The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2003, 04:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 22
makelove deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymakelove deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
where to get filipinos ?

hi everyone...me like to know wheres the place other than orchard tower can get to hook filipinos ?
cause orchard tower filipinos going for ang mor
but i heard some ppl said that certain pub in singapore can get horny filipinos which stick to you once you bonk her...
any one knows ..pls help me ...dying to know where the place is? and what should i do man...?
pls help ...thz
Old 08-08-2003, 05:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 22
cheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to all
Re: where to get filipinos ?

Quote:
Originally posted by makelove
hi everyone...me like to know wheres the place other than orchard tower can get to hook filipinos ?
but i heard some ppl said that certain pub in singapore can get horny filipinos which stick to you once you bonk her...
any one knows ..pls help me ...dying to know where the place is? and what should i do man...?
pls help ...thz
you can find filipino girls in some pubs at tanjong pagar, paramount shopping centre and odean katong shopping complex.

Thank God It's Friday!
Old 08-08-2003, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19815 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
Try Lucky Plaza or the large field next to Wisma Atria

Old 08-08-2003, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 22
makelove deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymakelove deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

where this paramount shopping centre ?
i heard this place got a lot of pubs. is that true ?
Old 08-08-2003, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19815 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
paramount is in katong area.

but i can confirm tt those pubs near Tanjong Pagar - along duxton (mainly those at the back, near the carpark) has got a lot of filipinos. was there 2 wks ago n saw some sexily dressed filipinos mingling with d ang mos.
Old 08-08-2003, 02:15 PM
andrew1149

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Go down to the hawker centre behind People Park Complex.U will find them.They will hang around here from 6pm till 11pm before they make their move to OT.
Old 09-08-2003, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
anyrider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by andrew1149
Go down to the hawker centre behind People Park Complex.U will find them.They will hang around here from 6pm till 11pm before they make their move to OT.

hehehehe....read newpaper.... under maid agency....lots of them...
Old 10-08-2003, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 23
Ah Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to behold
If you are those cheapskate people... you can try hanging out at Balestier Road..... 1 of those coffeeshops....

Most of the girls working in paramont and Orchard towers stays around there. Easier to go to work... and...... because.... Hotels are around there too.

If not.....Lucky plaza on Sundays.... see got any Maids was to part time or not.

Good Luck.
Old 16-04-2004, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
figure09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by makelove
pls help ...thz
i think we got the same filipino fever
Old 16-04-2004, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10
paramount is in katong area.

but i can confirm tt those pubs near Tanjong Pagar - along duxton (mainly those at the back, near the carpark) has got a lot of filipinos. was there 2 wks ago n saw some sexily dressed filipinos mingling with d ang mos.
Not advisable cause their ladies drinks alone will kill U.On top of that not confirm can bonk.If U still want to go I would advise U to go with a group of friends & ignore the filipinos first.Only later in the night then bio your own target & negotiate from there.

The later in the night the cheaper it will be.Only problem is maybe by then all the good ones taken leaving only those that no one else wants.
Old 16-04-2004, 05:15 PM
Benz_Cunt

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: where to get filipinos?

Just been to Duxton Rd (near Tanjong Pagar). The bar there also got alot of Philipinos and Vietnamese. Can try this Bottom Up bar. All ladies in there quite ok, mostly hour glass shape . once the girl sit with u, u have to buy them a drink S$20/ glass. the best part is they'll accompany u for the whole nite. Not like other, butterfly here and there .
Old 17-04-2004, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future
Re: where to get filipinos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benz_Cunt
Just been to Duxton Rd (near Tanjong Pagar). The bar there also got alot of Philipinos and Vietnamese. Can try this Bottom Up bar. All ladies in there quite ok, mostly hour glass shape . once the girl sit with u, u have to buy them a drink S$20/ glass. the best part is they'll accompany u for the whole nite. Not like other, butterfly here and there .
Just curious.When U say they sit with U the whole night will they just order that one drink or will it be more than that.
Old 17-04-2004, 01:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
ordinaryguy123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Can try the filipina maid agencies. Just ask the agency to get you a maid that is young and pretty and, most important, you could bonk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by makelove
pls help ...thz
Old 18-04-2004, 01:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by anyrider
hehehehe....read newpaper.... under maid agency....lots of them...
erm.... manila...???

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 20-04-2004, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 21
billyboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybillyboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ordinaryguy123
Can try the filipina maid agencies. Just ask the agency to get you a maid that is young and pretty and, most important, you could bonk.
Last week I was in Far East Shopping Center to source for a maid at the 5th floor. Saw a couple of philpino maids hanging around the maid agency. Asked the boss what is happending and she mentioned that they normally gather there during sundays to chat up with their fellow maids.....perhaps another place to try your luck ?? Ha Ha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1