The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2003, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 21
Lawrence21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
damm pai seh!

iyoh...malu....my first time i gave my gf ended up in only 3-4 mins..kanna suan by her leh...sob..
i really need help to main my erection.......if not i dont dare to go geylang...wait i get laugh at...
could anyone tell me any vitamin or excercise i could do to prolong my erection
Old 16-07-2003, 03:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
KID278 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: damm pai seh!

Quote:
Originally posted by Lawrence21
iyoh...malu....my first time i gave my gf ended up in only 3-4 mins..kanna suan by her leh...sob..
i really need help to main my erection.......if not i dont dare to go geylang...wait i get laugh at...
geylang will not laugh at you, they welcome you.....seriously.....

Cheers.
Kid278.
.....Signing off from a foreign land
Old 16-07-2003, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 21
waypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to behold
Simi LJ ..... One says that he wants to cum faster and the other wishes to prolong his erection.... U can share pointers with each other lah....

Skippe, Smeely Beancure, NeoNinja, Golden Finger & KimLin

Many thanks for the above goodwill but please post and inform me so that I can do something about it.
Old 16-07-2003, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
nitecrawler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
my $0.02

1) ask gf to give you BBBJ until CIM
2) then start session proper with foreplay about 20 min
3) after that your didi should be able to salute again (male refractory period is about 20 min +/- a few minutes)
4) sure last longer than 4 min ...

regards
Old 16-07-2003, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 21
jasper is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasper is a Helpful and Caring Samster
hi..i have got this paiseh experience recently too when i went for my first geylang exposure.

i think no brudders here will ever believe that i didnt even get a erection at all for the whole 25mins!!! end up i just lay on the bed talking cock to the WL.....

i also cant figure out why i am in this situation when with WL.. i dun have such problems when i am with IRC gals, ONS, chatline ladies? maybe i just got the mentality that WL is all about $$$ and everything they does are SOP..."not feeling at all like commercial sex" everything is done in a rush..

while with other ladies that i encounter...i dun have such thinking at all.." especially the turn-off thoughts of have fake sex lah" i mean even their moanings and expressions are fake man.. Or maybe me too lousy liao..hee... Anyone out there who also faces this problem? maybe we can share huh?

i still remember the one that i went to was lor8hse43g5...
any brudders tried her before can FR?
Old 17-07-2003, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by jasper
hi..i have got this paiseh experience recently too when i went for my first geylang exposure.

i think no brudders here will ever believe that i didnt even get a erection at all for the whole 25mins!!! end up i just lay on the bed talking cock to the WL.....

i also cant figure out why i am in this situation when with WL.. i dun have such problems when i am with IRC gals, ONS, chatline ladies? maybe i just got the mentality that WL is all about $$$ and everything they does are SOP..."not feeling at all like commercial sex" everything is done in a rush..

while with other ladies that i encounter...i dun have such thinking at all.." especially the turn-off thoughts of have fake sex lah" i mean even their moanings and expressions are fake man.. Or maybe me too lousy liao..hee... Anyone out there who also faces this problem? maybe we can share huh?

Something must be wrong. A guy who is normal will erect regardless of WL or non-WL, unless the gal has something or does something that turns you off and not who she is.

Cheers.
Kid278.
Old 17-07-2003, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by KID278
Something must be wrong. A guy who is normal will erect regardless of WL or non-WL, unless the gal has something or does something that turns you off and not who she is.

Cheers.
Kid278.
hmmm... think i may agree with u lor... i feel she very CHIN CHAI leh..... anyhow just flick flick water on me like that consider wash liao er? i see her expressionless face i also sian mah.. DIDI also sleepy man.. then on bed also just show show lick my nipples and brush my KOKUUU with her fingers and expect me to get hard? WOW LAO ER!!! my expectations not very high wan lah...but to this extend... really cannot lah...

my frds who cheong GL often ones still say got LICK ANUS!!!!! KNN where got... i think he meant lick your OWN ANUS huh? and the OKT still say very good and solid service.... BIG CANNONS!!!

or is there any WL that you brudders can recommend me? like at least must be patience with newbies like me lah..and of cos dun KETUK me in services lah...

greatly appreciate if got any good lobangs from u all..p's..dun flame me please okie..

happy bonkings guys
Old 18-07-2003, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 22
tikus69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertikus69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
There's this book called the "The Multi-Orgasmic Man" (MOM). It'll show you how to control your ejaculations and achieve multiple orgasms without ejaculating. At the same time, you can keep the "qi" inside you and this is (according to the book), one way to keep healthy and look youthful.

You can buy it from all major bookstores. Hope this helps.
Old 18-07-2003, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
factor-x is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:

Did u remember to get your $20 refund from the old man OKT?

Old 18-07-2003, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
hmmm... think i may agree with u lor... i feel she very CHIN CHAI leh..... anyhow just flick flick water on me like that consider wash liao er? i see her expressionless face i also sian mah.. DIDI also sleepy man.. then on bed also just show show lick my nipples and brush my KOKUUU with her fingers and expect me to get hard? WOW LAO ER!!! my expectations not very high wan lah...but to this extend... really cannot lah...

my frds who cheong GL often ones still say got LICK ANUS!!!!! KNN where got... i think he meant lick your OWN ANUS huh? and the OKT still say very good and solid service.... BIG CANNONS!!!

or is there any WL that you brudders can recommend me? like at least must be patience with newbies like me lah..and of cos dun KETUK me in services lah...

greatly appreciate if got any good lobangs from u all..p's..dun flame me please okie..

happy bonkings guys
Well, these gals dont really bother if you are newbie or not, everyone is a customer to them. Too bad you had a disappointment but surely it dont represent everyone of them. Sometimes it's also about chemistry, you will know as you go along...

Cheers.
Kid278.
Old 19-07-2003, 11:57 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
CLEANER is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:

halo, lawrence....it seems that u do not have much sexual experience...anyway, u say that ur gf suan u, does she have many sexual experience?keke....
anyway, if u wana prolong ur erection, u can try to drink some alcohol 1st be4 fxxking her....
Old 20-07-2003, 09:41 AM
Samster

Re: Re: damm pai seh!

Quote:
Originally posted by CLEANER
halo, lawrence....it seems that u do not have much sexual experience...anyway, u say that ur gf suan u, does she have many sexual experience?keke....
anyway, if u wana prolong ur erection, u can try to drink some alcohol 1st be4 fxxking her....
alcohol does help abit but it also numb the brain and kills the joy...

Cheers.
Kid278.
Old 20-07-2003, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2541 / Power: 21
fun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Re: damm pai seh!

Quote:
Originally posted by KID278
alcohol does help abit but it also numb the brain and kills the joy...

Cheers.
Kid278.
I also agreed alcohol does help.... but not too much.....I remember one time I over drunk but still can walk..... when come to sex, my bro cannot even stand at all, no matter how the gal try to arose me..... sad
Old 20-07-2003, 01:29 PM
Samster

refund?

Quote:
Originally posted by factor-x
Did u remember to get your $20 refund from the old man OKT?

WOWWWW!!!! got refund wan meh?????
how come no one tell me??/hehehehehe
Old 20-07-2003, 04:14 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: damm pai seh!

Quote:
Originally posted by fun4evergood
I also agreed alcohol does help.... but not too much.....I remember one time I over drunk but still can walk..... when come to sex, my bro cannot even stand at all, no matter how the gal try to arose me..... sad
I concurred with you too, excessive alcohol can cause temporary impotency....

Cheers.
Kid278.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1