The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2009, 01:36 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -35 / Power: 0
twaryguy is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Just now I was at Ikea... woah a chio lian she...

Just now I was at ikea... damn hungry. Coz the eating house 2nd level close at 10pm So I go downstair where they sell hot dog and buy the hot cheeze dog. SOme people likes to eat hot dog togethr with the bread but for me I got a very unique liking. I like to eat the beard beside the cheeze dog first before eating the hot dog..

SO there I was eating the beard beside the cheeze dog. Wah you know I was like super hungry... gobbling abit.. like 10 days never eat like that suddenly I realised there was this Super CHio Lian right infront of me... SO as any hot blooded young man would do. I give her a smile lor like as if trying to say hi like that. Wiggling abit of the exposed hot cheeze dog while the cheeze drool out of the tip abit...

She look at me in a weird look and point the finger at me before walking off... I'm like !!??? WTF!?

Something totally unrelated...
I'm actually not a newebie was here very long ago since the delphi server. But too long never come liao so lost the old username... now I'm a newbie.. Up me please if you like my story.
Old 05-07-2009, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
hlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Just now I was at Ikea... woah a chio lian she...

Quote:
Originally Posted by twaryguy View Post
Just now I was at ikea... damn hungry. Coz the eating house 2nd level close at 10pm So I go downstair where they sell hot dog and buy the hot cheeze dog. SOme people likes to eat hot dog togethr with the bread but for me I got a very unique liking. I like to eat the beard beside the cheeze dog first before eating the hot dog..

SO there I was eating the beard beside the cheeze dog. Wah you know I was like super hungry... gobbling abit.. like 10 days never eat like that suddenly I realised there was this Super CHio Lian right infront of me... SO as any hot blooded young man would do. I give her a smile lor like as if trying to say hi like that. Wiggling abit of the exposed hot cheeze dog while the cheeze drool out of the tip abit...

She look at me in a weird look and point the finger at me before walking off... I'm like !!??? WTF!?

I'm actually not a newebie was here very long ago since the delphi server. But too long never come liao so lost the old username... now I'm a newbie.. Up me please if you like my story.
Wat storrryyy???!
Old 05-07-2009, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 20
Libra is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLibra is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLibra is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Just now I was at Ikea... woah a chio lian she...

ahhaahah

Ya what story??
Old 05-07-2009, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
seamj03 is Cool - loads of Potential

what? this kind of writing also classified as story?
The starting is really disappointed, at first, I was thinking as you are telling your accident in Ikea.. but suddenly, the message end at no way.
Old 05-07-2009, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Did you chase after her? Story to continue? Or nothing liao? Nothing means this is rubbish, not story. I can write better then this. No offence brother.
Old 05-07-2009, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30938 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

TS, what were u trying to tell us?

30 938 15/5 skrotum+6, 14/5Heaventidus+19

for repeated xchange or more, pls check with me b4 adding

2nd xchange list:14/5, SimplyUnperfect. 8/5 ejectjoy+18, 18/4 Qazxcvbnm+19, 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25, 18/2 Me Siam Bu, 16/2 Ricky_Torres,
Old 05-07-2009, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

The story ended?? Nothing special worth starting such a new thread.
Old 05-07-2009, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1248 / Power: 22
Marlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud ofMarlb0r0 has much to be proud of

TS waiting to be Zap...
Old 05-07-2009, 11:39 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Capella deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

no head no tail??
Old 05-07-2009, 11:51 AM

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
danielpng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydanielpng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i supposed TS is trying to tell us.. the girl pointed the finger at him, meaning 'fuck me'? After which he gobble his hot dog and follow the girl somewhere to carry on fucking her?

That's the only story i can make out from what he had mentioned earlier.. LOL!
Old 05-07-2009, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

If u know it is totally unrelated and dare dare open up 1 new thread, then i dun think u are old-bird...... i also didnt see your story. If People here dun like your "story", can ZAP you or not???

Quote:

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 05-07-2009, 12:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
fl saviour is stuck in moderation for some time to come

i think ts is tryin to say tat the hot dog and the cheese in his mouth is like a dick with cum, and the ah lian is offended and pointed middle finger and go off lor, hahah u guys know rite like cim la.. but of course its my view nia lor, so dun zap him la, cant really express well isnt a sin rite, not everyone can express well ma, cant expect everybody to be a super writer, hahaha if really everyone gd writer then the fls here will be jobless la, we will just read and pcc instead of patronising em liao lol
Old 05-07-2009, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by twaryguy
_|_ _|_ _|_
Like this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by twaryguy
Dare to say you old bird some more?
Really lame leh ...
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 05-07-2009, 12:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -35 / Power: 0
twaryguy is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Ok ok sorry... errmm maybe you see the cheeze dog...
with the beard exposed.. you kinda understand what I mean...
Old 05-07-2009, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2340 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Ikea got sell cheese hotdog ??

I thought all along they just give a hotdog with bun then you would add the sauce: mustard, chilli or ketchup ?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1