The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2009, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 18
loveseed is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveseed is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile LS PREMIUM Production Presents: STAR and Models Magazine Model - "PLOY" ( Pics Avail)

Name : PLOY
Height : 1.72m
Stats : 35'24'34

Click Here for Magazine Model " PLOY " = > http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/p...odel_Front.jpg

***** Sms or PM me For Slots *****

Best Regards,
LS
Old 26-03-2009, 03:53 AM
New Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 16
spermmyboy is a name known to allspermmyboy is a name known to allspermmyboy is a name known to allspermmyboy is a name known to allspermmyboy is a name known to allspermmyboy is a name known to all
Exclamation Re: LS PREMIUM Production Presents: STAR and Models Magazine Model - "PLOY" ( Pics Av

Wow!!! If only my wife is chio like her.
Old 26-03-2009, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4713 / Power: 24
tookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond repute
Re: LS PREMIUM Production Presents: STAR and Models Magazine Model - "PLOY" ( Pics Av

she got any live pics

cheers

To Up :
Old 26-03-2009, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 18
dexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up LS PREMIUM Production Presents: STARs and Models Magazine Model - "PLOY"

STARS and MODELS MAGAZINE – March issue featuring “PLOY

The innocence portrayed by “PLOY” in her photo holding a handbag prompted me to take up a slot with her on Tuesday night. When she opened up the door, I was slightly disappointed with her looks as she did not put on full make-up as she had just arrived.

However, the sight of her B00Bs threatening to burst out of her lingerie made me horny. I took a smoke and sipped on a drink while browsing through this month’s copy of STARS and MODELS magazine which feature PLOY in an array seductive poses.

As I had shower prior to my slot, I declined her offer to shower me and just did a quick wash down on my own. When I came out of the bathroom, PLOY was sitting down on the bed and I slipped the lingerie off her shoulder and freed her ENORMOUS B00Bs to caress and play with her nipples. PLOY knelt down and began giving me a slow BBBJ. A few minutes later, I lay on the bed and PLOY continued her BBBJ on me while I caressed her B00Bs and slipped her undies off halfway to reveal half of her butt.

She alternated her BBBJ with licking of my shaft and my LOVEsack while I continued squeezing her B00Bs and when I was caressing her butt, PLOY would use her free hand top squeeze her B00Bs while making moaning noises. While enjoying her BBBJ, I decided that it was time to unload as I wanted my 1st shot to be a CIM… I made her BBBJ me faster and without any warning, I unloaded spurts after spurts of my hot cum into her mouth while holding on to her head !!! PLOY continued sucking me till I was dry and after I let go of her head, she gave me a smile and went off to the bathroom to spit out my cum and rinsed her mouth with Listerine…

The once shy and reserved PLOY loosened up after our 1st SEXcounter and she was more warm and friendly towards me… She kept laughing as we joked and began massaging me while I rested. When I turned around to watch BLADE TRINITY on the telly, PLOY rested her head on my chest and we caressed each other. A few moments into the show later, PLOY began massaging my LOVEsack and stroked my LOVEtool… She then went down on me again…

I asked PLOY to cap me up and she began to slowly insert my LOVEtool into her LOVEhole… The sight of her slowly inching her way down on my LOVEtool was priceless… she was like grimacing with slight pain… my LOVEtool made my way slowly but with great conviction into her TIGHT LOVEhole !!! Once in, PLOY readjusted herself and started to ride slowly on me… as we picked up the tempo, she was moaning with joy as I ploughed into her… as I gathered up speed, her moans became so loud that I swear that the corridors will be filled with her SOUND of PLEASURE … I squeezed her B00Bs and played with her nipples which are erected !!!

With my cum building up and ready for explosion, I used both of my hands to grab her butt cheeks and PLOY began squeezing her own B00Bs and I erupted !!!

Went for another quick shower, dressed up, smoked another ciggie and finishing up my drink before thanking PLOY for 2 GREAT SHOTS … paid her and left her with some tips… PLOY kissed me goodbye and I left the room feeling very SEXTIFIED !!!

PLOY… GREAT B00BS… GREAT HEIGHT… GREAT GFE… GREAT FUCK !!! MY TYPE OF GAL !!!

