The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2003, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 22
simimabochap has much to be proud ofsimimabochap has much to be proud ofsimimabochap has much to be proud ofsimimabochap has much to be proud ofsimimabochap has much to be proud ofsimimabochap has much to be proud ofsimimabochap has much to be proud ofsimimabochap has much to be proud ofsimimabochap has much to be proud ofsimimabochap has much to be proud of
Horny china wife with big boobs-BISHAN

Went to buy 4-D and next door have one Tui Na shop.
Location in Bishan 2-3 doors away form Tong Fang .the much talked about Ah May,This new management place has 4 cubicles and one big reception area. Signboard says massage and scrub
so went upstair to recce. One trying to look young lau ah lian reception and one younger girl sitting at sofa.I ask for tui Na, the reception says new management only $30.00/hr and $36 with srub. Since got some time ,try one hour with srub.
On the bed, this young girl on the plumb side start her motor mouth.....Only 25 this year married to singapore man for 3 year very boring at home as husband always outstation ..BLAH BLAH BLAH ..start her Tui Na ..you alredi know she not for massage because she massage back like only More Lai More Kee NO BLOODY STANDARD at all.So I Tell her to stop,she asks "Why huh
no good or what?" I tell her straight "Ni Bu HUEY TUI NA,MAY YU LI
("You No standard for Tui Na , not even use strength at all").
She don't know act blur or what then say "Ni yau Tar Ma Hai si chaw Ai?(You wan handdjob or make love?) How much?. She reply "Wu Shi ..chaw Ai Yee pai Er Zi (50 for Hand and 120 for FJ).Since she act blur I also same.
I told her next door 20 for handjob and 80 for FJ she reply "Wah so cheap no wonder some many customer." I tell her never mind today no mood. She then pull up her blouse and lower her bra and say Okay same price. I got shock and didi shrinked. I always like to sian only. She needs some brother to teach her how to stimulate customer because she dont know act blur or what,she like innocent young girl holding my didi say how huh?She is Okay looking but a bit on plumb side ,but her boobs is a handful.
I don't do FJ and fingering but some brother might want to teach her some tricks. I tell her only handjob ..nothing else.
I ask her why she like wood ,no expression or anything..then how her husband enjoy..she say she only open leg that's all no other thing, can teach her or not...her action really really innocent .
She even tell me to recommend my friends to patronise her as she have to work only for this month.
Name;Qi Qi
Look: 6/10
HJ:1/10 (some bother must teach her properly)
FJ: Never try (Already fixed price $80.00)

I will not go again as I no standard to teach her tricks,

Good luck and hopefully enjoy young & innocent china girl.

Last edited by simimabochap; 12-08-2003 at 11:50 AM.
Old 12-08-2003, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
croc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
bishan?

where is this place?can tell mi?bishan wch part?
Old 12-08-2003, 11:57 AM
Samster

simimabochap has much to be proud ofsimimabochap has much to be proud ofsimimabochap has much to be proud ofsimimabochap has much to be proud ofsimimabochap has much to be proud ofsimimabochap has much to be proud ofsimimabochap has much to be proud ofsimimabochap has much to be proud ofsimimabochap has much to be proud ofsimimabochap has much to be proud of
Bishan street 22,Block 279 next to 4-D outlet
Name is Kai XIn or something.
Old 12-08-2003, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
croc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
is it near whitely sec sch outside?thanks.never mind i know already.thanks
got other gals there?

Last edited by croc; 12-08-2003 at 12:07 PM.
Old 12-08-2003, 12:07 PM
Samster

Yes , its quite near..there's only 1 4-D outlet there.
Its behind Bishan North Shpping center.
Let me know if you agree with my FR
Old 12-08-2003, 07:03 PM
live2002evil

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
jus came back from there. 3 gals working, 2 singaporean n 1 china. saw 3 of them n choose cindy. small size solid boobs (not big). was quoted 50 for hj n 80 for bj. settle 50 for bj. china big size n fat, the other samll size, fat also. place only open abt 1 week, but their hygeine lousy. inside cubicle got tall bed n matteress on floor. matteress no bed sheet, can u imagine the guy b4 u with his dick on the same place as yours when lying face down.
Old 12-08-2003, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 22
dkong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydkong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Wanted to check it out this place. When there today at about 7.30pm The place is so dark. All the matteress are on the floor. Ask for QiQi but not available, told me will be available at another 1/2 hr. Then I quickly ran off... ...

