The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2009, 09:11 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
serviceprovider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
19YO SYT Huge Melons fr ShenZhen Nid Help (with pic)

bros decided to share and help this gem after hearing her sad story. Was eating somewhere near lavender then saw this young looking PRC 1st thing that caught my eyes, her 36C-D MELONS and she looks like a xiao meimei keep staring at her then cannot tahan liao went to talk to her ask her where she study she tell me not studying trying to find work just left a massage centre in Gland cause of all the raids i tell her i can help her but i need to know what she capable of.

So we opened a room nearby, cant wait to makan her huge melons which i suspect is fake but only my hands will know. Went up TCSS ask her why so young do massage centre already she say no choice come from poor family then she paid 50000RMB just to come singapore, which is about 10k sing, i dunno which agent make her pay so much sia. Then she keep telling me she need help to earn money if not she go back will be in deep trouble so i tell her to service the serviceprovider. She is the quiet quiet shy shy type but very GFE feeling, make you wanna sayang her take care of her cause she looks like a secondary schoolgirl but confirm is 19. She at 1st act very innocent like pretend pretend virgin girl, I ask her why so shy she looked away and ask me lie down she give me massage so i be a good boy and listen to her with my back facing her enjoying her massage but my head keep picturing those melons of hers so after 5 mins of massage i pushed her on the bed started pecking her lips at 1st she hesitate but once my hands do the talking to her body she kissed me like how my gfs were to kiss me so shoik the feeling make me feel like a secondary schoolboy again but I dont remember finding such huge melons in sec sch.

I slowly took off her bra straps to reveal half of her melon wa really cannot tahan liao I hope is not huge nipples cause I hate huge nipples and usually huge boobies comes with huge ugly nipples but to me and my bro surprise her nips were nice and small like guys nips so i chiong for it and she gave a soft moan wa lan realli make me think of my sec sch sex days when the girls all so innocent and so sensitive and when u touch their privates abit they moan like no tomorrow. I sucked and sucked and decided to do a BOOBIE TEST, my 2hands grabbed her melons and OMG! THEIR REAL!!! And its like 1 hand cannot grab 1 boobie lo so i dunno is a C or D cup cause my hands are quite big. She started to give that innocent look again omg my bro went to sch early and sing the marikita liao lo. Her pussy and armpit is nice and shaven unlike some PRC I know who dun shave sia so turnoff. So i rubba her sister while she sucks on my nips OMG sibei song till jurong is like watching a baby sucking on a mamas breasts for milk, cannot tahan liao i lied down and she sat on top of me playing with my bro who was late for sch and had to stand up and sing marikita in front of her, she slowly stroked up and down then asked me BBBJ or BJ of cause I wan BBBJ la, so she went down and OMG my bro hard like rock la. Soon after i cannot tahan liao almost feel like coming I stopped her head and ask her to cap and ride me, she really ride me like a horse and with those melons shaking around I very hard to control so i tell her slow down the horse need to rest.... so i switched position with her I cursed myself why never PCC before coming out, because I knew what i gonna experience next will make me cum sibei fast.... i put my bro inside her tight pussy, oh forgot to mention her pussy is tight lo my bro is not veri big but when she rode on me need some skills to put my bro in her sis

In missionary position now WOO her melons moved like toufu lo sibei song la my favourite, my big head think dont move too fast if not will cum fast but my small head think if move slow cannot see toufu shake so once again the small head won the battle and i whack like no tomorrow trying my best to make those pair of toufu move all around. Soon after tat i cummed but i still pumped for about 10seconds cause those toufu really too yummy. After the 10secs i pretend to CUM by hugging her tight dun wanna let her know i cum and still pump for 10secs lo she used her pussy muscles and squeezed my bro, how come PRC got such skills ahh. after that she hugged me like how a gf will hug u after u give her a good love making session.

i pecked her on her lips. Paid up and told her about SBF and how she must treat bros nice and stuff in order for her to survive, please take note I am not her OKT, just wanna help her so i can RTF and get a superb GFE feeling, make me feel like a hero u know haha.

Name: BingBing (her 1st time in singapore)
Looks: 8/10 (she looks cute cute innocent innocent kind)
Body: 7.5/10 (abit baby fats, but who cares when you see melons like hers)
Boobs: 10/10 (36C-D 1 hand cannot cover finish with nice small nips)
BBBJ: 8/10 (nice and slow no teeth)
Fench: Yes (machiam like GF sia)
Moan: Soft kitten moans (like those JAV stars)
Fingering: Yes
Massage: 7/10 (nothing special cause when she press u all you will think of is pressing her melons)
GFE: 10/10 (i can click with her cause i good at disturbing girls but i dunno how other bros will fare)
FJ: 9/10 (will give her a perfect if she doesnt have baby fats but once again who cares when you see melons like hers)
Overall Service: 10/10
RTF: Yes (after writing this FR i abit cannot tahan wanna go whack her again, but now she sleeping peacefully)
PIC: Will post pics of her melons after my 2nd RTF =P
Damage:$80/1/1 i told her this is the market rate for PRC girls but i see her young young so i give her $10 more for her left toufu + another $10 more for her right toufu
TOTAL DAMAGE:$80+$10+$10+RM+CD= A FUCKING GOOD TIME!, would be a FUCKING GREAT TIME if i pcced at home before going out.

If you want 2 shots discuss with her on price, please tip her after session and treat her nice cause she say she wanna come back singapore often so bros u know wat to do!

P.S she say she will stay around lavender area so bros get ready to chiong there when u arrange a session with her, she sounds like 20-30 on the phone but when u see her different story le, guess her voice and her melons matured too early LOL!
Old 22-05-2009, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
jerg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 19YO SYT Huge Melons fr ShenZhen Nid Help (with pic)

Bro, waiting for your pics and contact... thanks.
Old 22-05-2009, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Oring deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,

i would like to see her pixs. Can upload her photos?
Old 22-05-2009, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
devil660 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can i have her contact and pic, thank you
Old 22-05-2009, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
mugen28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro could pm me her ctc your mail is full.thanks
Old 22-05-2009, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
chiongchiong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro,
I'm interested as well. Can I have her contact?
Thanks!
Old 22-05-2009, 01:01 PM

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
newbie9oo9 is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs up Re: 19YO SYT Huge Melons fr ShenZhen Nid Help (with pic)

bro waiting for your ctc and pics thx
Old 22-05-2009, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 20
samsavf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bud,

Can you share pics and contact? Thanks.
Old 22-05-2009, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
xiong5182 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yo bro, ur Pm is full can Pm me ctc?
Old 22-05-2009, 01:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
hackerdotsg is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro, pm me her contact

... thanks.
Old 22-05-2009, 01:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
madgunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share the contacts of her?
Old 22-05-2009, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 16
jolvin82 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjolvin82 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjolvin82 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wah ... TS ur mailbox exploded ....
can share her ctc ?
gum xia ~~~
Old 22-05-2009, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
pshan3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypshan3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Waiting for pics hehe
Old 22-05-2009, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jjimthee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,bro
Can share bing bing contact?
Thks amillion
Old 22-05-2009, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 17
tigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of light

hello bro serviceprovider, your pm box is full. can share BB's ctc? wl up u once my power returns. tks u very much.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1