The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2003, 02:14 AM
devilsex

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
accidental anal sex with a cat 40

Hi brudders,
Long time didn't have sex since i broke up with my recent gf in January.Therefore,got this urge yesterday so i hurried down to GL for some scouting at around 8pm .As usual saw some pretty china n malaysian fl near the football field area,quite tempted to try but heard from some brudder here that fl service sucks big time but some of them really got the looks n body.With some hesitation,i forsaken the idea n went straight to my fav cat 40 house (40 bucks cheaper mah) along westerhout road,h12.Went in n saw my fav girl coming down with a guy.YES,she smiles at me n i signalled to okt and off she hugged me n as we proceed up to the room.Once in the room,she hugged and frenched me n i asked her is it tired n she replied saying that today she got quite a number of customers n thus quite tired.She undress n then proceed to help me undress(very good).Since she is tired.I then carried her to the bathroom,she smiles n in the bathroom we bathe each other up(asked her not to wash me n no catbath since she is tired)Can see she is quite happy for my concern.But she suddenly kneel down n give me a raw bj.Oh man,damn shiok .Next we dried ourselves up and i again carried her over to the bed.I ask her to lied down n we 69 with my on the top shoving my cock into her mouth n i eating her pussy.She was moaning softly n slurping on my hard cock.Next,she proceeed to ride me with her facing away from me and can feel that she was really tired n thus after a few thrusts by her I cupped my hands over her boobs and grab her down lying face up on my chest n i shove my cock up n down her pussy .We were frenching like lovers n sweating and i just rubbed her left nipple and sucking on her right nipple,she was moaning louder and louder,next i proceed to fuck her missonary with her legs on my shoulder and we frenched and i necked her in the process.She was looking at me n asking me to fuck her harder,i almost wanted to cum so i change position to doggie.I fuck her doggie and grab her breast from behind and kisses n lick her back and giving her lovebites.She was sighing and moaning "oh oh..oh." I was fucking like and animal and my sweats are all dripping over her back.Then suddenly i grab her nicely shaped sexy butt cheek and pull them apart slightly to reveal her anus.I push my finger inside and she didn't complain/reject,she was moaning "I am cumming cumming" and she moan really loud(I guess downstair could hear) I cant resists anymore and i pull out my cock n push it into her anus and my bodu weight kinda pushes her down flat onto the bed,she seems to like it and so i push bit by bit into her anus.After her anus took in my whole cock,I rest on top of her with my cock inside her anus,she was breathing hard facing down on her bed n we were both resting.I kissed her neck and whispers to her "I like u".she smiles n closes her eyes.I asked her to open her legs wider and she obliged.Then i just thrusted slower inside her anus and after around 3 mins i took out my cock and exploded my cum onto her butt and anus.Afterwards I said sorry to her and explained that her butt is so sexy that i cant resist and had anal sex with her.She smiles and didn'y replied.So I gave her $20 tips and off i go.She hugged me all the way down and I left the place with maximum satisfaction.

H12 westhrout
g23
I think she is famous enough so wont give much statistics on her
RTF: As always!
P/S: please dun anal fuck her unless u are really close n regular like me.btw i am just 23 yrs old so maybe those brudder out there young n ok can tried but older brudder might get a slap from her if try to anal fuck her.
Old 05-06-2003, 03:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 22
Ah Neo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: accidental anal sex with a cat 40

Are you sure she said "I am cumming cumming" ... the exact words?

Quote:
Originally posted by devilsex
I push my finger inside and she didn't complain/reject,she was moaning "I am cumming cumming" and she moan really
Old 05-06-2003, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 23
tanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud of

Quote:
P/S: please dun anal fuck her unless u are really close n regular like me.btw i am just 23 yrs old so maybe those brudder out there young n ok can tried but older brudder might get a slap from her if try to anal fuck her.
older brudder like me sure get slapped , I'll give this a miss
Old 05-06-2003, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 22
fatD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: accidental anal sex with a cat 40

Quote:
Originally posted by Ah Neo
Are you sure she said "I am cumming cumming" ... the exact words?
Btw did all bros experience the same thing like ... "I two weeks neber cum liao, u make me cum this round, wow u r good." and then show u how wet her pussy is?

wah kaoz. donno she do that to all bros.. anyway she is good and wiling to fulfill our sex fantacy. I tried her one. Neber return after knowing that all bros here have bong her like no tomorrow. If u put each and every scenes together, it's like gangbanging her. wah lanz, so gross! hee hee

Try her while u can, heard she is leaving this month. Maybe she will be extra hardworking *wink* *wink*

Bros and Sis who uped me, please leave behind nick and I will return back.
Old 05-06-2003, 09:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 22
LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!