Dont think i will ever come to this place!!!
Old 14-08-2003, 10:44 AM
Samster

bro live2002evil,
Forgot to add the mattresses are for FJ and available only for the corner room. I did not try but the girl told me that cannot do FJ on the high bed too much noise.
Old 14-08-2003, 10:58 AM
live2002evil

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by simimabochap
bro live2002evil,
Forgot to add the mattresses are for FJ and available only for the corner room. I did not try but the girl told me that cannot do FJ on the high bed too much noise.
u are right, i m in the corner room on the left, so dunno whether other cubicles got mattress or not. but my massage is done on the mattress n my bj as well. all without bedsheet. i had to tell her to put towels on mattress as well. totally not clean. to each his own, but i w ill definately not rtf
Old 14-08-2003, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hornyboo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
yo bros, was there 2 nights ago about 8.30pm, signboard says 9pm closed but tried my luck anyway...its was raining... walk up and 2 ladies(30+) .went to a cubicle.strip and wait ..in walk in quite plumb lady ...did normal massage ,also motor mouth...blah blah... she even told me dunno why today so busy and that alot of ppl ask for qiqi( i just snigger). the day before 3 ppl... today 22ppl!! hahahah... forum sure good for their bizz. told me this afternoon 4 guys in a group came looking for qiqi( wonder which bros is it?) also ask me how i know the plc,say my friend rec.. tell me story abt qiqi, listen guys she really no xperience... she actually scratch a customer while BJing,the rubber also split..hahahha...i am serious... she told me that ...whoever it is , hope u are not scarred!anyway qiqi was in the next cubicle , she ended at 9.30pm and went home ,guess what we were alone... i paid for 1.5hrs rub but in the end was there for 2.5 hrs... bargain FJ to $80 ( in the end i gave $100 FOR OBVIOUS REASONS WHICH I WONT ELABORATE) kekeke! but all i can say is her service very good,was very patience with me as i keep having erection than weak , must be too stress. but she kept going and that xplain the 2hrs plus.....will RTF def.

PS. this tui na joint used to be at woodlands just shift here....

and bros who planning to try qiqi, its yer own dickie at risk. be warned!
Old 14-08-2003, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 21
Microsoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to all
Hmm.. will check it out next month. Wanted 2 go lastnite but a bit tired. Tis week dunno eat sar lah wat. Whole week horny. Since i oredi cheong ks on monday, bonk Yee Onn (cat 100), so landed up in dong yang with xiao ling instead. Business seem quite. Think they loss quite a bit of business to kai xin. Oboviously a much bigger playground.

May be a good sign. Dong yang must perform or face closure. Maybe bery soon May will give BBBJ.
Old 14-08-2003, 04:05 PM
Samster

bROTHER MICROSOFT
Be patient...Ah May will succumb soon.
Meantime ,look around for plenty of new fishes in the market.
Old 14-08-2003, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 21
Microsoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to allMicrosoft is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by simimabochap
bROTHER MICROSOFT
Be patient...Ah May will succumb soon.
Meantime ,look around for plenty of new fishes in the market.
Yup. Same apply to xiao ling as well. Kerker. Applying your tactics think can get one for those bros who are keen on her. Lastnite i spend sometime talking 2 her abt children education in s'pore while autoroaming. WAHAHA! Hit her frequency n u will get a bit of diff svcs. Keep hitting it, go a few more time and u may never know wat u get.
Sigh! Too bad i marry liao and dun 1 tis type of trouble.
Old 12-04-2004, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 22
sco25 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersco25 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersco25 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Horny china wife with big boobs-BISHAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Microsoft
Hmm.. will check it out next month. Wanted 2 go lastnite but a bit tired. Tis week dunno eat sar lah wat. Whole week horny. Since i oredi cheong ks on monday, bonk Yee Onn (cat 100), so landed up in dong yang with xiao ling instead. Business seem quite. Think they loss quite a bit of business to kai xin. Oboviously a much bigger playground.

May be a good sign. Dong yang must perform or face closure. Maybe bery soon May will give BBBJ.

Bro, can you tell me what service does xiao ling provides? Can undress and dig? FJ? BJ?
Old 12-04-2004, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 22
sco25 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersco25 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersco25 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Horny china wife with big boobs-BISHAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Microsoft
Yup. Same apply to xiao ling as well. Kerker. Applying your tactics think can get one for those bros who are keen on her. Lastnite i spend sometime talking 2 her abt children education in s'pore while autoroaming. WAHAHA! Hit her frequency n u will get a bit of diff svcs. Keep hitting it, go a few more time and u may never know wat u get.
Sigh! Too bad i marry liao and dun 1 tis type of trouble.

Bro, what is the diff svcs? Me want to Fxxk her, what is the trick? anyone success before?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1