The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-03-2009, 04:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 17
raykwok79 is one of the Best!raykwok79 is one of the Best!raykwok79 is one of the Best!
Business Trip Happening

Hey all bros,

I am starting this thread so that we all can share any happening business trips.

Start posting man!
Old 28-03-2009, 09:05 AM
Samster

raykwok79 is one of the Best!raykwok79 is one of the Best!raykwok79 is one of the Best!
Business Trip Happening

OK.. let me start with my business trip experience.

Title : 1st Experience

I started bonking since secondary school. but tats all classmate or ONS. Never involve money. I join this marketing company many years back as marketing executive. I am new in the industry and all I knew is to sell and meet target (KPI).

After joining for the company for 3 months, I was asked by my boss to go with him to meet client on Sat. Dam it.. my weekend..

The client were japanese. So i met my boss and went to meet them at their hotel. We reached the hotel in Marina at about 12plus. My boss and mi have a smoke outside and then went in to meet them at the lobby for lunch.

No business was discussed BUT happen to realizedmy boss a good talker. He started talking to the client about econmics and then woman. The japanese clients (2 of them) were so happy and excited. My boss tell them about KTV, prostitutes, different pussy in the world.. dam it EXPERT!

Then we went up thier rooms (connected rooms) for discussion. Started drinking... smoking... and discussion went well.

My boss asked me to call a number and tell them we are ready, pleasse deliver. I know NUTS. I call and the man replied be delivered in 15 minutes time.

15 minutes later, door bell rang and my boss asked me to open the door.

There stood 4gals. Cheo bu. and my boss ask them in. They cam in and started to sit next to everyone of us.

I kinda shocked. ...............
Old 28-03-2009, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
peptalk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Business Trip Happening

There are plenty of stories on biz trip happening. But too bad, it never happen to me. The only 2 biz trips I made so far is with my male colleague and I only reached the hotel in the night time, rushed the press conference set up and leave the next morning after the press conference. Sianz...
Old 28-03-2009, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 16
sashimiudon is one of the Best!sashimiudon is one of the Best!sashimiudon is one of the Best!

interesting!

please share more
Old 28-03-2009, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
scorpion9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice experience u have!!
Old 28-03-2009, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 16
Vedar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVedar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

What happen next ???
Old 30-03-2009, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
shioks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can give me the number or not ? PM me leh
Old 30-03-2009, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 16
jinx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where is threadstarter ? Still recovering from his shock ?
Old 31-03-2009, 12:56 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Business Trip Happening

******* continue *****

They started to drink and smoke while hands roaming round the body. I join in as thats business.. roaming and sqeezing the boobs. My client started to stripe his gal and we all follow.

The started to sit on the laps.....and we play the boobs, pinching the nipples. the ladies follow through and bent down to suck cock...
thenafter they sit on us and start riding. The client and boss started bonking in the room., and everyone was happy, lustful and high.

This is my 1st business bonking to clinch deal man.... Thats not the end of my fucking marketing life... it is the beginning....

The client is happy and invite us for a trip to visit their office and factory in Vietnam.... the story continues...my 2nd business related... experience.
Old 13-06-2009, 05:38 AM
Samster

Business Trip Happening

Jus a new update on my recent trip to America......

Went for a week business trip to America.... took a transit flight at Taipei as I jus can't take it the long flight of more than 20hrs.

Reach Taipei and a supplier meer me for a nite cool chill session.

The supplier brought along 3 taiwan mei mei and we drank the nite out. Few hours later I kinda shag and intend to go back to rest... as i am transit... kinda lame to get a hotel so stay over at the supplier place... we left together with the gals... back to the hse of my supplier....

gals started hugging in the car and i kinda hard up... two gals sitting with me while another busty one sit in front while my supplier drive back... the gals started to unbutton my shirt and rubbu my chest till my nipples hard up... the other started to french kiss mi... almost fly to heaven...

just then the supplier stop at a remote area... i wander if the car was spoilt and asked what happended. The supplier say nothing and jus enjoy... i was kinda curious and just at that moment realized he had his pants unzipped and the busty gal bent down to blow hardon him.... I got it... the stop meant to be quickie before home...

to be continue....
Old 13-06-2009, 07:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 16
Feidao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing. Please continue.
Old 13-06-2009, 01:57 PM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 18
block11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to all

haizzz.... why my trips are always so boring?

Tip for ALL samsters: Keep your identity secret
Old 13-06-2009, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 22
lightweaver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlightweaver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlightweaver is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlightweaver is a living Saint! - you won't find better

let me share mine

doing local BD work and travels to Vietnam mostly. one 1 of this trip, my norwegian colleague got roped in to scope the project out in finer detail.

she's rd 26, with golden chestnut tresses and leggy standing at rd 168. i was only like 4 cm taller!! seen her pics on skype when we converse but din know she's a hottie in person!

u can imagine my jaws dropping when i first met her at the HCM airport. it's like omg, a chiobu (aka model like) lady with a broad smile walking towards me. well hvg maintained my composure, hugged, lite pecks and jus chatted like long lost frens. in my mind i was like, wat luck! this is gonna be fun

gotta run...be back to continue
Old 20-06-2009, 06:16 AM
Samster

Camping to hear yr experience.
Old 20-06-2009, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pentel View Post
Mission complete.

Rest is history. haha, for the moment till the next day until we check out, we just keep making love all the time, only stopping to go eat breakfast before going back to the room.

till now, sometimes back in office, we will flirt with each other online also. my true office fb ~~~
The biz trip turn into a f**kfest lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightweaver View Post
u can imagine my jaws dropping when i first met her at the HCM airport. it's like omg, a chiobu (aka model like) lady with a broad smile walking towards me. well hvg maintained my composure, hugged, lite pecks and jus chatted like long lost frens. in my mind i was like, wat luck! this is gonna be fun

gotta run...be back to continue
Any "funny" incidents to share? I always like to see fellow bros tackling hot caucasian babes lol.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1