The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2009, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
nokia197403 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My first Story

After reading so many stories, this is the my first time writing. This is just a fantasy of mine and not a true story. Sorry if it's not that entertaining at the beginning, still trying to learn.

If there are any mistakes, would appreciate if the bros here were to point them out. Thanks.

Been reading about swinging from lots of forums and thought that it would be interesting to try it out together with my wife. My wife is about 1.65m, long hair, and figure wise about 32c-27-33. However, she is shy from all these and since she is a virgin when I met her so her knowledge of sex is limited.

The first part of my plans is to encourage her to go out and have fun with her friends. I always told her that when she is out she can always have fun, healthy flirting is always a good way of relaxing. She finally decided to try out after a few months of encouragement and also due to her work stress.

One of the Friday night, she called me after work and mentioned that she will join her friends out for a drink in one of the pub. I told her to have fun as always and she suddenly shocked me by saying that she might wanna play if the opportunity arise. I told her that I would wait for her when she comes home and would definitely like to hear her story if there are any.

Well I do know that when my wife gets a bit of tipsy a lot of interesting things can happen. I will just have to wait for her to get back home and tell me if anything fun occurs.
Old 10-06-2009, 01:29 AM
Samster

Re: My first Story

Before I continue, I will roughly introduce her friends.

Sally, age 29, married for 5 yrs to her long time boyfriend, figure wise 33c-26-35. Being the daredevil among the groups, will always try something interest if given the opportunity. Both she and her husband are players in a way, but only with a selected few.

Cindy, age 29, married for 6 yrs, figure wise 34c-27-36. Heard that she is also a player, but kept a very low profile cos her husband doesn’t know. Her husband is a workaholic, always travel abroad for work.

Jean, age 30, single, figure wise 34c-25-36. Though she 30 yrs old, she has one hell of a figure. All the right curves at the right place. Doesn’t seem to wanna attached cos according to her, married is just a waste of time. She prefers to enjoy her singlehood.

They are all quiet daring and would try all sorts of activities to enjoy their sex life. Sometimes I wonder why my wife has these kinds of friends and yet she doesn’t get involved with their activities. They have been trying to lure her into their group activities for a while but she always refuse.

Well I guess I am lucky ya …

Any comments are greatly appreciated.
Old 10-06-2009, 09:08 AM
Samster

I waited patiently until around 3 am when she returned. Her mood was quiet relax and she seems happy. I noticed her face was flush red and I knew that she must have drink quiet a lot. I just stared at her and she suddenly turned her face away. ( You all know lah, like got caught red handed )

I went and poured her a cup of water while she sat on the sofa relaxing. I light up my cigarette and sat opposite her, she knew that I was waiting for her to tell me everything that has happen.

“ Dear, you really wanna know har ? ”

“ You say leh ? ”

“ You promise not to get angry hor ”

“ Why ? You have done something that I will get angry meh ? ”

“ Eh … Well you did encourage me to enjoy myself and today happened to have the opportunity, so I just play a bit lor ”

“ Well, that’s pretty interesting … Tell me lah, how you played, I wanna know. ”

According to her, they reached one of the pub at around 9 plus, and proceed to ordered some drinks. While they were having fun chatting among themselves, they noticed that 2 tables away from them there are some guys checking them out. The 4 of them continue to chat among themselves while eyeing those guys. They seem like a bunch of young office workers after work just enjoying at the pub.

Sally, being the mischievous one suddenly suggests that since it’s Friday night, why not they just enjoy themselves, since there are 4 guys there checking them out. With that she walked over to the table and started chatting with them. Soon after a while they came over and mixed among the gals.

The gals learned that those guys were working from one of the company nearby and was there to celebrate one of the guy’s birthday. Let’s called the birthday boy Adam. The rest of the guys are Peter, David and Sam. They brought their drinks over and started chatting with the rest of the gals. Adam was with my wife, Peter was with Sally, David was with Cindy and Sam was with Jean.

After a while they decided that the place was too noise and suggested a quieter pub so that they can get to know each other better and also to celebrate Adam’s Birthday with their new found friends.
Old 10-06-2009, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 16
cibertrix deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycibertrix deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

First camper reporting.
Old 11-06-2009, 06:11 AM
Samster

Feedback and encouragement are greatly appreciated.

