The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2003, 04:32 PM
cocoguy80

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
when is the best time

when is the best period to haf sex wif my gf .. to avoid her being pregent?
hw may days after her mthly peroid?
Old 01-07-2003, 02:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
KID278 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: when is the best time

Quote:
Originally posted by cocoguy80
get a table from those family planning clinic....

Cheers.
Kid278.
.....Signing off from a foreign land
Old 01-07-2003, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
d24d13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: when is the best time

Quote:
Originally posted by cocoguy80
Still can kena. There's no foolproof method.
Old 02-07-2003, 02:52 AM
Samster

Re: Re: when is the best time

Quote:
Originally posted by d24d13
Still can kena. There's no foolproof method.
Yes, there's foolproof if you are game enough. Do it when the gal is menstruating. But the gal usually will not consent as they will normally be having moods and discomforts. Besides that it will also be bloody messy.....

Cheers.
Kid278.
Old 02-07-2003, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 22
tikus69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertikus69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
I read somewhere that right after the period is the hot period. It means she will be safest. A few days before the period is a sure no-no. If your girl is regular, you may wish to record when she has her period and when her period ends. That way, you will know.

It's not foolproof. She may still get pregnant. Best way is to put on a cap. Happy bonking!
Old 02-07-2003, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of
Wear a cap, ask yr gal to eat pills.

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 03-07-2003, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 21
waypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Rof|maoxz
Wear a cap, ask yr gal to eat pills.
Dont fuck lor..... then the girl surely wont get pregnant.... even if pregnant confirm not urs.... can save the fee on the DNA check...

Skippe, Smeely Beancure, NeoNinja, Golden Finger & KimLin

Many thanks for the above goodwill but please post and inform me so that I can do something about it.

Last edited by waypastprime; 03-07-2003 at 03:12 PM.
Old 03-07-2003, 03:08 PM
Time and Tide

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
there is no foolproof method. dun let a moment of folly ruin your life. Think safe, play safe!
Old 03-07-2003, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 23
tora69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytora69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Unhappy

when is the best period to have sex???

Good birth control methods:

Abstinence
Birth control pills
Condoms
Depo-Provera

There are other types of birth control, but these are the ones most commonly used by teens.

Abstinence

First and foremost, I am of the opinion that if you are at a point in your life where it would be a crisis if she became pregnant got then you shouldn't be having sex. Generally speaking, that's before the age of 18. It's a hard decision to make for many teens, because their bodies want to do one thing and maybe they aren't sure but there are pressures to do it, and pressures not to do it.

Birth Control Pills

Birth control pills are little hunks of hormone that trick your body into not producing an egg every month. They work. Period. IF taken correctly - meaning EVERY DAY at the SAME TIME EVERY DAY. For teens, the Pill isn't always an option simply because it's hard to get - you have to have a doctor's prescription, which means her parents will probably know. They can also be expensive, and she has to take them all the time, even if you don't have sex for months.

Condoms

Condoms are the most common choice for many teens, and for good reason. Anyone can get them (they are available in any drug store or grocery store and you don't have to be a certain age to buy them). They are relatively inexpensive. And, most importantly, they work pretty well, if you be sure to follow the directions and use them correctly. I have ,post a couple helpful hints when it comes to condoms. First of all, before you use them for the first time, or if you yourself have never put one on, go out and buy a box of 3 or 6 unlubricated condoms and practice - on yourself, or on something shaped like a penis - a banana or a thick carrot works well (use the base, not the pointy tip). GIRLS TOO! You should NOT depend that the guy is going to know how to put it on - I was surprised in my sexual exploits in college that many guys didn't know how to put one on. Second helpful hint: use "spermicidally lubricated" condoms for the real deal. The spermcide serves as back-up protection if the condoms happens to break or slip off during the act.

There are also condoms out there called "Reality" which are termed "female condoms." Instead of putting them on the guy, they are inserted in your vagina, with a ring holding it in place on the outside. They are really hard to describe, and I don't have any personal experience with them, but they work. If you cannot use a condom, this might be a good alternative for you. Make sure you read the direction and practice using them.

Depo-Provera

Depo-Provera is not something that many teens have heard of, but it is one of the most effective birth control methods out there. Basically it's a shot that a girl gets once every three months, in the arm or buttock, and starting about 24 hours after you get the shot, she can't get pregnant. The effectiveness is amazing - it's not FOOLPROOF - but it works as good as the pill if she religiously get her shot every three months. It works by fooling her body into thinking she's pregnant.Her body stops producing eggs. It's also great because, unlike the pill, she don't have to remember to take it EVERY day.

