The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2009, 04:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
sexypussybaby is Cool - loads of Potential
Red face When is the last time u fuck ur GF?

Hi guy.. feeling down... what is the reason for guys not having sex with their gf... for like 2-3 weeks? My boy say he is stress... often quarrel over this.. cux i felt that he dont love me.. anymore... but he still treats me good...Got once he told me ... cux he is conscious bt his performance...Wtf... I tot to myself,...performance is not an issue.. but if you try to avoid it does nt improve bt worsen the situation...And he is so conscious bt hygenc kind.. Dont say lick pussy... finger he also feel its dirty...OMG RYTE? Sad... i dun know how can i live with this kinda guy... alth he treats me good...Haiz...
*I need advice... not crappy comments...* Thanks!!
Old 27-05-2009, 04:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 23
Niceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of light
Re: When is the last time u fuck ur GF?

Honestly speaking, dun see chemistry between u 2. Maybe he very conservative, which is unlikely these days. Maybe, time-up for him towards you.
Old 27-05-2009, 06:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 15
apalucakap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I totally agreed with Niceman. It's pointless prolonging the relationship if things don't work out fine esp the future is still a long way to go.

Just to quarrel to have sex is uncalled for. It should be a mutual union to be enjoyed and loved. Did you ever complain about his performance b4? Maybe his ego is hurt as man don't like to be told and make fun of his underperformance. Is it a tic-for-tac?

Pertaining hygiene problem, there isn't anything you can do about it. If he doesn't want to go down, it literally means he doesn't want to go down. End of story. Pestering will only flare up disappointments and quarrels. Good Luck.
Old 27-05-2009, 10:00 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
babygirldream deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexypussybaby View Post
Hi guy.. feeling down... what is the reason for guys not having sex with their gf... for like 2-3 weeks? My boy say he is stress... often quarrel over this.. cux i felt that he dont love me.. anymore... but he still treats me good...Got once he told me ... cux he is conscious bt his performance...Wtf... I tot to myself,...performance is not an issue.. but if you try to avoid it does nt improve bt worsen the situation...And he is so conscious bt hygenc kind.. Dont say lick pussy... finger he also feel its dirty...OMG RYTE? Sad... i dun know how can i live with this kinda guy... alth he treats me good...Haiz...
hey honey, my bf is kinda similar to yours too... clitoris stimulation & foreplay is MINIMAL. =X
Only diff is that he still wants to have sex regularly.. but sometimes I feel like its a chore instead of a pleasure activity as I'm the one doing most of the stimulation... =X
Old 27-05-2009, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 16
tooned is a glorious beacon of lighttooned is a glorious beacon of lighttooned is a glorious beacon of lighttooned is a glorious beacon of lighttooned is a glorious beacon of light

Quite rare to see a girl's sex drive's higher than the guy's!

Why do you feel that he doesn't love you? Is it just because he doesn't wanna have sex? Maybe he IS going though a stressful period. Try to be a little more understanding. He might be stressed over work/school/family or over performance.

He sounds like the really conservative and possibly with low self-esteem. Just sweet talk him a bit instead of fighting over the issue lah. Takes 2 hands to clap. If you cannot turn him on, then it might be your problem too! If always fight over sex, then the guy will also not want to try further.

All the best and wish you happy bonking with the bf!
Old 27-05-2009, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2207 / Power: 20
fatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond repute

Its simple. Dump him

Either he have another gal or u simply cannot make it.

2828 LuCkY NuMbeR Huat ah

Thanks to all the bros who support me.

My latest fetish: Whatever...whenever...

己所之欲,先施于人
Old 27-05-2009, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 16
MeePokDry is a name known to allMeePokDry is a name known to allMeePokDry is a name known to allMeePokDry is a name known to allMeePokDry is a name known to allMeePokDry is a name known to all

for tat..ups bro fatty_leo with my humble +1..

totally agreed with him...

TS...maybe its time u have a nice chat with him..haha..maybe can suan him abit..say like "my pussy dirty....ur dick even worse?"
Old 27-05-2009, 11:56 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
honeybee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i haf the same issue with u...my boi doesnt love to haf sex with me although i love him very much but im still haf needs! tats y i decided to get a fb soon
Old 27-05-2009, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 20
mayday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybee View Post
i haf the same issue with u...my boi doesnt love to haf sex with me although i love him very much but im still haf needs! tats y i decided to get a fb soon
lolx...then u might be getting lotsa q numbers to be yr fb soon.

can i take the no.1 q number? hahaha
Old 27-05-2009, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 18
mewaiting4utoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

u can get yourself a FB to satisfy your sex drive and at the same time still have him as your bf. like that u will not have to fight with him over the sex issue.
Old 27-05-2009, 01:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
mlksh is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Find another bf than canhave sex with u everyday. He probably become gay or simple not interested in u. He is missing a lot of fun.
Old 27-05-2009, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 16
bloopz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybloopz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi ts,

how is the sex life you have with ur bf prior to this? is he having problems with family, at work or with study? communication is important in a r/s. if there is some changes in his sex-appetite recently, try to understand if he is undergoing any stress or if he is bogged down by something.

u have ur needs but there r times when ur partner may not have the mood for it. (eg: when u got PMS and he need it how? he will need to PCC if he is the loyal type who dun snack outside)

hmm.. i did went through a stage with my ex where we abstained from sex as we were thinking of moving to something more serious (he proposed). apparently he did not manage to abstain from other gals.. but that is another story.

in the meantime, u can masturbate if u really need to. it is a good way to understand your own physical needs like which place u like being touched best, so tat u can guide ur partner to bring u to greater heights when he is ready.

IMHO, being in a r/s does not just mean that you appeal sexually to each other. it is about communication, commitment and understanding from both sides. hope this helps. take care and good luck sis!

Edited: by the way, i will strongly discourage u from getting a fb to release ur needs. 2 person in a r/s is enough to handle if u r serious about it.
what goes around comes around. i hope u know what i mean.
Old 27-05-2009, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 21
raiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hi,if you and your bf have been together for some time, then and this change in attitude only occurred recently, then speaking from a guy's point of view, I can say that he probably do not have any feelings for you anymore. No doubt he still treats you nicely, but this is most probably due to the fact that he is guilty conscious. He might have fallen in love with someone, he might not love you anymore but there is no 3rd party. The reason could be anything.

The other reason might be because he is bored. Ask yourself, how often have the two of you been making love? If previously the two of you were humping everyday like rabbits, then it could be that he is tired of the same old thing anymore. Men are like children. They like to explore and enjoy new things, especially when it comes to sex. Think about it, has he ever suggest something to you before but was turned down by you?

Lastly, I feel that communication is very important. Understand from him what makes him think that licking is unhygienic. I knew a girl who was a virgin, was terrified of sex because her friends kept telling her that the first 20 times will be super painful. Does not know how to CIM, BBBJ, moan, does not know what is orgasm. After 6 sessions with her, her skills can match and AV girl in the movies. How did I do it? Communicate with her. Understand her fears, show her patience. Now, she text me everyday telling me she wants it
Old 27-05-2009, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 16
dare u is one of the Best!dare u is one of the Best!dare u is one of the Best!dare u is one of the Best!

Wow...pitty you bro! I just have a lunch quicky with my gf inside the car and tonite I"m planning to bong her again in the swimming pool!!
Old 27-05-2009, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 20
Smooth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dare u View Post
Wow...pitty you bro! I just have a lunch quicky with my gf inside the car and tonite I"m planning to bong her again in the swimming pool!!
WOW!!!

So good. I have been waiting to have sex eith mu hus frm yeserday till now.

Haiz... still no action
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1