Catbath: Need to improve, almost non-existent
BBBJ: Need to improve on both momentum and suction
Looks: Very much like the photo where she is holding a bag… grows on you
CIM: 10/10 – Not a single drop spilled while milking me dry !!!
FJ: 8/10 – TIGHT
GFE: 8/10
Attitude: 8/10
THX: GREAT & LOUD SOUND EFFECTS !!!
Damage: Refer to LS + Some Tips

Thanks for the night out LS Modelling Agency !!!
Old 26-03-2009, 02:13 PM
Samster

loveseed is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveseed is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: LS PREMIUM Production Presents: STARs and Models Magazine Model - "PLOY"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexblu View Post
STARS and MODELS MAGAZINE – March issue featuring “PLOY

PLOY… GREAT B00BS… GREAT HEIGHT… GREAT GFE… GREAT FUCK !!! MY TYPE OF GAL !!!

Catbath: Need to improve, almost non-existent
BBBJ: Need to improve on both momentum and suction
Looks: Very much like the photo where she is holding a bag… grows on you
CIM: 10/10 – Not a single drop spilled while milking me dry !!!
FJ: 8/10 – TIGHT
GFE: 8/10
Attitude: 8/10
THX: GREAT & LOUD SOUND EFFECTS !!!
Damage: Refer to LS + Some Tips

Thanks for the night out LS Modelling Agency !!!
Thanks GrandMaster Dexblu for the First Blood FR for PLOY !!! Thanks for taking care of her too !!!

LS
Old 26-03-2009, 07:33 PM
Samster

Re: LS PREMIUM Production Presents: STAR and Models Magazine Model - "PLOY" ( Pics Av

LS
Old 27-03-2009, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
reedsteel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyreedsteel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR Street Angel aka PLOY

This is what she called herself in the mag . Yes I truly believe she looks like an angel . Finally have the urge to write FR immediately after bonking . So far this can be considered my best bonk in 2009 . Hopefully more to come .

Look 8.5/10 . Big striking eyes . Especially when she french , blow you ,do not keep staring at her , you may think she is in love with you , and you will fall in love at same time . Her eyes are biggest KC trap . Fortunately i m an old uncle ahaha.. immune to KC . WHat you see in mag is what you get in real life nothing more nothing less. No photoshop enhance on skin , fair lady

Body : 8/10. Too much bones . Her hands are just wrapped with skin . Just worry will break her body when bonking her . I believe that is what model need to be right only bones and nothing else. She is not heavy on bottom , cannot see any flesh on butt . Pity her got to squeeze that tiny bed with me and still got to perform .

Boobs: 8.5/10 . You must be thinking a lady which is extremely thin will have small boobs , you are wrong . Her boobs looks huge. I first think of that is silicon job. But i touch here touch there , examine very long still look like real , can see green veins . If it is silicon , then the doctor must really did a good .

BJ/FJ : 8/10. She never spend too much on BJ , like bro Dexblu mentioned,see her face , boobs , body , my small bro already mari kita liao .
My two shots are spent on missionary , love to see her expression when doing her on top. Seems so natural , frowning , biting her lips , grab the bedsheet, and moaning growing from soft to loud . When she is getting exciting , she open her legs wide as V shape or push her hips or grab your butt to push you forward.

GFE : 8/10 . As mentioned above dont fall to KC trap . Once a while kiss you, french you , bite your fingers and even kiss my dimples . And when you joke with her she will give you a knock or soft punch , and giving annoyed expression.

Overall : If you love to bonk a pretty , good figure , with strong GFE elements , go for her . Please remember to go thru her magazine , the photos are well taken . I joked with her that if she tired to bonk with customer, pass the mag to him and told him to pcc in toilet looking at her photos .
Old 27-03-2009, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 18
majest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met up with Ploy Wed, thank you bro for arrangement...

PLOY, a familiar face so was comfortable straightaway, no ice to break...Body, slim and tall, fair with big boobs and suckable nips...Fj, wet and tight, lots of grimacing and moaning...English, adequate...Gfe, yes...