They proceed to a pub with a room and started ordering more drinks, while waiting the drinks they split up into pairs and chat among themselves. The drinks arrived and they started the celebration. To cut the story short, they were playing games and drinking a lot.

During the celebration, my wife noticed that the rest of the groups are not just talking and drinking but are started smooching and touching. Sally has already straddle Peter with her front blouse open and frenching ferociously while Peter was playing with her breast.

Both Cindy and David with their tops off and was busy exploring each other. Jean was naked from the top, lying on her back on the sofa with Sam devouring her breast while she was busy stroking his cock within his pants.

Due to the alcohol, the sight makes her feeling slightly horny but also uneasy. Sensing this, Adam started to slowly stroking my wife arm.

“ You look uneasy, you feel weird looking at them ? ”

“ Eh .. This is the first time I see my friends behaving like that. ”

“ Oh .. You never join them out for a drink ? ”

“ I did, but usually only with us gals around and never with guys whom we just met ”

“ I see, but you seems to like what you see ”

“ …….. ”

With that he began to slowly kissing my wife earlobe. My wife gave a soft moan ...

“ Oh ……… ”

“ You like it ? ”

“ Yes … it’s nice ”

With that he slowly moves his hand to my wife breast and slowly caressing it. My wife was shock at first but with the effect of the alcohol kicking in, she slowly relax and continue to allow him to caress her breast. Upon seeing this, Peter shifted his head and kissed her for the first time of the night.
Old 11-06-2009, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9999 / Power: 19
randily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond repute

nice starting,
pls continue....
Old 11-06-2009, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
diamondo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story setting and looks like it is going to be damn hot and sex-citing.
Look forward to your next post. Please don't make us wait too long.
Old 11-06-2009, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 16
Dahu is a glorious beacon of lightDahu is a glorious beacon of lightDahu is a glorious beacon of lightDahu is a glorious beacon of lightDahu is a glorious beacon of lightDahu is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for sharing. Please carry on.
Old 11-06-2009, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
chowweikong.sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good Start.. Pls continue..

CWK
Old 11-06-2009, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 15
Plotinus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting story. I am waiting for your update.
Old 11-06-2009, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 16
bloopz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybloopz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

sets up my popcorn booth and starts munching on popcorn..

Thanks to bros who up my points. will return the favour whenever possible.
Old 11-06-2009, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Athenawishes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

oh... nice set up..

lets gather 4 sis & 4 bro samsters~~
haha den proceed to the "quiet" pub as well..

waiting for more~
Old 11-06-2009, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute

Great story!!!Camping for more
Old 12-06-2009, 02:58 AM
Samster

Thanks to all bros for your kind encouragement. Hopefully I can meet all yr expectations by writing a good story.

After the kiss, Adam asked my wife,

“ How u are going to help me celebrate my birthday ? ”

“ Hmm … Well … I did let u kiss and touch me right …”

“ Err … Well you know lah … I was hoping for something more …”

“ Hmm … Like what ? ” my wife said coyly

As my wife said that, Adam move down and kiss her. She responded by allowing him to slide his tongue into her mouth. As they French, Peter slowly unbutton the top of her blouse and gently slide his hands underneath the bra to fondle her soft but firm breast.

This sent shiver down her spin as the feeling of another man hands touch her naked breast really excite her as she feels herself getting more and more horny. My wife had her head thrown back and was clearly loving his ministrations, she was breathing deeply and sighing.

Feeling her excitement ever increasing, my wife decided to let him feel more of her and unbutton the reset of the tops and also by removing her lacy bra. For the first time of her life, she has fully shown her breast to someone other than me.

Seeing her actions, the rest of the gals stop what they are doing and beginning to cheer her on.

“ You go gal … ”

“ Damn … You must be drunk … ”

“ Adam, you must be doing something right, this is the first time she is doing this. ”

Upon hearing these cheers must have really a great effect on her as she feels that she is getting more and more wet.
Old 12-06-2009, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1296 / Power: 16
uslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud of

camping here for more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1