The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2003, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 21
xocturnal is one of the Best!xocturnal is one of the Best!xocturnal is one of the Best!
Ex-Beauty Queen @ China City Coming

Call the lady boss to check on her promise of a ex-beauty queen from China. Say she look like Carina Lau. Say she is already in Singapore but may only start work this Wed. She promise to call me. Mention that one the local boss friend like her very much, so he may "bao" her. Seems that some bros here is also asking for her becos she got call strangers enquiring about her. She will recommend to her very regulars, others she will not entertain and say there is no such girl. So try your luck brothers.

I ask lady boss about the cat fight but she say no such thing...sure or not?

Ask me why I so long neber visit her, and my Nicole miss me. Hehe tell her busy with work, dare not tell her my adventure at Da Fu La and Royal recently.

Once I check out the ex-beauty queen, will definitely post FR here. Hope the bloody local boss friend dont bao before I check her out
Old 17-08-2003, 01:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19800 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
bro xocturnal thanks for d spirit of sharing! but i bet after yr posting here, u may ve trouble gettin her next wk as other bros will be making a long queue to book her! x BEAUTY QUEEN u know ...
Old 11-09-2003, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 21
xocturnal is one of the Best!xocturnal is one of the Best!xocturnal is one of the Best!
Damn those raids and news report, ex-beauty queen decide not to work at China City Tui Na.... Kena bao by friend of the boss so no need to work to pay for kid education in Singapore.

What a chance missed.
Old 11-09-2003, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1298 / Power: 23
noppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by xocturnal
Damn those raids and news report, ex-beauty queen decide not to work at China City Tui Na.... Kena bao by friend of the boss so no need to work to pay for kid education in Singapore.

What a chance missed.
kena bao also consider work right? only difference is there is only one customer and fixed stream of income, not subject to raids.
Old 13-09-2003, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19800 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
bro xocturnal, sometimes it MAY juz be a scam by the boss to tempt u with 'x beauty queen' so tt u will return to d shop often to ask for her. in actual fact the 'x beauty queen' could juz be fictional. juz my 5c worth!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1