A relaxing session with an interesting, fair and pretty lady...
Old 27-03-2009, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 19
CockworkOrange deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCockworkOrange deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bros

Would like to check if she is also called 'Pink' in her previous visits? The face looks very familiar, like Pink, which I had RTF many times. If yes, must try to dig up some vit M for another RTF again.
Old 27-03-2009, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by reedsteel View Post
FR Street Angel aka PLOY

This is what she called herself in the mag . Yes I truly believe she looks like an angel . Finally have the urge to write FR immediately after bonking . So far this can be considered my best bonk in 2009 . Hopefully more to come .

Look 8.5/10 . Big striking eyes . Especially when she french , blow you ,do not keep staring at her , you may think she is in love with you , and you will fall in love at same time . Her eyes are biggest KC trap . Fortunately i m an old uncle ahaha.. immune to KC . WHat you see in mag is what you get in real life nothing more nothing less. No photoshop enhance on skin , fair lady

Body : 8/10. Too much bones . Her hands are just wrapped with skin . Just worry will break her body when bonking her . I believe that is what model need to be right only bones and nothing else. She is not heavy on bottom , cannot see any flesh on butt . Pity her got to squeeze that tiny bed with me and still got to perform .

Boobs: 8.5/10 . You must be thinking a lady which is extremely thin will have small boobs , you are wrong . Her boobs looks huge. I first think of that is silicon job. But i touch here touch there , examine very long still look like real , can see green veins . If it is silicon , then the doctor must really did a good .

BJ/FJ : 8/10. She never spend too much on BJ , like bro Dexblu mentioned,see her face , boobs , body , my small bro already mari kita liao .
My two shots are spent on missionary , love to see her expression when doing her on top. Seems so natural , frowning , biting her lips , grab the bedsheet, and moaning growing from soft to loud . When she is getting exciting , she open her legs wide as V shape or push her hips or grab your butt to push you forward.

GFE : 8/10 . As mentioned above dont fall to KC trap . Once a while kiss you, french you , bite your fingers and even kiss my dimples . And when you joke with her she will give you a knock or soft punch , and giving annoyed expression.

Overall : If you love to bonk a pretty , good figure , with strong GFE elements , go for her . Please remember to go thru her magazine , the photos are well taken . I joked with her that if she tired to bonk with customer, pass the mag to him and told him to pcc in toilet looking at her photos .
Thanks bro reedsteel for the FR !!!

LS
Old 27-03-2009, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by majest View Post
Met up with Ploy Wed, thank you bro for arrangement...

PLOY, a familiar face so was comfortable straightaway, no ice to break...Body, slim and tall, fair with big boobs and suckable nips...Fj, wet and tight, lots of grimacing and moaning...English, adequate...Gfe, yes...

A relaxing session with an interesting, fair and pretty lady...
Thanks bro majest for the FR !!!

LS
Old 28-03-2009, 12:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Witchblade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met up with Ploy today. Looks just like her pics, and probably even better in person. Tall and pretty. Had a wonderful time with her, very much different from the usual girls out there. The kind you hope and wish to encounter, but seldom do. Have to say, I was pleasantly surprised. Genuinely warm and friendly, and eager to please. If you're looking for a great (not just good) GFE, then you ought to see her (though may vary depending on individual chemistry). That basically sums it up for me. Enjoy.

Looks - 9/10
FJ - 9/10
BJ - 8.5/10
GFE - 10/10 *
Old 28-03-2009, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchblade View Post
Met up with Ploy today. Looks just like her pics, and probably even better in person. Tall and pretty. Had a wonderful time with her, very much different from the usual girls out there. The kind you hope and wish to encounter, but seldom do. Have to say, I was pleasantly surprised. Genuinely warm and friendly, and eager to please. If you're looking for a great (not just good) GFE, then you ought to see her (though may vary depending on individual chemistry). That basically sums it up for me. Enjoy.

Looks - 9/10
FJ - 9/10
BJ - 8.5/10
GFE - 10/10 *
Thanks bro Witchblade for your FR !!!

LS
Old 28-03-2009, 04:16 PM
Samster

UPS !!!

LS
Old 28-03-2009, 09:21 PM
Samster

LS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1