The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-03-2009, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 20
NightFlight is a glorious beacon of lightNightFlight is a glorious beacon of lightNightFlight is a glorious beacon of lightNightFlight is a glorious beacon of lightNightFlight is a glorious beacon of lightNightFlight is a glorious beacon of light
Re: How to locate a girl on same flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by isg3003 View Post
I was in a long flight back to SG and saw a girl sitting quite next to me. For reasons I just couldnt explain I did not speak to her and now regretting much. I am sure she did show some interest then.

Now my Q is, with no so whatever contact and name, how to I locate her? She is Singaporean and my only linkage to her is flight and seat numbers...

She is in her early twenties....perhaps some search site?

Do share.....TQ
U shy ah? haha.. then forget it la..
Old 29-03-2009, 11:16 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
isg3003 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
How to locate a girl on same flight

I was in a long flight back to SG and saw a girl sitting quite next to me. For reasons I just couldnt explain I did not speak to her and now regretting much. I am sure she did show some interest then.

Now my Q is, with no so whatever contact and name, how to I locate her? She is Singaporean and my only linkage to her is flight and seat numbers...

Do share.....TQ
Old 29-03-2009, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 16
Panamera deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPanamera deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Go sketch an image of her from your memory, flight details and seat nos, together a brief of urself and paste it all over singapore lamp post or changi airport... Good luck to your Jane Doe !
Old 29-03-2009, 11:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
chendelong is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

Do share.....TQ
I am a PI,give me 20k and i can trace her.
Old 29-03-2009, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Do share.....TQ
think u posted in the wrong section, here is Matters of the Heart section, not Lost & Found section.
Old 29-03-2009, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
BKnight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBKnight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Kinda tough to obtain passenger name list even from friends working on same airline. Aircrew names are a lot easier though....
Old 29-03-2009, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 17
colins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro, go get a holiday or product brochure or something, staple your namecard to the brochure and write something like you really wanna know her better behind your namecard, and put the brochure into an envelope big enough to contain it comfortably. Go down to the airline company and tell them you found this envelope under the seat of your neighbour and you suspect that it belongs to that passenger. You had no time to hand it to that passenger but you reckon it is REALLY IMPORTANT that they should contact her. Of cos you need to prove that you have taken the same flight.

Why brochure? Cos those airline fellows will definite open it, if it happens to be a love letter, they'll probably have a field day at your expense laughing their socks off.
Old 29-03-2009, 11:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
isg3003 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by colins View Post
Bro, go get a holiday or product brochure or something, staple your namecard to the brochure and write something like you really wanna know her better behind your namecard, and put the brochure into an envelope big enough to contain it comfortably. Go down to the airline company and tell them you found this envelope under the seat of your neighbour and you suspect that it belongs to that passenger. You had no time to hand it to that passenger but you reckon it is REALLY IMPORTANT that they should contact her. Of cos you need to prove that you have taken the same flight.

Why brochure? Cos those airline fellows will definite open it, if it happens to be a love letter, they'll probably have a field day at your expense laughing their socks off.
U the only help bro....i think of other ways as well. TQ for the suggestion..
Old 29-03-2009, 11:10 PM
Samster

Panamera deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPanamera deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panamera View Post
Go sketch an image of her from your memory, flight details and seat nos, together a brief of urself and paste it all over singapore lamp post or changi airport... Good luck to your Jane Doe !
29-03-2009 10:43 PM dun be so arrogent in this post

Coward Zapper or Kiko (I know you always made such mistakes)!

The correct spelling should be "Arrogant" not "Arrogent"....

From Latin arrogans, present participle of arrogo.

Please repeat after me, its A-R-R-O-G-A-N-T

Don't always make Boss Sam to come and correct spelling mistakes...

Zapper, 1st of all, I don't blame you because you are a frog in a well. This method was used in a subway in Japan few years ago, it worked and helped a guy to locate his dream gal on a subway train. It was also made into a movie. Recently a local Singaporean guy also tried to use this method to locate a gal he met in MRT but on a smaller scale. I am definately not laughing (Repeat after me: L-A-U-G-H-I-N-G) at T.S.

Like I said, I respect Seniors and any fellow bros who zap me leaving their nics, all postings are subjective to each individual. Why must hide behind your monitor, click, click and click your head! We all here to make friends, you never know, there are many good samsters here that can be good buddies too..
(P.S. THIS WILL NOT APPLY TO KIKO)

Last edited by Panamera; 29-03-2009 at 11:23 PM.
Old 29-03-2009, 11:12 PM
Samster

colins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
U the only help bro....i think of other ways as well. TQ for the suggestion..
Remember to share the story of your new quest. Dun think liao, its time for action! Oh yeah, if she is PRC, you know where to search first.
Old 29-03-2009, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 16
glooper83 is one of the Best!glooper83 is one of the Best!glooper83 is one of the Best!

Quote:

nice one.. but i guess if they deem that it is only a product brochure then it might not be that important. Maybe get a niceee piece of diamond necklace instead! Afterall, talking about a local gal here... which girl is interested in papers?
Old 30-03-2009, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by glooper83 View Post
nice one.. but i guess if they deem that it is only a product brochure then it might not be that important. Maybe get a niceee piece of diamond necklace instead! Afterall, talking about a local gal here... which girl is interested in papers?
Perhaps you do have a better plan. Like nobody is interested to know you unless you drop a diamond necklace as bait. It is the effort which we are talking about, if you can't catch it, help the poor chat by shutting your gap.
Old 30-03-2009, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 16
glooper83 is one of the Best!glooper83 is one of the Best!glooper83 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Perhaps you do have a better plan. Like nobody is interested to know you unless you drop a diamond necklace as bait. It is the effort which we are talking about, if you can't catch it, help the poor chat by shutting your gap.

wah, why so chilli padi suddenly? I am genuine when i said nice one.. ie nice plan. Just added a lil pun in there about materialistic girls nowadays (that was stereotyped in the Movies recently). Sorry if i sounded rude dude.. You should know that i never intend to hurt anyone..
Old 30-03-2009, 11:38 PM
Samster

Bro Glooper83, Dun worri la, Bro Colins take no offense whatsoever. He is a nice cool bro .
Old 30-03-2009, 11:53 PM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 18
block11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to all
Lightbulb Re: How to locate a girl on same flight

Quote:
bro, i guess the chance of you finding her is very very slim. need good contacts in the airline to get such info.... next time dont think so much, just do it ok. dont regret again

Tip for ALL samsters: Keep your identity secret
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1