The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2009, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
centaur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Guy who steal your gf. Forgive?

Just want to relate a little bit about my past.

Previously I have an ex whom I love deeply. However she cheated and two timed me. Her old uni mate manage to court her using some underhand tactic. I confronted him and he say a lot of bull crap. Real piece of work. I would not go into details as it has been more than a decade already.

Deep in, I have already made my peace with my ex-betrayal. As they say all is fair in love and war. I have move on from her and dated many girls after that.

However I don't seem to be able to do that for that guy. Can't really forgive and forget. I always have the feeling of wanting to beat the crap out of him if we ever cross path.

Anyone have that sort of stuff deep in you or similar experience? Care to share?
Old 14-06-2009, 07:27 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 466 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2823 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Guy who steal your gf. Forgive?

There's no "stealing" involved as nobody "owns" another person. Slavery has been abolished in the civilised world.

Two people wanted the same girl. He won. You lost. Get over it.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 14-06-2009, 07:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
sophist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Firstly, I would state that it is patently clear that your gf wanted to be 'stolen'. As to beating the guy, I would state that 'two wrongs do not make one right'.

Just get on with the wonderful life you are having now and channel all your energy to making your life even better.
Old 14-06-2009, 10:16 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
jana is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

The most important thing if you wan to be wary of all this is to always place yourseld in a position where she wants you more than you wan her more, then such things will never happen. Its the control and let go, give and take abit theory.

Anyway forget about it, make yourself better and make her regret next time. Remember when you are successful and all this she might come back to you, whack her a few times then send her packing!
Old 14-06-2009, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Fatty George is Cool - loads of Potential

What is the point of living in the past ? Move on bro.
I lost my GF to one of my "friend" during my poly day in the late 80's.

It's a fair competition. Fate are make in heaven.
Old 14-06-2009, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 18
Wayne1984 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWayne1984 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWayne1984 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWayne1984 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

You can't blame the guy totally, you have to put the blame on the girl as well. Or it could be your fault that the girl did not trust you enough?

I think you should done the right thing in moving on and just take it as a lesson learnt.
Old 14-06-2009, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 16
izerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud of

what goes around, comes around bro, after her, u dated alot gals too right? i bet u bonked them hard too. stealing is not in the dictionary of the game, if a gal really loves you, such thing like two timed wont even happen, do get over it bro, cheers
Old 14-06-2009, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Dun feel good about it? Just get a nicer, younger, prettier, curvier gal than your ex as your next GF. You will feel good.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 14-06-2009, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
nokia197403 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by centaur View Post
However she cheated and two timed me.
Bro, if a gal have cheated and two timed you as you have mention, I don't think she is worth your effort.

Been in your situation before, like what some bro here have mention, what comes around goes around.

If her old uni mate manage to court her using some underhand tactic, means she is definitely an was target by others. Won't be surprise if someone else will do that to him.

He manage to " steal " your gf and that was long time ago and if you hit him now and got yourself into trouble, do you think it's worth it ?

Seriously people will say u are dumb lor ...

Well, just my humble opinion.

Cheers.
Old 14-06-2009, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
littleme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by centaur View Post
Just want to relate a little bit about my past.
Previously I have an ex whom I love deeply. However she cheated and two timed me. Her old uni mate manage to court her using some underhand tactic. I confronted him and he say a lot of bull crap. Real piece of work. I would not go into details as it has been more than a decade already.
Deep in, I have already made my peace with my ex-betrayal. As they say all is fair in love and war. I have move on from her and dated many girls after that.
However I don't seem to be able to do that for that guy. Can't really forgive and forget. I always have the feeling of wanting to beat the crap out of him if we ever cross path.
Anyone have that sort of stuff deep in you or similar experience? Care to share?
Bring the cow to the river and it still won't drink if it does not want to. Your ex-gf is just as guilty as the other guy so if you can forgive your ex-gf, why you cannot forgive the guy ?

The answer is your pride. You have a badly bruised BIG ego to heal and that is the cause.
Old 14-06-2009, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3637 / Power: 18
ch18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond repute

Forgive and Forget?
Talk COCK leh........... Might consider if that guy allows me to make love wif his current gf or wife lor.
Old 14-06-2009, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1653 / Power: 17
Ben225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant futureBen225111 has a brilliant future

wat is meant to be urs will be urs..... during my skool day, bro is more important than gf.... hee hee.... in e end my ger broke up wif mi n i simply juz let go n she went wif my close bro....sad..... but 5 days later come back tell mi wanna patch.... coz my bro to gan cheong wanna fuck her so she freak out.... ger r nt predictable....
Old 14-06-2009, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
sootongs is Cool - loads of Potential

Pls be clear headed. What is satisfying your ego by beating him up get you? Assault charge and further bad opinion by your ex. You are playing more into his hands for him to prove what as ass you are really.....

A girl who 2 timed in the first place isn't that worth it. Its just your ego and MCP hormones getting the better of you. Get a better girl live happily and you realise this glitch involving your ex is just a passing phase in life. When ya old and white haired probably you won't even bother to remember this episode in life....Its easier to move on than keep harping over spilt milk.

I can relate though...had a "bro" who made on move on my then gf now wife....She didn't 2 time but i proved the better man I just was myself and did not like went the extra mile for her....I guess my wife was clear headed and your ex might have been blinded by the grass is greener the other side notion. So get over it, beating the guy up isn't worth your time cos its ur ego speaking not brain.
Old 14-06-2009, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 16
Uniquelys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Count urself lucky she is only ur gf. If she is ur wife, even worse. Like our great leaders used to say, let's move on...
Old 14-06-2009, 12:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
doublekeen is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

LOL i wont be like the rest of the "bandwagon jumpers" who say move on and get over.... Easy for ppl to post but i bet everyone who commented on this thread would have at 1 point wanted to beat the crap out of that EX if that were to happened to them.

In the nut shell.... you should beat the crap out of him and move on hahahaha.

By the way for all those who said move on. I hope u will really be able to shake hands with the guy when u catch ur beloved and him red handed.

Well having said that, different schools of thought still holds true. Its these differences that make us unique individuals.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1