There are a couple downsides to Depo - it can cause a little bit of weight gain - I'm talking like 2 pounds a year or something like that, but if you give up a dessert here and there you can totally combat that. Also, the spot where she get the shot is really sore for a few days.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bad birth control methods:

Pulling out (coitus interruptus)
Douching
Having sex standing up
Showering after sex

Why are these bad??? Simply stated, they don't work!!!! Douching will only push the sperm closer to where you don't want them - the egg. Showering - well, the sperm's already up in there, she can't wash it away. If you stand during sex, perhaps maybe there's a slightly less chance of getting pregnant because some of the sperm might drip out, but most guys are like geysers when they ejaculate, and they can really blast the sperm up there, like a super soaker.

Pulling out before the guy orgasms is a far too commonly practiced birth control technique in teens, and it's the reason why many teenage girls end up pregnant. In theory, it makes sense. If the guy doesn't cum in the girl, she can't get pregnant. Right? WRONG!! You see, there are a few extenuating circumstances that make that untrue. First of all, guys can't always sense the moment their sperm will start to flow, so they might pull out a little late - either cumming a little inside the girl, or right on her genitals where the sperm can meander inside and get her pregnant. Second, if the guy pulls out, he will probably get some sperm on his hands, and if he then fondles the girl's clitoris or vaginal area with sperm on his hands... guess what! Pregnancy! Third, guys produce a few drops of what is normally known as "pre-cum" a few minutes before they ejaculate. There is sperm in this pre-cum, and oftentimes, a guy's pre-cum has a higher concentration of sperm than when he ejaculates. A guy can't feel that he has released these few drops of fluid, they just kinda leak out on their own. Lastly, it takes a LOT of willpower for a guy to pull out right at the moment of truth, and if he doesn't have the willpower, then he'll end up cumming inside the girl.

Sex during her period follows the same logic. You think to yourself, OK - her period serves to flush out the egg, so if I have sex during her period, she can't get pregnant. Right? Not really. There are a few faults with this logic. First of all, as a teenager, your body isn't always working like clockwork, which is why the rhythm method isn't always the best option for teens either. In the same token, she may ovulate during her period, or the period simply may not work to flush out the egg. And, for most of her period, the egg is simply still there!! It does reduce your risk very slightly, but only VERY SLIGHTLY. You should never have sex during her period as a means of birth control.

AND REMEMBER, IF YOU DON'T USE SOME SORT OF BARRIER PROTECTION - THAT IS, A REGULAR CONDOM OR FEMALE CONDOM, YOUR METHOD OF BIRTH CONTROL WILL NOT PROTECT YOU AGAINST STDs, INCLUDING AIDS, SYPHLLIS, AND GONORRHEA, ALL OF WHICH ARE NASTY THINGS INDEED. IF YOU ARE NOT 100% SURE - WHICH YOU NEVER EVER SHOULD BE - ALWAYS USE A CONDOM AS A SECOND MEANS OF BIRTH CONTROL!

Last edited by tora69; 03-07-2003 at 09:57 PM.
Old 06-07-2003, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
Pfizer is one of the Best!Pfizer is one of the Best!Pfizer is one of the Best!Pfizer is one of the Best!
Re: Re: Re: when is the best time

Quote:
Originally posted by KID278
Yes, there's foolproof if you are game enough. Do it when the gal is menstruating. But the gal usually will not consent as they will normally be having moods and discomforts. Besides that it will also be bloody messy.....

Cheers.
Kid278.
My ex-gf used to get really horny during her periods and flirt with me to bonk her... I do(reluctantly) but have a difficult time after that cos of the blood stains on my penis after that. Like injured like that... scary......

So I always make her promise to clean it up for me after sex during her period...
Old 10-07-2003, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Ah Wang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Yo tora69 That's a very informative write-up u provide. I believe it will benefits lots of ppl here, me included!!
Thanks man!!

Old 11-07-2003, 10:15 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: when is the best time

Quote:
Originally posted by Pfizer
My ex-gf used to get really horny during her periods and flirt with me to bonk her... I do(reluctantly) but have a difficult time after that cos of the blood stains on my penis after that. Like injured like that... scary......

So I always make her promise to clean it up for me after sex during her period...
You are one lucky guy. Most gals when having their period have sore breast, abdominal cramps, vagina pain and many other discomforts due to various hormones inbalances in their bodies.

Cheers.
Kid278.
Old 12-07-2003, 08:45 AM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 21
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all
Re: Re: Re: Re: when is the best time

Quote:
Originally posted by Pfizer
Nice try, at least you got one gal who will want to make it out during her period, other gals dont Fxxk you during period, consider heng liao...
Old 13-07-2003, 01:43 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: when is the best time

Quote:
Originally posted by OceanEleven
Nice try, at least you got one gal who will want to make it out during her period, other gals dont Fxxk you during period, consider heng liao...
He's game enough, I wonder how many does that or has a chance to do that.......

Cheers.
Kid278.
Old 13-07-2003, 07:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
d24d13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
walau, i wont even 1 2 try. damn messy man, and the bed....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1