The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-03-2009, 02:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 23
Gixer is one of the Best!Gixer is one of the Best!Gixer is one of the Best!Gixer is one of the Best!
Kids you didn't know you had

What would you do if you found out you had a child you didn't know about?

When I was studying in Australia, I had a fling with a Jap girl. We lost touch and she went back. Recently, we met again on Facebook and while chatting she says she has a daughter now. She was divorced before I met her and she says she is not married now. She had a son with her previous marriage and her daughter now is about the right age as when we had the fling. I am married now and she will not tell me if the girl is mine, she says she doesn't want to break up my family.

She doesn't seem to want anything from me, but I am just wondering what you guys would do? I am a little curious as to if she is really mine. But if so, what should I do about it? It would be nice if I had a daughter, but my wife wouldn't be too pleased.

Comments? Suggestions? Thoughts?
Old 27-03-2009, 02:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 16
SamSeng79 is a glorious beacon of lightSamSeng79 is a glorious beacon of lightSamSeng79 is a glorious beacon of lightSamSeng79 is a glorious beacon of lightSamSeng79 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Kids you didn't know you had

since she has no intention to let u know, y do u wanna dig the truth?? My advice is just remain as it is now... No need to bother so much... Unless u really want the child if it is urs..

-Pinay Lady self taken for BF to see--
Old 27-03-2009, 03:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 22
jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Kids you didn't know you had

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixer View Post
What would you do if you found out you had a child you didn't know about?

She doesn't seem to want anything from me, but I am just wondering what you guys would do? I am a little curious as to if she is really mine. But if so, what should I do about it? It would be nice if I had a daughter, but my wife wouldn't be too pleased.

Comments? Suggestions? Thoughts?
continue to see her and take good care of her and your daughter
Old 27-03-2009, 03:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 21
forumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud of

i would let it be....
Old 27-03-2009, 03:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1092 / Power: 20
mac75sg has much to be proud ofmac75sg has much to be proud ofmac75sg has much to be proud ofmac75sg has much to be proud ofmac75sg has much to be proud ofmac75sg has much to be proud ofmac75sg has much to be proud ofmac75sg has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Kids you didn't know you had

Not knowing the truth is better for you,life still carry on. cheers
Old 27-03-2009, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future

Bro,

you kept asking for the truth, but can you handle the truth?
Old 27-03-2009, 08:38 AM
Not Activated

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1922 / Power: 0
David_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant future

Is better not to know, now u know liao, u also sianzz.....
Old 27-03-2009, 08:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 21
cumminology deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycumminology deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Like what the bros here said, are you able to handle this? If you think you should be responsible, you should also look at the responsibilities of your marriage. Since she did not state that the girl is your daughter, are you willing to risk your current marriage to find out? Because it may not be yours after all but in trying to find out, your wife may get to know of this matter. And in the end you gain nothing and lost everything. So consider the options and consequences carefully.
Old 27-03-2009, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
jomblo is Cool - loads of Potential

hi seniors..i have some similar experience b4...i got to know this girl thru fren's fren from internet..know her for sometime n we always go clubbing during my uni times...fast forward...

she intro me to my gf/wife..then after sometime..we still come out clubbing...one nite we happy n drunk..so bring her to my place n bonk...best bj i ever get...then repeat the experiment for 3 times...then after that she avoided me...i dunno y....i sad for 3 years....

after that last year one nite she call me ask me saturday go out..i sure say ok...then pick her up...then go drinking n she tell me that she like me so much..but her bf know that she got no feeling for him at that time 3 years ago....so make her pregnant n she marry him... sure is not my kid becoz i wear cd.... i play safe becoz the bf i think ah beng..so i scare he pass her HIV...so i play safe

then that nite she confess say that if she not pregnant..then she sure will wan to be with me...so after that we check in hotel n have 2 rounds...2nd round i know i can last long..so i did not wear..about to cum..then i wear...
she give me the best bj as b4...then she say she do with husband not fun... no more excitement...so i tot my chance for weekly is back...

after that...she again avoided my call n sms...till now 1 year alreadi disappear..duwan to talk to me...i m still wondering y?? she pregnant again?..or guilty after that nite..i still searching for the answer..i dun dare to write so much becoz i think that husband sure got surf this site also...

till now...i still send sms asking when free but no reply...how?? wat should i do?..i know where she work etc but i wont go n make a big fuss...becoz i am quite "reputable"...so my lost is definately bigger than hers if i spill the bean... i am not showing off..just that base on job, education , financial....hope u get wat i mean...
Old 27-03-2009, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 18
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

The thing is, dun think so much...

So what if she returns? Treat her as a FB and take care of her as a friend
and her daughter as your daughter loh. Simple as that, maybe 18 years down
the road then u will know... but so wat?

U need an additional child issit? I dun mind having a an additional father
to acknowledge now who gives me money daily.

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 27-03-2009, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Gixer, dun trouble troubles till troubles trouble you...so what if the gal is really your daughter? you want to rock your own marriage...your ex is already giving you a way out by not telling you...so just leave it..
Old 27-03-2009, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 23
Gixer is one of the Best!Gixer is one of the Best!Gixer is one of the Best!Gixer is one of the Best!

OK, she sent me a photo of her daughter and I can say she probably isn't my kid. Well what ever, it was just a fling, she may have been fucking someone else as well at that time. Not my problem. My problem now is, HOW DO I GET HER TO BED AGAIN?

Old 28-03-2009, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
ProjectSawadee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well i guess if you are married n have a family you should not look back. Go for those 1 off $$$ transaction deal if you really want to. no point get into sticky relationship cause you are just inviting trouble for yourself. These feelings are just Lust bro and you can just pay and forget. In cases of ONS, let it be really ONE NIGHT ONLY thingy. no string attached kind.

Cheers
PS

Cheers PS
Old 28-03-2009, 04:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1995 / Power: 18
JediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixer View Post
OK, she sent me a photo of her daughter and I can say she probably isn't my kid. Well what ever, it was just a fling, she may have been fucking someone else as well at that time. Not my problem. My problem now is, HOW DO I GET HER TO BED AGAIN?

glad u got over ur episode...... mine's just starting..... my gf will blog about my illegitimate son on her QQ! I dun even dare on my QQ nowadays in case my wife finds out!
&Erotic stories that I kept when I was a teen
For bros who up me, I will return favour. Remind me if I forgot!Member Of SBF Tiko's Club -No. 53
Old 28-03-2009, 07:07 AM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 18
block11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to all

haizzz. you wont need to worry that much if you always play safe... this is another reminder of why raw is war. take care bros

Tip for ALL samsters: Keep your identity secret
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1