look @ her...dun seem very pretty...average...her figure was oso so-so...well anyway...read the guys' fr so had 2 give it a try...went in2 her rm...quite small...hee hee...then we proceed 2 bath...shiok man...got a small seat 4 me 2 sit on...ask me 2 sit there n bath me rub me all over...still give me a hot bj...buay tahan...after visiting so many girls...she the 1st 1 2 let me finger her cunt...wo...then she help me dry my body...tis oso the 1st time in my life...lots of 1st time 4 me with tis girl...then went 2 her bed...powder her body n the fun began...use her body 2 rub over mine...led my hands 2 finger her cunt...can c she like it...ask her can cim...she said np...but heck...1 2 fj her so ask her 2 stop...she auto sit on top of me n ride me like there's no tomo...she like very energy like tat...pump me...use her hips...until i buay tahan n shot inside her...after tat help me clean up n still got a small massage frm her...during all tis fun...had chat with her...she said...customers hapi she hapi...2 me...it was like if u treat her well...she comfirm treat u better...after tat back 2 bathing...help me dry n put on my clothes 4 me...not even my gf help me b4...then had a hug n kiss...wa...machiam like she my real gf...hee hee...gonna make her mine...i mean regular la...

where this brothel? i understand there is 4 sharing 66... but then which is which?

Uplist : Empty
Old 31-08-2003, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
factor-x is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Re: Fr On L8h66cg1

Quote:
Originally posted by Storm_Sucker
where this brothel? i understand there is 4 sharing 66... but then which is which?
66 C
Old 31-08-2003, 12:32 AM
Samster

Storm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant future
Re: Re: Re: Fr On L8h66cg1

Quote:
Originally posted by factor-x
66 C

i mean enter from the small road, count from left to right?

Old 31-08-2003, 02:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 22
liverpudian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry which hse

Quote:
bruther, already tell u is 66C u still ask, go to L8 and the stretch of hses and look for 66C. the doors there have the numbers of their hse very big!!!
Old 31-08-2003, 09:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1718 / Power: 21
vandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant futurevandom66 has a brilliant future
WALAO............................................. .......................BUAY TAHAN
Old 31-08-2003, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 22
suckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Re: Re: Re: Fr On L8h66cg1

Quote:
what about this?u want to tell us where u live? then we can suggest all the possible ways to reach that house right from your doorstep?

simplest is to go to the main road and hail a taxi telling him that u want to go to "geyland lor 8 house 66c" i'm sure they'll be able to drop u at the doorstep man!!!

AhLongSanJr, hymoh, roman city, onlytellu, Imate, HornyYoungBoy07, Playman, kingx3

thanks to those who help me reach my 555 mark, do leave behind your nick

banned freeloader:
DEADmaninc
-------------------------------------------
u like my new slut in my avatar?
Old 31-08-2003, 10:05 AM
Samster

suckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Fr On L8h66cg1

Quote:
Originally posted by sirek4

thanks for the refreshing FR man!!!

AhLongSanJr, hymoh, roman city, onlytellu, Imate, HornyYoungBoy07, Playman, kingx3

banned freeloader:
DEADmaninc
Old 31-08-2003, 10:20 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fr On L8h66cg1

Quote:
Originally posted by suckerll
what about this?u want to tell us where u live? then we can suggest all the possible ways to reach that house right from your doorstep?

simplest is to go to the main road and hail a taxi telling him that u want to go to "geyland lor 8 house 66c" i'm sure they'll be able to drop u at the doorstep man!!!
okie... get it..

Old 31-08-2003, 10:31 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Fr On L8h66cg1

Quote:
You can't miss the big signs.

Old 31-08-2003, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quote:

i know that..... the problem is when u walk pass the stretch , all the okt keep kp... somemore i am gan cheong type..

Old 31-08-2003, 10:37 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fr On L8h66cg1

Quote:
okie... get it..
so the next step?

banned freeloader:
DEADmaninc
Old 31-08-2003, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
i know that..... the problem is when u walk pass the stretch , all the okt keep kp... somemore i am gan cheong type..
must walk steady n slowly...keep your eyes open n then when u see C house u just head straight in ok?

no need to be kan cheong of those okts, they won't eat u up yeah?

banned freeloader:
DEADmaninc
Old 31-08-2003, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quote:

actually those signs especially against those background not so easy to see la....it takes experienced cheongsters to be able to pick them out fast!

banned freeloader:
DEADmaninc
Old 31-08-2003, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
heehee, must learn to relax a bit bro, don't be gan jiong, train your sights to zoom in faster.

Leave them to kp, after some time should you should be fine with it.

Have fun.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1