The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2009, 01:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
ovar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
my internship

hi all bros here. i am currently interning at a well known brokerage firm in city hall area. i was assigned to the business dept of the company and that dept only consist of 5 members; my boss, 2 colleagues and another female intern from another university whom started her internship with me on the same day too. all of them were females and i was the only guy in the dept luckily. the different dept were seperated from each other. our dept was the most isolated one being the furthest from the rest of the company and normally no one would come over since it was quite out of the way.

just a brief introduction to the members in my dept. my boss, eileen was in her late 30s. she is single and honestly she looked as though she was only in her early 30s and can even be mistaken as being in her late 20s. my 2 other colleagues, vicky and julia were in their mid 20s. vicky is more flirty while julia has a stunning figure. and working in the city means they have to dress up everyday, fulfilling my OL fetish definitely. but the female intern, janet brings a sense of freshness to the dept. she was only 21 and she was very petite and slim. i mistook her as a student waiting for university to start initially. here i was in an isolated dept with 4 stunning hot ladies for 10 weeks.

during the first day of work, eileen, vicky and julia has to attend some meeting and were unable to bring us to lunch with them, leaving me and jane. so we went to a jap restaurant in funan for lunch. we talked about a lot of personal stuff and i realised that she had a bf of 3 months. i was thinking to myself, "3 months. should be in the unstable stage." and from what i understood, her bf was pretty dominating. whenever her bf was around, he forbade her to talk to any guys or even lunch alone like what we were doing then. i began to joke that if her bf was around, i would have punched him and told him to stay away and not disturb my lunch with a pretty babe like her. she blushed immediately upon hearing that.

after lunch, we went back company. when we were back, the 3 of them had finished their meeting. they told us to pack our stuff and that we were going to another place for a briefing. eileen would drive us there. i was seated at the back, with vicky and janet beside me on either side. eileen drove a suzuki swift so you can imagine the lmiited space i had. the ride was a bumpy one. and i took advantage of the bumps to touch the 2 ladies beside of me naturally. when the car turn left, i would lose balance and collapse onto vicky while when the car turned right, i would do that to janet. i laughed at myself and complained that eileen's driving wasn't good. everyone started laughing as well.

when we had reached, everyone alighed and when i was alighting as well, vicky gave my crotch a hard squeeze before giving me a wink....

to be cont'd.. please up me if you like my story bros!
Old 26-06-2009, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 19
jj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud of
Re: my internship

oooh notti vicky, you should just brush there, not squeeze..
Old 26-06-2009, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

sounds like 4P cumming up.. camping here for vicky's sake
Old 26-06-2009, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 16
Taihao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTaihao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Promising prelude. Please continue.
Old 26-06-2009, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
ovar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i typing this in my company currently. so pardon my typos and the limited time i have for the next part of the story. after the briefing, eileen drove us back to the office with everyone in the same position as how we came for the briefing. throughout the entire ride, i was pretty quiet and was thinkin about what happened just now with vicky. was i thinkin too much or is she really interested in it? i was confused.

once we arrived back at the office, we did a little bit of admin stuff before we packed off home. i drove to work in the morning and hence, i offered to send them home, but janet and julia had something on after work; eileen has her own vehicle leaving vicky. and vicky was pretty flirty about it and asked for a ride of her life home. julia and eileen started giggling at that phrase and i suspect that they know what was happening.

on the journey home, vicky kept placing her hand on my lap and moving up and down across my thigh. i was having difficulty concentrating. i realised that she had another button on her shirt unbottoned, exposing her cleavage. we began to talk about several perosnal stuff and she told me she was still single and living alone in her home. surprise surprise. was that a hint to me? i was thinking to myself. and when we reached the carpark of her condo, she offered me to go up her place for some drinks. initially i declined naturally as i didn't want to get in trouble with a colleague on my first day of internship. however, to my shock, she started leaning over and gave me a kiss on my lips before moving on to my neck and licking my neck. then she asked me again if i would like to go up for a cup of drink and i replied dumbly yes just for a drink. she laughed at me and told me not to be so nervous. she was staying alone. she kept emphasing on this part.

to be continued..

up me once again if you like my story so far
Old 26-06-2009, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Pitching tent here.
Old 27-06-2009, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 15
libertarian deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylibertarian deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Marvellous! Please post soon
Old 03-07-2009, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
super4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Ovar,this won't b the end rite?
keep it cummin...
Old 03-07-2009, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23623 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

You should go for your lady boss first. Woman at her age is rather horny!Maybe she can teach u some Skills as part of your internship.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 03-07-2009, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
jocund deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice. But I have no power to up your points. Can only say thank you.
Old 03-07-2009, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
ajash deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

more of ur story! will be waiting!
Old 03-07-2009, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 16
Longitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
You should go for your lady boss first. Woman at her age is rather horny!Maybe she can teach u some Skills as part of your internship.
How are you, bro?
Old 03-07-2009, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 15
precise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Exciting. Please post somemore lei.
Old 03-07-2009, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Busy as an intern or something else? heehee...
Old 03-07-2009, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 19
MM&MM is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMM&MM is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMM&MM is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMM&MM is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMM&MM is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Vicky has dropped a big hint that she living alone.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1