The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2009, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 20
sparco635 is a name known to allsparco635 is a name known to allsparco635 is a name known to allsparco635 is a name known to allsparco635 is a name known to allsparco635 is a name known to all
PRC from nanjing(must try!)

Hi guys,finally able to contribute again.i know many PRC here has lots of positive review about them but guys following my lobang so far(my previous threads)this is a must try gem!

feiyang is a nanjing ger whom will be here for 2 yrs.like anqi(previous thread),she is hoping to establish RTF customer base so she no need to 'stand street'.she is professionally trained as a massage ger n her massage is 10/10.i would like to state that i am merely doing her a favor n if i ever earn a single cent from this thread i will be struck by lighting!

Feiyang called me when she return with a work permit after a failed attempt working at a the local KTV.not that she is ugly,but the stiff competition n economic crisis.i met up with her n until today i still find she got a mixed look n sharp features.flawess skin n C- cup boobs,pink nipples.she started by bathing me n not much action in bathroom.followed by a massage that knocked me out for good 15 mins(at least)n i even drool on the pillow!turned around n more massage with chit chat this time.she asked for permission to start n lick my ears for at least 1 min each side(abit too much for me).to my delight she can actually lick my nipples for the longest time n playing my balls with her fingernails.didnt ask for 69 as i am too shiok n steam n she slowly kissed down to my bola.inner thigh n entire surface area of my balls was not spared.then there come the bj(i requested capped)n suction was perfect with slurping sound effect.her right hand is on my nipple n left is tickling my balls.i can also see heaven until i begged her to stop or i will explode.she climd up n ride on me n rode for at least 5 mins.then she whispered in my ears whether i wan to change position n i went missionary without withdrawing my kkj.pumped a few sets more n realli cannot tahan as she is still very tight for her age.switch to doggie(kkj all the while inside!)n upon seeing her perky pigu i dont wan to waste it n use all my drink milkpowder energy to pump the s**t out of her.i cannot sense any fake moan at that moment.wait a min...i should say she is actually shouting.i grab her perfect hips n ram her until i forgot my surname....shortly after i unloaded.she asked me lie down n after clearing up more massage!!

the whole process was around close to 2 hrs n i can say it was money well spent even during this economic crisis.i really really let go of my stress at work at that moment n i felt damn good even after parting ways with her.guys who followed my thread will be given piority to this gem n at least 1 FR recently required for those who wish to try her.

Name: fei yang
Looks: 7.5/10
Height: 1.65m
Weight: 50kg
Body: 36/26/34
Boobs: 8/10 (soft with nice pinky nipples)
BJ: 8(i ask to be capped)
FJ: 9
Frenching: allowed
Damage: $80 with massage.(room not included)
RTF: YES

I apologise for my poor england n pls upz me if u like my FR.will return favor if u leave a nick behind,happy bonking!
Old 06-05-2009, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 17
jackspider is one of the Best!jackspider is one of the Best!jackspider is one of the Best!
Re: PRC from nanjing(must try!)

Bro, the damage is $80 for 2hrs?
Old 06-05-2009, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
sparkspread deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: PRC from nanjing(must try!)

Hey, bro,

Could you pm me her contact information? Thanks a lot.
Old 06-05-2009, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
cowabanga is Cool - loads of Potential

80 for 2hrs? woah.......would love to try too......appreciate it if u could share...=)
Old 06-05-2009, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7654 / Power: 19
kim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds very good indeed. Care to PM me her no too..
Old 07-05-2009, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
zubs48 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi TS,

Thanks in advance for ctc, pls PM me.
Happy you had such a good time.
Old 07-05-2009, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

sound good !! camping for FR first

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Old 07-05-2009, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
kevin3505 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can i hv the number also?
Old 07-05-2009, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 16
ahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find better

yooo bro ! care to share contacts? =DD her operation area is around where uh ??
Old 07-05-2009, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 20
sparco635 is a name known to allsparco635 is a name known to allsparco635 is a name known to allsparco635 is a name known to allsparco635 is a name known to allsparco635 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackspider View Post
Bro, the damage is $80 for 2hrs?
yoz bro thanks for upping me in advance n i had PMed u her number.yes the damage is 80 but i am not exactly sure is it a full 2 hours.but she is certainly not a clock watcher.but for me it is near 2 hour lar.by the way if u guys could pls arrange other places other than geylang 81s cos there is checking.

PS:for ur guys info the whole stretch of joo chait 81 doesnt offer short time stay anymore,hope this help...happy bonking!
Old 07-05-2009, 04:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
jiangnanyu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanku TS, quite a good find,
can i have her ctc pls
and just my 2 cents tot,
maybe you wanto keep her place of operation not published as for certain reason..
Old 07-05-2009, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Torex9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: PRC from nanjing(must try!)

Bro,

This sounds good. Can share contat? Will provide FR.

Torex
Old 07-05-2009, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 17
jackspider is one of the Best!jackspider is one of the Best!jackspider is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparco635 View Post
yoz bro thanks for upping me in advance n i had PMed u her number.yes the damage is 80 but i am not exactly sure is it a full 2 hours.but she is certainly not a clock watcher.but for me it is near 2 hour lar.by the way if u guys could pls arrange other places other than geylang 81s cos there is checking.
Tks Bro, i called her liao, she said is $80 for 2 hrs.. Tat a real bargain..
But she said today not free...
Old 07-05-2009, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
nicyeok is Cool - loads of Potential

hi bro,

can share Fei Yang contact ??? TQ !!!
Old 07-05-2009, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackspider View Post
Tks Bro, i called her liao, she said is $80 for 2 hrs.. Tat a real bargain..
But she said today not free...
Haha. I got same answer from her as well. Looks like either have to change target for today if not is pray for her to be free tmr..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread