The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2009, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SIM_2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
my trip to RCA slim bangkok FR

on my May trip to bangkok with my small group kakis, i have met few lovely gals in the disco day 1, my friend and i brought the gals sherry and other 3 gals i can't remember their name. we have enjoy our sex in my room.
on the 2nd days of my trip to Slim, i met 2 sweet young girl which was name as ann and mei, but to what i know mei is not her real name. this this two gals i met was just next to my table. while mei was dancing she keep her eyes looking at me, i notice her, she have a sexy look while she was dancing. she signal at me few times, i took my glass and cheers with her. i can said she have a strong sexy look and can Cum on face type. after few glass of drink, she hug me and hold my hand while we was dancing, ann was also join in the fun with my kakis. after the disco they decided to follow us to my room. but end up ann went back alone, mei was driving a car, wow! so can save my taxi fare, mei was so drunk when she was reversing she hit a pillar. i was so scared that she can drive or not? haha.
end up we reach my room, mei and i TS in my rm, she told me she was a office girl, wanted to find a singaporean bf, keep asking me to be her bf, it was so late, while we was chit chatting her hand slowly roaming to my little brother. my brother can not stand, don't know maybe i drank alot.
she try and try very hard give me a BBJ, slowly my brother wake up abit, and i try to put in, yes she was good in sex i can say. we did many pattern, she moan like a 5.3 surround sound. keep calling me to go in deeper. end up i cum in her virginal. she have a juicy hold. after next day, we wake up, before she go back, she ask me for another sex, why not i already paid her few thousand Baht for her car repair but free for sex.
she told me she will come to meet me again in the same place, yes she came, we did the same thing as the 1st nite. same thing ask me to be her bf la bla bla bla. haha to me i'm just want fuck and go.if u guys to find sex, she is good, gf feeling. but don't know a working office girl or hooker?
her look 8/10
BJ 7/10
Sex 10/10
damage FOC.
Old 25-05-2009, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: my trip to RCA slim bangkok FR

U must be too excited to start the thread over n over again.
Old 25-05-2009, 02:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -38 / Power: 0
hornydogboy is stuck in moderation for some time to come

confirm hooker. they hang out at rca to look for customers all the time.
Old 25-05-2009, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 16
magichat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymagichat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro ts, she is trying to hook you, i am sure she is an experience hooker,enjoy but with care.
Old 25-05-2009, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 23
Niceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of light

She got take something from you anot?, eg, hair, finger nail or a bite on your shoulder? U die lah, is Kong Tou. Am sure U said yes to her request, if u dun fulfill your part or eat outside, u die cock stand liao. BKK got alot such thing leh
Old 25-05-2009, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 21
sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIM_2 View Post
keep calling me to go in deeper. end up i cum in her virginal. she have a juicy hold.
You did RAW with a hooker!!!
Old 25-05-2009, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 21
raiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of lightraiders is a glorious beacon of light

Thailand, otherwise known as the land of smiles. I was there with my wife last month for a short holiday in Bangkok. I soon realised that there are really genuine helpful people around but there are also plenty of people out to con us. Being the first time in Bangkok, we have heard of the famous Patpong night market. So was there 1 night with my wife. Was persuaded to watch a Tiger Show for the cost of 100 baht per person. Was thinking that sinces its quite cheap, why not? Went in, stay for 15 minutes and when we were about to leave, the captain came with a bill of 3200 baht...negotiate and argue and in the end, I placed 2000 baht on the table with a take it or leave it face. Did not want to aggravate the situation as my wife was with me and the door was manned by a dozen men. Really sway to walk into a HEI DIAN! Then there is the famous Jewellery Discount scam. Said it was the King's Coronation Day and all taxes were lift, blah blah blah and each person can only buy 2 pieces. Luckily only bought a small pendant. It was a good lesson learnt, no doubt it was costly as well
Old 25-05-2009, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niceman View Post
She got take something from you anot?, eg, hair, finger nail or a bite on your shoulder? U die lah, is Kong Tou. Am sure U said yes to her request, if u dun fulfill your part or eat outside, u die cock stand liao. BKK got alot such thing leh
Lolz! hmmmm maybe my sperm or my puplic hair. no wonder my head feel gong gong who can help me now? any monk in singapore can take out the Kong Tou?
Old 25-05-2009, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibaysong4u View Post
You did RAW with a hooker!!!
i was drunk on that very night. no condomworry i got HIV or not?
Old 25-05-2009, 06:31 PM
Samster

