The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2009, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
Teo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to all
New Thai joint Club Ratchada

Last night went to this new joint at Carnhill just below Club Kabuki. Deco was posh man and was spacioues. Full house for last night soft opening. Thai band and singers young n chio man.
Is going to be another happening joint for bros who loves thai joint.
Old 19-06-2009, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 18
ahtas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtas is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: New Thai joint Club Ratchada

wow,great,another place to hang out.
Old 20-06-2009, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 17
crombie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teo Ken View Post
Last night went to this new joint at Carnhill just below Club Kabuki. Deco was posh man and was spacioues. Full house for last night soft opening. Thai band and singers young n chio man.
Is going to be another happening joint for bros who loves thai joint.
thanks for the info bro. full house for soft opening, must be good.
Old 20-06-2009, 09:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 16
silvers is one of the Best!silvers is one of the Best!silvers is one of the Best!

Heard its opened by the boss of Macau KTV
Old 20-06-2009, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 22
Graffiti deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGraffiti deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

this new joint power la.. imho, so much better than sabai and the rest. entertainment value also much better.. sexy dancers..

hopefully they keep up the standard..
Old 20-06-2009, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 17
ang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to behold

Any bros going down tonite? I wanna to go but my friends all diao ktv liao...
Old 20-06-2009, 11:39 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
curiouslook is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Cool Re: New Thai joint Club Ratchada

what kind of damage are we expecting , bro? Coyote? Thanks in advance for any info..
Old 20-06-2009, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Quixotic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great now have another Thai joint to hang out..

Guess tonight will be many people..

Anyone going there tonight..
Old 20-06-2009, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

more info on the damage drinks,package etc might be helpful.thks!
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 21-06-2009, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

was surprise to hear from friend theres a new joint behind heeren just open.So check it out on friday night & sat nite.Nice place,posh design & the layout was spacious even got 'ah san'maining the tolite passing u hot towel.waiter & attendant were attentive they help u to refill ur drinks often.

Its a slightly different concept from other regular thai club.They have local dancer performing when band goes for break btw set instead of thai coyote.Flowers are still appreciate u can hang on them if u like any.the local dancer were just ok in terms of looks & body some 'bey kua'at all.A few looker ard,i like one with short hair & big boobs!but i guess when compare to the thai coyote for looks or dancing they still lose far away!They will come ard your table to promote tequlia at 10 bucks pershot.

The dj spin lots of techno!instead of the same hip hop in the usual thai club. love it or hate it but im sure many wun mind Reminds me of the older days disco canto sparks mohamad sultan club beyond 97 etc...not bad,the sound system is good.

The band is cool abt 7 female singer & 2 male singer.a few of the singer i know previously from td2 & joop jb.The keyboardist is a female & sing endorphine songs well.

Drinks price were pretty reasonable on promotion period consider in orchard area.beeg jug $28.black label & chivas at $168 martell $178.They have another type of cognac covousier at $148 which they are promoting with some great looking pr type lady.

overall is one of the better thai club in sg at the moment & i guess it would be my regular hangout for a while!

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 21-06-2009, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 18
ken ken is a Helpful and Caring Samsterken ken is a Helpful and Caring Samsterken ken is a Helpful and Caring Samster

yup nice place was invited there and now waiting for 1 Thai kok kia Mr W chiam to bring me there ha ha
Old 21-06-2009, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 17
ang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvers View Post
Heard its opened by the boss of Macau KTV
Bro,ur infor is also quite fast,m friend also told me that. No wonder the place is posh,that is their style.
Old 21-06-2009, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
loki21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was quote $208 for a martell....i reached at around 2am. Any time deadline for $178 martell? Before 11pm?
Old 22-06-2009, 05:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 21
adamking is one of the Best!adamking is one of the Best!adamking is one of the Best!adamking is one of the Best!

was invited to this place too, went down on sat, nice decor, up market type, love the techno they played there and yes it is different from the other TDs in town. The band is nice and i think there if even a viet singer among the band if i am not wrong and she looks hot... drinks are quite cheap, there is this courvosier promo going on 3 bottles for $408nett, dunno if the promo will end soon cos i sure hope it does'nt
Didn't see any coyotes around, anyway, brought my prc gf down to have a good time, she likes it and i think it'll be more of a bring your "puying" place rather than go hunting kind.. imho it's actually more worth it that way. Will hang out here for awhile with my any catch i have at other joints..hehe
Old 22-06-2009, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamking View Post
was invited to this place too, went down on sat, nice decor, up market type, love the techno they played there and yes it is different from the other TDs in town. The band is nice and i think there if even a viet singer among the band if i am not wrong and she looks hot... drinks are quite cheap, there is this courvosier promo going on 3 bottles for $408nett, dunno if the promo will end soon cos i sure hope it does'nt
Didn't see any coyotes around, anyway, brought my prc gf down to have a good time, she likes it and i think it'll be more of a bring your "puying" place rather than go hunting kind.. imho it's actually more worth it that way. Will hang out here for awhile with my any catch i have at other joints..hehe
Bro,i went down last sat too, because ah chew keep calling me so i went down to support abit. And according to him,coyotes are coming down soon.Overall i think this place is top among all thai joints,u agree with me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1