[
P/S: please dun anal fuck her unless u are really close n regular like me.btw i am just 23 yrs old so maybe those brudder out there young n ok can tried but older brudder might get a slap from her if try to anal fuck her. [/B][/QUOTE]

Fucker ! Use your brain before you write

Why older brudder cannot try ? What is the different between
you and brudders who are older?

KNN

STICK TO 3F, YOU'LL BE FREE FROM WOES
Old 05-06-2003, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 22
fatD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hee hee who cares just bong

Bros and Sis who uped me, please leave behind nick and I will return back.
Old 05-06-2003, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
alright deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dude, it's not accidental lah ...
she allows it ....
i did her anal b4 but she complained that it was painful. wanted me to do her raw in the arse. lubed my dick already ... but i wasn't tt insane yet .... hmmmm... maybe should buttfuck her the next time i see her ??

anyway, she shared something with me as well...
gonna post it later...
Old 05-06-2003, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 882 / Power: 21
Presto6969 is a splendid one to beholdPresto6969 is a splendid one to beholdPresto6969 is a splendid one to beholdPresto6969 is a splendid one to beholdPresto6969 is a splendid one to beholdPresto6969 is a splendid one to beholdPresto6969 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
.......... along westerhout road,h12.Went in n saw my fav girl coming down with a guy.YES,she smiles at me n i signalled to okt and off she hugged me n as we proceed up to the room..........She hugged me all the way down and I left the place with maximum satisfaction.

Coming down from where? Upstairs?
Hugged u all the way down?
Are you sure G23's room is upstairs????
Don't tok cock la....

Ba Chai women are just born horny.
I have known them, friend them, touch them, fuck them.
Old 05-06-2003, 03:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Rooney is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
cool, but a bit fictional rite
Old 05-06-2003, 03:17 PM
mai ow

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Talking

wow.....i guess her backside hole is very big ??? no need to put ky also can go in ??? or u got a small dick ???
Old 05-06-2003, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
factor-x is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs up Re: Re: accidental anal sex with a cat 40

Don't tok cock la.... [/B]

Good observation!

Spasticated guy trying to pull off a fast one?

Me 20 never say anything, you 23 dare to ask older ppl don't try ah?
Old 05-06-2003, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by Presto6969
Coming down from where? Upstairs?
Hugged u all the way down?
Don't tok cock la....
yup, slipped my mind as well just now....
i wouldn't consider 3 steps as a flight of stairs eh ??
her rm is on the ground level lah ...

anyway, her advice to me was to smile at the girls you wanna pay to fuck. I thought at 1st, it was pretty ridiculous .... wtf man ?? u pay and still must smile at them to make them happy. She explained further, saying that turning ur nose at the girls in the fishtank makes u look arrogant and most girls dun like tt.

But if you smile and be nice to her, inclusive of G23, the level of service would most likely be better lah ... if you come in sulking or have a black face, she'd be sian as well and give u a SOP treatment.

Well, sounds reasonable to me... doesn't kill to smile at them... especially when you might get a MUCH better time in the rm

what do you guys think??
Old 05-06-2003, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
factor-x is Cool - loads of Potential
You are in the tank, an old, fat, ugly, obesed, oh i mention fat already, woman come in and smile at you and tell the OKT she want you, you will give her better service?
Old 06-06-2003, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by factor-x
You are in the tank, an old, fat, ugly, obesed, oh i mention fat already, woman come in and smile at you and tell the OKT she want you, you will give her better service?
i was quoting what G23 was telling me...
dun get all 'devilsex' on me .... u sound like him, discriminating agst the older guys here ....
her words make some sense to me...
you might be old, fat and ugly ... but by not smiling might lessen ur chance of getting a better time... so why not try it then?
like i said, no harm ...

Old 06-06-2003, 02:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27985 / Power: 32
meatvegelove has a reputation beyond reputemeatvegelove has a reputation beyond reputemeatvegelove has a reputation beyond reputemeatvegelove has a reputation beyond reputemeatvegelove has a reputation beyond reputemeatvegelove has a reputation beyond reputemeatvegelove has a reputation beyond reputemeatvegelove has a reputation beyond reputemeatvegelove has a reputation beyond reputemeatvegelove has a reputation beyond reputemeatvegelove has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
...Went in n saw my fav girl coming down with a guy.YES,she smiles at me n i signalled to okt and off she hugged me n as we proceed up to the room...."I am cumming cumming" and she moan really loud(I guess downstair could hear).... i am just 23 yrs old so maybe those brudder out there young n ok can tried but older brudder might get a slap from her if try to anal fuck her.
Aloh,
??coming down with a guy?? downstair could hear ?? I am cumming ?? i am just 23 ??
Pichak lobang liau lah you joker. you may NOT even see her or bonk her.
not even know where is her room. not even know her lingo, not even know her preference , just want to tell story.
FYI , her room is downstrair on the right, her speaks thia and v poor eng, she like orang tua with TIPS mak mak. got it?
hahahehehaha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1