The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2009, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 16
vitruvius79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Help me *laugh at me* learn Vietnamese

Hey guys, just got word that I'm being assigned to handle a project in Hanoi soon. Meaning I get to fly there quite often.

Anyway, would like to ask the venerable brothers here if they would be so kind as to help me learn some basic Vietnamese, esp the naughty bits.

Or any pointers on where to start?

Or you could throw me some simple phrases here and i'll try to translate it.

Either way it'll probably make good comedy material.
Old 12-05-2009, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
clawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Help me *laugh at me* learn Vietnamese

Ah You Am = I Love You
Old 12-05-2009, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19849 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

do a search in SB. use key words like 'Vietnam' n u can find a few leads. i cant rembr d exact threads but there r some bros in d Mask 51 thread who r viet lovers n know a smattering of Viet lang.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 13-05-2009, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1523 / Power: 23
Reaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitruvius79 View Post
Hey guys, just got word that I'm being assigned to handle a project in Hanoi soon. Meaning I get to fly there quite often.

Anyway, would like to ask the venerable brothers here if they would be so kind as to help me learn some basic Vietnamese, esp the naughty bits.

Or any pointers on where to start?

Or you could throw me some simple phrases here and i'll try to translate it.

Either way it'll probably make good comedy material.
There is already a thread here in the Adult discussion Thread called "Tieng Viet Lovers Club" GO look at it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by clawoll View Post
Ah You Am = I Love You
What you typing??? I love you = Anh Yeu Em
Old 13-05-2009, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
clawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find betterclawoll is a living Saint! - you won't find better

That was the first sentence I learned to speak without seeing how it should be written.
Old 13-05-2009, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 16
vitruvius79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went through the "Tieng Viet Lovers Club" thread. Seems to be more of a news aggregator so didn't think it nice to spam there.

Anyway, finally found out how to pronounce the vowels. hahaha. Am I correct to say its like a guy in a dentist chair trying to say hanyu pinyin?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1