The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-03-2009, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 16
skyhaven is a Helpful and Caring Samsterskyhaven is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Encounter of a pub in JB.

Hi bro. this is my first time posting my encounter in jb. so bear wif me if i do anything wrong.

here goes...

it was during this yr CNY period whereby i took long leave to celebrate for CNY.

one of my frens who have alot of this kind of lobangs intro me to a pub in perling. this pub was opened by one of his close frens and he strongly recommended it.

so on the eve of CNY aft my reunion dinner. a few of my frens and i went down to the pubs. upon rching the 2nd floor. i was amazed by the amount and quality of the gers waiting for customers. its like im some kind of big shot whereby all of them flocked towards u and let u choose.

some of them are very active and auto and grab our hands and stick to us.
most of my frens have pretty ladies but for mine i personally dun like it.

we sat down, ordered our drinks and began chit chat wif the ladies. as all the ladies are filipinoes. the onli language that they can spk is mainly english.
so we stayed there and began rubba the gers, putting out hands into their shirts and bra.. panties even.. woohoo its was heaven.

as im nt very satisfied wif my current ger.. i got sianz 1/2 then have no mood to tok to my ger. one of my fren join us later in the nite and i "pushed" this ger to my fren and tell him to take gd care of her. so i began my new hunt and found one ger playing pool. her skill was good and i went over and chat wif her and challenge her to a game of pool.

after the game, i asked her does she serve any customers. she said no and i told her to follow me and i will open ladies drink for her. for me its something like love at 1st sight and most imptly she is very petite maybe about 155cm weight abt 45kg but her boobs is truly woolala.. C cup wor.

brought her back to our seats and all my frens suan me saying i very clever picked the "biggest" among all gers. even my fren who is a regular told me i chose the best among all.

so as usual all the chit chat and rubba.. on tat 1st nite opened quite a few ladies drink for her to hit her target as i knw she hv a hard time meeting the quota. i got her phone num and exchange sms and call her a few times on the next day...

at last i cannot tahan liao.. wanted to book her out for the nite on RM440 but her big boss dun allow as her visa is coming to end on march.
i was very disappointed and she told me she wanted to go out wif me or maybe like a date... all my planning of bringing her to a fine dinner like going on a date wif gf has gone down the drain. so in the end nv bring her out and enjoy..

my leave was over and i have to start working alr. told her tat i am unable to support her as im busy working. told her tat every end of the month will book her out, but juz as i was even going to do tat. the place was raided.

asked my fren for further update saying tat they cannot do anything to bring this batch of gers out. so the big boss change another batch of new and fresh ladies..

hoping to go by and take a look. but i still miss my previous gers. haizz.

sori for the wall of text.
cheers and happy bonking.
Old 27-03-2009, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 23
Criminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to behold
Re: Encounter of a pub in JB.

Oh...you are just pouring out your sorrows..

OK, Let it all come out..come on..dun be shy. its ok to cry.
Old 27-03-2009, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 21
bully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond repute

HuG????? Dats it?????
Old 27-03-2009, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

So, what's this all about?
Old 27-03-2009, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 19
BatistaSG is a name known to allBatistaSG is a name known to allBatistaSG is a name known to allBatistaSG is a name known to allBatistaSG is a name known to allBatistaSG is a name known to all

That's it, no more?
Old 28-03-2009, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
orochi_y deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

SO TS, where is the place in Perling? Does this place still exist? Or sembahyang already?
Old 28-03-2009, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
liontay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Encounter of a pub in JB.

so you must be disappointed not to bring her out. your effort had come to waste.
Old 02-04-2009, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 16
skyhaven is a Helpful and Caring Samsterskyhaven is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by orochi_y View Post
SO TS, where is the place in Perling? Does this place still exist? Or sembahyang already?
its still ard. u knw perling pizza hut? its the same row at the corner. abt a foodcourt. there is a tiger beer ad on top.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1