The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2003, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 22
amox is a name known to allamox is a name known to allamox is a name known to allamox is a name known to allamox is a name known to allamox is a name known to all
Embarassing experience at HC

I am about to tell u all a story, that I think most of us, if not ALL, don't wanna face cuz its damn paiseh.

Singapore got so many HC, I think I only been to about 20% of them. So that day my friend tio beh pio, then he tell me, come I bring u go Dragon. He frequent Dragon, and I never been there before... So he tell me he chia me go... That time already quite late in the night... Cuz my friend send gf home then we meet at MS.

So we go, pay entrance all he pay. Then when at the locker, he give me $150, ask me take first. heh heh heh

So we go the massage room, then after about 5-10 mins the girl come in. I don't wanna say her name, for reasons obvious later.

It was quite dark, then she walk in her hair quite long, then my hair also long, so I cannot see her face clearly she cannot see mine. But can see she quite chio lah. Then before the massage, she tie up her hair... but my face down already, getting ready. Then massage for about 20 mins, then she ask The Question.
I opt for FJ... then she go get her shit, then very fast come back.

When she return, she strip mostly, then flip me over and started BJ. Very good skill... Like vacuum cleaner... hahaha

Nevermind, then after that, we start off missionary...
THEN THE BIG KICK IN THE BALLS
I find her damn familiar, she also know me.... only to realise! *drum roll* she is my ex-gf's sister! Older sister some more!

DAMN BLOODY SHIT
How to continue doing right? Must admit last time when I was with my ex gf got fantasize the sister before... But its damn weird. Fuck man...

So I chat with her, then she ask those normal questions lah... Then talk until my brother nua... Then I damn paiseh. So we just end up talking, then time's up I just leave. She don't wanna take my money, although I offer to pay for the BJ.

Anyway I happy to see my ex gf's sister, but also dulan cuz didn't 'relief stress'.

Then I go relax a bit... watch TV a bit... My friend come out, KPKB how good his session is... then go home. Fuckin sian.

But when I thought all hope was lost, just when I walking to the carpark... My handphone ring. Then the rest no need to say lah haha

But the fucked up thing is I saw her there... Its damn paiseh and wtf right... Don't ask me which one k. If its you I also don't think you all will wanna say also.

Anyone got any embarassing escapades?
Old 20-07-2003, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
cubic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink

bro amox,

share wif us wat happen phone ring lah ?

give fr leh ...

regards
Old 20-07-2003, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
factor-x is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Embarassing experience at HC

Quote:
Originally posted by amox
But when I thought all hope was lost, just when I walking to the carpark... My handphone ring. Then the rest no need to say lah haha

need !! need to say !!

who say no need?

Old 20-07-2003, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
rexsee88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Embarassing experience at HC

Quote:
I am about to tell u all a story, that I think most of us, if not ALL, don't wanna face cuz its damn paiseh.

Anyway I happy to see my ex gf's sister, but also dulan cuz didn't 'relief stress'.

Then I go relax a bit... watch TV a bit... My friend come out, KPKB how good his session is... then go home. Fuckin sian.

But the fucked up thing is I saw her there... Its damn paiseh and wtf right... Don't ask me which one k. If its you I also don't think you all will wanna say also.

Anyone got any embarassing escapades?
hello Bro amox, the thrill must be there, you know after being together with yr g/f for sometime, we tend to have chance to chat with the sisters as well, especially when she envy her sister has a b/f like you, sometimes she purposely walk past you and give you the seducive smile and bitch CFM look, prompt U that kind of urge that, you really want to have some bitch fun time together, why not !! nothing to piseh, brother !
After all, we just want to have fun, life is so enjoying with sex.
Old 20-07-2003, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
factor-x is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Re: Embarassing experience at HC

Quote:
Originally posted by rexsee88
hello Bro amox, the thrill must be there, you know after being together with yr g/f for sometime, we tend to have chance to chat with the sisters as well, especially when she envy her sister has a b/f like you, sometimes she purposely walk past you and give you the seducive smile and bitch CFM look, prompt U that kind of urge that, you really want to have some bitch fun time together, why not !! nothing to piseh, brother !
After all, we just want to have fun, life is so enjoying with sex.
How bout getting both sisters together in the act?

I know!! Get the whole family to join in for added fun!!!!

Old 20-07-2003, 10:16 PM
bradpitt968

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Wah lau!! what's the date that u go to Dragon?? DDMM format pls... must go buy 4D liao.... so "heng".... then u got $$ to go else where liao lor!!
Old 21-07-2003, 01:07 AM
Samster

copperkidz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
then what happened after yr hp rang????tell us lah...complete yr story lah...........
Old 21-07-2003, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 23
Darknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to behold
wah... good story here!

If i'm you, damn.. I will continue to pound her man... I would think it would be especially memoriable experience man. It always feel better screwing someone you know, now esp a gal you have fantasise before!

Damn... no need to tell who, just finish the story!

Cheers,
Shadow
Old 21-07-2003, 02:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 882 / Power: 21
Presto6969 is a splendid one to beholdPresto6969 is a splendid one to beholdPresto6969 is a splendid one to beholdPresto6969 is a splendid one to beholdPresto6969 is a splendid one to beholdPresto6969 is a splendid one to beholdPresto6969 is a splendid one to behold
No need to feel bad la...anyway she's ur EX-gf sis.

U shd be a happy man since u ever fantasize abt her b4.

Ba Chai women are just born horny.
I have known them, friend them, touch them, fuck them.
Old 21-07-2003, 04:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bergkamp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
wah power siah...what u do man...your ex gf sis is work at HC one....

wah lau...
Old 21-07-2003, 09:42 AM
Samster

Godfather deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
any bros had ever paid up front in dragon?
Old 21-07-2003, 10:33 AM
bradpitt968

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by bergkamp
wah power siah...what u do man...your ex gf sis is work at HC one....

wah lau...
Yah man.... so if next time his ex-gf's sis get married... invite him... wah lau!!
Old 21-07-2003, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bergkamp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
eh brudder godfather, i know u godfather lah...but we not leh...

only u can pay up front for dragon...

rest of us, downpayment also cannot afford...
Old 21-07-2003, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 22
amox is a name known to allamox is a name known to allamox is a name known to allamox is a name known to allamox is a name known to allamox is a name known to all
Wah you all so supporting one ar
hahahaha

rexsee88 - I know nothing to paiseh... but at that time and moment suddenly shock lah... haha how to continue?

ShadowBro - Continue to pound is must one. But of cuz not at the HC already lah. hahaha that's why after that my phone ring!

So obvious what happen after the phone ring hahaha!

Old 21-07-2003, 03:00 PM
Samster

vinno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Wah you all so supporting one ar
hahahaha

rexsee88 - I know nothing to paiseh... but at that time and moment suddenly shock lah... haha how to continue?

ShadowBro - Continue to pound is must one. But of cuz not at the HC already lah. hahaha that's why after that my phone ring!

So obvious what happen after the phone ring hahaha!

yo bro amox,

who's the one calling? yr ex-gf sis ah?

got story muz share share mah... dun ai kong mai kong leh... make ppl gian oni...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1