if next trip i have no other girl to hook on...i will look for her...free sex all man are dream for right? Lolz anyone who need her MSN or email can PM me. she is good for gf feeling, and no talk about money. her look i can say pretty.
i give her look 8/10 point.
Old 25-05-2009, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiders View Post
Was persuaded to watch a Tiger Show for the cost of 100 baht per person. Was thinking that sinces its quite cheap, why not? Went in, stay for 15 minutes and when we were about to leave, the captain came with a bill of 3200 baht...negotiate and argue and in the end, I placed 2000 baht on the table with a take it or leave it face. Did not want to aggravate the situation as my wife was with me and the door was manned by a dozen men. Really sway to walk into a HEI DIAN! Then there is the famous Jewellery Discount scam. Said it was the King's Coronation Day and all taxes were lift, blah blah blah and each person can only buy 2 pieces. Luckily only bought a small pendant.
Hey bro, ignore Patpong, go to soi cowboy if you want to see dancing gals lol. Anw, tiger shows are really digusting and patpong is well known for scamming tourists....was a poor victim once....
Old 25-05-2009, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 23
kosheen is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkosheen is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkosheen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIM_2 View Post
on my May trip to bangkok with my small group kakis, i have met few lovely gals in the disco day 1, my friend and i brought the gals sherry and other 3 gals i can't remember their name. we have enjoy our sex in my room.
on the 2nd days of my trip to Slim, i met 2 sweet young girl which was name as ann and mei, but to what i know mei is not her real name. this this two gals i met was just next to my table. while mei was dancing she keep her eyes looking at me, i notice her, she have a sexy look while she was dancing. she signal at me few times, i took my glass and cheers with her. i can said she have a strong sexy look and can Cum on face type. after few glass of drink, she hug me and hold my hand while we was dancing, ann was also join in the fun with my kakis. after the disco they decided to follow us to my room. but end up ann went back alone, mei was driving a car, wow! so can save my taxi fare, mei was so drunk when she was reversing she hit a pillar. i was so scared that she can drive or not? haha.
end up we reach my room, mei and i TS in my rm, she told me she was a office girl, wanted to find a singaporean bf, keep asking me to be her bf, it was so late, while we was chit chatting her hand slowly roaming to my little brother. my brother can not stand, don't know maybe i drank alot.
she try and try very hard give me a BBJ, slowly my brother wake up abit, and i try to put in, yes she was good in sex i can say. we did many pattern, she moan like a 5.3 surround sound. keep calling me to go in deeper. end up i cum in her virginal. she have a juicy hold. after next day, we wake up, before she go back, she ask me for another sex, why not i already paid her few thousand Baht for her car repair but free for sex.
she told me she will come to meet me again in the same place, yes she came, we did the same thing as the 1st nite. same thing ask me to be her bf la bla bla bla. haha to me i'm just want fuck and go.if u guys to find sex, she is good, gf feeling. but don't know a working office girl or hooker?
her look 8/10
BJ 7/10
Sex 10/10
damage FOC.
Ya rite free...
Old 25-05-2009, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2692 / Power: 20
Draculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond repute

Hope you don't get hooked cause even seen people whom I know kena spell from thai. good luck.
Old 26-05-2009, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kosheen View Post
Ya rite free...
paid one time for the car repair, can fuck her few time, that is worth it man, if her car never hit the pillar maybe i don't have to take out single cents
Old 26-05-2009, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 0
FL Lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFL Lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sim_2 View Post
on my may trip to bangkok with my small group kakis, i have met few lovely gals in the disco day 1, my friend and i brought the gals sherry and other 3 gals i can't remember their name. We have enjoy our sex in my room.
On the 2nd days of my trip to slim, i met 2 sweet young girl which was name as ann and mei, but to what i know mei is not her real name. This this two gals i met was just next to my table. While mei was dancing she keep her eyes looking at me, i notice her, she have a sexy look while she was dancing. She signal at me few times, i took my glass and cheers with her. I can said she have a strong sexy look and can cum on face type. After few glass of drink, she hug me and hold my hand while we was dancing, ann was also join in the fun with my kakis. After the disco they decided to follow us to my room. But end up ann went back alone, mei was driving a car, wow! So can save my taxi fare, mei was so drunk when she was reversing she hit a pillar. I was so scared that she can drive or not? Haha.
End up we reach my room, mei and i ts in my rm, she told me she was a office girl, wanted to find a singaporean bf, keep asking me to be her bf, it was so late, while we was chit chatting her hand slowly roaming to my little brother. My brother can not stand, don't know maybe i drank alot.
She try and try very hard give me a bbj, slowly my brother wake up abit, and i try to put in, yes she was good in sex i can say. We did many pattern, she moan like a 5.3 surround sound. Keep calling me to go in deeper. End up i cum in her virginal. She have a juicy hold. After next day, we wake up, before she go back, she ask me for another sex, why not i already paid her few thousand baht for her car repair :d but free for sex.
She told me she will come to meet me again in the same place, yes she came, we did the same thing as the 1st nite. Same thing ask me to be her bf la bla bla bla. Haha to me i'm just want fuck and go.if u guys to find sex, she is good, gf feeling. But don't know a working office girl or hooker?
Her look 8/10
bj 7/10
sex 10/10
damage foc.
u raw with her? Sex is foc... Of course.. Stds also foc.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1