The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2009, 02:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 18
Traveller13 is one of the Best!Traveller13 is one of the Best!Traveller13 is one of the Best!Traveller13 is one of the Best!
hot long legged prc (pic avail)

Went down to Geylang to check out the new stock but so unlucky there was an AV raid. So decided to get coffee and wait abit. While having coffee a slim and long legged beauty passed by. wah, not so unlucky after all. chased after her and asked if she is available and she say yes.

Immediately went to hotel and book room. When we got there she help me take off my clothes and we proceeded to shower together. She was my little bro very well and asked me turn around. She then started to rub her ample boobs all over my back and reach over to the front and start to play with my little bro. damn hot man!

Proceeded to bed and she asked me to lie down, gave me a short french kiss and started to use her tongue on my neck, going down to my nipples. She then started to move down and started to rub her breasts against my little bro. Little bro started to wake up and i asked her to cap me for BJ. Bro's i tell you, her BJ is good! Deep throat and good suction! One of the better PRC bj's i have received. She took her time down there. Very unusual for a PRC...

After a few minutes of BJ i decided i didnt want to tire her out so i asked to lie down. Wanted to see if she will let me give her a catbath... and she didnt resist! started to use my tongue on her neck then her BEAUTIFUL breasts. Got a small whimper from her. Damn, my tongue is out of practice... decided to move down south abit to her tummy, thats when i get better reactions from her, started to give out soft moans... started kissing and licking her pelvic area down to the sides of her pussy then to her legs. This she liked, she is actually quite ticklish on her lower part. Didn't want to paint her pussy though for hygenic reasons.

Moved to missionary positon and started slowly, i wanted her to enjoy this. Slowly going faster and faster and the moans got louder and louder. Mind you she wasn't shouting, she was making these very sexy and romantic moans not the wild and fake moans. Changed to doggy and damn man! the sight of the beautiful curvy gal arching her back towards me was just too much and i came after just a few minutes!

We smoked after and started to talk. Very likeable gal, very friendly and not rushing. I normally don't write FR's about PRC gals unless they are worthy to share with my brother samsters. Sorry for the long winded FR but i guess i am just happy to find another PRC with good service. Instead of posting my ratings here are some pics for you guys to enjoy...

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/v...ler13/wen2.jpg

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/v...ler13/wen1.jpg

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/v...ller13/wen.jpg

Damage is 100/1/1, i know it's a little on the expensive side but for me her service and GFE is worth it. So any bros who want her ctc please send me a PM. I WILL ONLY ENTERTAIN REQUESTS FROM SENIOR BROS. Sorry to bros who do not have rep points yet, go out and do some research first and share with us before you ask us for ctc. We were able to do it, why can't you?

Btw, she only take chinese bros because her english is very limited.
Old 02-06-2009, 02:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 16
wetdreams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywetdreams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: hot long legged prc (pic avail)

bro, she looks nice...
Old 02-06-2009, 04:03 AM
Samster

Traveller13 is one of the Best!Traveller13 is one of the Best!Traveller13 is one of the Best!Traveller13 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetdreams View Post
bro, she looks nice...
Yes she definitely does!
Old 02-06-2009, 04:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 17
Babysitter has much to be proud ofBabysitter has much to be proud ofBabysitter has much to be proud ofBabysitter has much to be proud ofBabysitter has much to be proud ofBabysitter has much to be proud ofBabysitter has much to be proud ofBabysitter has much to be proud ofBabysitter has much to be proud ofBabysitter has much to be proud of

from the pics can see tht she's quite busty and tall. hope i am eliglble for contact! thanks in advance!
Old 02-06-2009, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
Clueless Guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She does make it. YUM YUM
Old 02-06-2009, 10:01 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
davidboy1985 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Yeah man...
Old 02-06-2009, 12:40 PM
Samster

Her name is Wen. Gave out contacts to 5 senior bros.

Bros with no rep points but have previously written FRs i have saved your messages and will give you ctc in after senior bros have had their turn.

Bros with no points and NO frs... sorry i have deleted your PM.
Old 02-06-2009, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4170 / Power: 18
HornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah $100/1/1 is a bit on the high side... So her rates non negotiable? TS bro can help us "fight" for a better price say 80/1/1?

Cheers
HYB07
Slyer, Loneyheart, SimplyUnperfect, Sailsingapore, szczesny, Josh_Ray, randily, gilaxes, S.B.Y.1, ly1968, Rasta Marley, esssinine, Silver5surfer, Pink2577, hamsapkwai, devilchan78, SG10, Arse-nal, Honestcrook, Northeast, guest68, cafu, needsing38, bigbirdbird
Old 02-06-2009, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
blackjacks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A rare gem!
bro,can pm me the contact?
Old 02-06-2009, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
CHRIS85E deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

冰冰 (haonan25)
rain (Preciousbabe)
Old 02-06-2009, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 19
jd_Xtreme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjd_Xtreme is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow she her figure seems hot!!

Those Bro who upped me I will remember...I will return this favour once i have the power!!!

Some bro even felt bad that they have only 1 point to trade. Please do not feel that way as we are here to share!

Last up 7 points to bro ??? Next: ???
Old 02-06-2009, 03:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
skyskyboy is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Old 02-06-2009, 03:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
MILFseeker is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

can i have the contact to try
Old 02-06-2009, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4168 / Power: 17
haonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyYoungBoy07 View Post
Yeah $100/1/1 is a bit on the high side... So her rates non negotiable? TS bro can help us "fight" for a better price say 80/1/1?

Cheers
HYB07
as long as new thread out,i sure see HYB07 bro out here... lol!!!
Old 02-06-2009, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyYoungBoy07 View Post

Cheers
HYB07
Sorry bro, rates have been negotiated already. She initially wanted $120/1/1 but told her my friends will not go for that.

Bro peterfish and all bros who up my points already without sending me a PM. Please send me a PM so i can send ctc to you. Member list has been disabled so i have a hard time "searching" for all your names.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1