The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2009, 07:48 PM
Registered Advertiser

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 16
Otelbuddy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOtelbuddy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOtelbuddy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Check this out! Always lowest hotel rates!

A unique free tool that searches multiple hotel reservation websites simultaneously to help you find the lowest rate instantly.

We eliminate the need to search major websites one by one in order to compare prices and availability. Our free service is an amazing time and money saver!

A unique free tool that searches multiple hotel reservation websites simultaneously to help you find the lowest rate instantly.
Old 11-06-2009, 06:41 AM
Registered Advertiser

Otelbuddy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOtelbuddy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOtelbuddy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Check this out! Always lowest hotel rates!

Just enter in the dates and search, easy as that. You can even select the hotel by name. saves you time. and its free to use.

www.otelrooms.com

Tim ThaiHotelDiscounts.com
Old 13-06-2009, 05:44 PM
Registered Advertiser

Smile Re: Check this out! Always lowest hotel rates!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otelbuddy View Post
Just enter in the dates and search, easy as that. You can even select the hotel by name. saves you time. and its free to use.

Otelrooms - Hotel Discount Reservations Worldwide

Tim ThaiHotelDiscounts.com
Come on guys, Come and give it a try.

Tim
Old 18-12-2009, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1125 / Power: 16
hcman_hcman has much to be proud ofhcman_hcman has much to be proud ofhcman_hcman has much to be proud ofhcman_hcman has much to be proud ofhcman_hcman has much to be proud ofhcman_hcman has much to be proud ofhcman_hcman has much to be proud ofhcman_hcman has much to be proud ofhcman_hcman has much to be proud of

Good recommendation

Don't wait, join the queue. Confirm will return all upz in queue.

Please leave your nickname in the up message so that I can return your favour

Target: 1288 points
Old 18-07-2010, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
solucky0621 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Otelrooms is actually Agoda. thanks anyway.
Old 18-07-2010, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 20
ThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by solucky0621 View Post
Otelrooms is actually Agoda. thanks anyway.
Bro,

Yes partnered with Agoda. But get my service and support if you need help. Try dealing with Agoda directly and you will wait a long time.

Tim
Old 25-09-2010, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 22
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

edited post
Old 16-02-2011, 10:43 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
xox9isa913 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink dicount xbox live points

Discount Xbox Live PointsOn another hub, I talked about how to get discount Xbox live gold cards. On this hub, I will tell you how you can purchase discount Xbox live points. Xbox live points are used to purchase games, themes, HD movies, TV shows and more. You can also use them to purchase music from the Zune marketplace.Well what is the Xbox live online experience? Mainly it allows you to play all your multiplayer games with your buddies all over the world online. Some people also use it to watch movies from Netflix which you can stream or download. Or you can also share your pictures and videos with friends and family.Welcome To xbox360livepointscard.us Microsoft Points Shop! This Is Totally Legit And I Dont Want Timewasters, So If You Dont Believe In This Leave NOW! You Will Get The Points On A Silver Membership Account Not A Redeem Code, You Will Get A Gamertag, Email Address And Password via Personal Message On Here Or By Email, Your Choice. Also The Points On The Account Only Last's Upto 24 Hours So You Have To Spend FAST! You Pay By To website: xbox360livepointscard.usAnd Put The Subject As Microsoft Points(How Many) And Descripton Put Where You Want Me To Send The Information To. LOOK How Many Posts I Have Aswell, That Might Help! You Will Get The Information Within 48 Hours Here Are The Prices: 10,000 Points $54.998,000 Points $45.99 6,000 Points $34.994,000 Points $30.99This Is For All Regions, So Dont Worry About That. Once Brought And Recieved The Microsoft Points Please Thank Topic! This Is Not Fraud Or Selling Accounts, Its Selling Microsoft Points, Thanks.
Old 28-04-2011, 10:06 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 0
Ilovesex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIlovesex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIlovesex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Its good, cheaper then other site
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1