The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2009, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 16
fengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud of
Great Service Bugget MILF BBBJ CIM COB w Pictures

Hi Bros

B4 i posting this thread i was thinking to myself will i be called an OKT again and kena zap.. But than again i guess it better to share and enjoy with bros here and risked being zap again. M not an OKT, just posting to share and help.

Got an introduction by 1 of my regular FL (back in China liao ) saying that she has a friend coming to Sillypore about 2 weeks ago, but as MILF is not my cup of tea, i did not bother to call her up, but got a long distance call from my FL saying her friend needs support...haiz so call her up for a session...

In my mind i thinking haiz MILF type majiam waste money cos i m more into SYT, but dont wanna get long distance call again so pick her up at her place at area G.

Inform her i m here and waited, after 5mins i saw this lady about 27 yrs quite a nice Figure in a tight T and jeans. Make up was minium still ok 2 me but not much a looker.

Back at the H, she sat me down and started giving me a shoulder massage like a wife giving a hubby type. She said 天气那么热,你一定很累吧. The feeling was good. Feel very loved haha. After a few press, she said 先洗澡,我在好好的服侍你.I was thinking so far so good. We stripped and it reviewed a nice white body with a nice set of boobs, i couldnt help but to test if its all natural, yes confirmed all natural 34C soft boobs. in the showers she proceeded to soap me and gave me a soapy rubba that was a super turn-on....BREAST MASSAGE I LIKE!!!!

After the shower we proceeded to bed and she dim the light and proceeded with her work, her catbath was slow and stimulating, behind the ears, neck and nips and she even test water if i m into frenching, slowly teasing and when i allowed she started frenching.Nice move by a MILF. I like the way she does things slowly and yes her BBBJ was slow and nice with HJ followup, after a good 3-5mins into it she suddenly increase her intensity without warning and with her follow up HJ action i was totally caught off guard. KNN i CIM sheeze....bang balls man never get to do lot of things but than again it was a good CIM no regrets, but wah liew that sneaky ambush was a totally new exp 4 me.

Anyway below are the stats

Wen LI (27yrs)
Looks; 6.5 (MILF)
Height: 156cm
weight: 47-50Kg
Frenching; Yes
Boobs; 36C All natural
Catbath; 7
BBBJ; 8.5 ( Wah liew must try the sneak attack haha)
CIM; Yup
COB; Yup
COF; Dont think so, cos makeup lay jay lah.
Painting; Never try but ask her said can.
FJ; Never try (but of course can rite!)
GFE; More like a mistress serving a suggar daddy feel
RTF; 1 more time cos never try FJ scully lagi power leh.

Damage; 60/1/1 exclude room & CD

I have included 2 picture

wenli picture by fengheshang - Photobucket

wenli2 picture by fengheshang - Photobucket

wenli1 picture by fengheshang - Photobucket

I think she is a person that really all out to please, so for bros that is on a bugget and looking for great service, she the one.

Last edited by fengheshang; 27-04-2009 at 03:06 PM.
Old 27-04-2009, 04:03 PM
Samster

fengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud of
Re: Great Service Bugget MILF BBBJ CIM COB w Pictures

please post here for WL contact as my PM is almost over quota. thks
Old 27-04-2009, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 17
Powerbert88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPowerbert88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro Fengheshang,

Good day to you, may i have Wen Li contact please, i like BBBJ and CIM,thank you very much.
Old 27-04-2009, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 22
lustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of lightlustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of lightlustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of lightlustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of lightlustyboi23 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Thread Starter, can pass me the contact? thks. Will post fr once I have tried. Pm me.
Old 27-04-2009, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 757 / Power: 20
fatboy is a splendid one to beholdfatboy is a splendid one to beholdfatboy is a splendid one to beholdfatboy is a splendid one to beholdfatboy is a splendid one to beholdfatboy is a splendid one to beholdfatboy is a splendid one to behold

I am free today....pls pm her ctc for me to go hehehehe
Old 27-04-2009, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 21
wanker10 is a glorious beacon of lightwanker10 is a glorious beacon of lightwanker10 is a glorious beacon of lightwanker10 is a glorious beacon of lightwanker10 is a glorious beacon of light

Bro,

Can PM me her contact?

Cheers!
Old 27-04-2009, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
yoyoyo7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro,

can give me the contact of Wen Li, will put up FR once tried. Thanks.
Old 27-04-2009, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerbert88 View Post
Hi bro Fengheshang,

Good day to you, may i have Wen Li contact please, i like BBBJ and CIM,thank you very much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lustyboi23 View Post
Hi Thread Starter, can pass me the contact? thks. Will post fr once I have tried. Pm me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy View Post
I am free today....pls pm her ctc for me to go hehehehe
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanker10 View Post
Bro,

Can PM me her contact?

Cheers!
Please check you got mail
Old 27-04-2009, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Explora deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, she sounds good and the pics look nice. Can you pls send her contact details and I will try and post FR.

Also, I love the 4th pic in your album (ie the one and only face pic)!!! Is she a WL? If so, would love her contact too.

Many thanks
Old 27-04-2009, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 17
tigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of light

TS, u hv got mail. nice FR n pics. u r next on my up list!
Old 27-04-2009, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 20
simone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond repute

nice find bro... too bad i need to rest for a while...
Old 27-04-2009, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerboy18 View Post
TS, u hv got mail. nice FR n pics. u r next on my up list!
bro u got mail
Old 27-04-2009, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by simone View Post
nice find bro... too bad i need to rest for a while...
Bro simon, u need your rest...
Old 27-04-2009, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 17
malaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to behold

wow bro, please share wenli contact.

thanks
Old 27-04-2009, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
Liquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant future

Wah liew....... CIM.......... C+ boobs......... all my fav......... siao liao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1