The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2009, 03:12 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
ptgary is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
I Cannot Believe My Eyes

A*Star scholar commits suicide over PRC girl

A*Star scholar commits suicide over PRC girl : The Singapore Enquirer: An independent online news daily
Old 06-03-2009, 06:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I Cannot Believe My Eyes

So typical of a classic introvert.
Sad for the parents but not sad about the situation.
Look at the pic!
A picture says a million words.....
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 06-03-2009, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 16
mike1304k deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymike1304k deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It is sad to see a bright young spark take his own life. In Sg, our pursuit of excellence has caused our young to be very "book smart" but not very "life smart". It is actually a very silly thing to take one's own life for love or because of love. If you are dumped by someone, then it is up to you to prove that he or she has made the wrong decision. Make yourself better, make yourself stronger and then thank him or her for waking you up and making you change for the better. Not kill yourself... who will pity you? And imagine how much grief you will cause your family?

And to kill yourself for a PRC??? Oh my goodness! I am not slamming all PRC's but then they are more "realistic" than we can imagine. They will choose someone who is either better looking or has a better future prospect or has more money... So if this young man lost out to his friend... It is of course painful... but if he had taken the time to sit back and think, it would have been a good chance to better himself. For me, I will personally not invest very much in a PRC because it will be them who have to prove their love for me and not the other way around. If they do not do so, there are many more millions of pretty sweet young PRC around. There are so many of them... so why die over one?

I just came back from a business trip to China and my counterpart was a single, very pretty and well edcuated lady. She even spent 4 years in America studying... And no matter how many times she said she was single... I was not interested. I told her I had a wife and that was it... In the game of love, it is like war... But then if it is like war... the one who gives up soonest or in this case kills himself is declaring that he has lost without even trying... Death does not help anything or make things better. But it sure as hell makes the life of those living and loving you so much worse. For the PRC and his friend, perhaps they will mourn his passing for a while... But I doubt if it will stop them from being together and or make them too miserable for too long...

My condolences to the young chap and family.
Old 06-03-2009, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
BKnight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBKnight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My 1st reaction when I read the news was like: "WTF, over such a plain jane PRC for what? "

A* Star scholar!!! I guessed he cant get over the fact that the gal picked his friend over him. So its like a double blow and an instant reaction to jump.. What happened before he jump, only the 3 of them knew as they were together. I hope he rest in peace and many at times, the remaining couple will not last long as the stress and tension will build-up eventually.

Many people might say that cheonging is bad but I am pretty sure if he cheong and "see the world", he will not jump! Life is too precious especially for a bright guy like him. He deserve better....Its a pity....
Old 06-03-2009, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
abuja is Cool - loads of Potential

How come PRC pussy got so much power ah? That poor man haven't even smell or taste it already killed himself. May his soul rest in peace. But I never hear of Sinkie man killing himself over Sinkie pussy. China durian smell more heavenly is it?
Old 06-03-2009, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1415 / Power: 20
silverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud of

whatever problem he had, he have all the time in the world to solve it. why jump?
Old 06-03-2009, 01:42 PM
Samster

BKnight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBKnight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverblue View Post
whatever problem he had, he have all the time in the world to solve it. why jump?
Suicide is a serious problem among young people in Singapore nowadays. You may be surprised to learn that it is the third leading cause of death for under 25-year-olds. Only accidents and homicide are more common causes of death for this age group. A far greater number of youths attempt suicide each year. Suicide attempts are not easy to count because many may not be treated in a hospital or may not be recorded as self-inflicted injuries. Recent survey data show that an alarming percent of school students had seriously thought about suicide, had made plans to attempt suicide, and had made a suicide attempt.

Suicidal behaviour is different among young women than among young men. Young women attempt suicide three times more often than young men. However, four times more young men than young women actually die from suicide. This may be because females and males tend to use different methods when attempting suicide. Young women often attempt suicide by overdosing on drugs or cutting themselves-methods which offer more opportunities for rescue. Young men often use knifes, hanging, or jumping from heights-methods which usually cause instant death and offer no chance to intervene.

The Risk Factors are that most youths who attempt suicide are experiencing a psychological problem such as depression or bipolar disorder, a substance abuse problem, or both. A teen's experiences and history also can increase the chance that he will attempt suicide. For instance, he has a greater risk of attempting suicide if his family has a history of suicide, if he has previously harmed himself or attempted suicide, or if he has run away.

A young person also may attempt suicide in response to an extremely stressful event, loss, or conflict with another person. The A*Star Scholar tend to fall under this category.
Old 06-03-2009, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 23
Charmaine is one of the Best!Charmaine is one of the Best!Charmaine is one of the Best!

I only hope people can see it from his emotional perspective and refrain from condemning, rediculing or judging this sorry case based on a narrow-minded viewpoint.

A*Star scholar or not, PRC plain-Jane or not, this was a young man who has never been in a previous relationship long enough to experience the pain, suffering and turmoil that bugs, bothers and hurts every one of us thoughout our own lives. Love is love and it reduces us all. Regardless of nationality, intellect or social standing, everybody is the same in the eyes of love. He fell in love for the first time and had to endure the pain of witnessing the only thing (to him anyway) that mattered most to him in his life being taken away by his best friend - that, no matter how you look at it, has to be hard to take. Does anyone remember how heartbroken they were when they finished their relationship with their first girlfriend? I'm sure all of us do - I for one remember every detail distinctly. Your first love will always remain the sweetest and it stays with you for life. I remember when I lost my first girlfriend, I cried like a girl, talked to my parents everyday about it (yes lame, but I was only 15 then) and entertained the thought of suicide. Yes, it did cross my mind. I'm glad I never went through with it, but I really feel for this guy as his story is not a unique one - the only difference was, he decided to go ahead with it.

Love is a strange thing. I hope he finds peace. Human beings long for love their entire lives, even more so that they do money, because this is the only one thing money can never buy, and many have died or killed in a bid to find it. Sometimes you do, sometimes you don't. Most of the time, though, we're all slaves to this thing called love. As much as I admire the big-balls, ego-maniac talk that many forummers here like to proclaim, the fact will remain that all of us have a beating human heart, and we spend our lives looking for that someone to love and to love us back that same way. In the meantime, we die.
Old 06-03-2009, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmaine View Post
Love is a strange thing. I hope he finds peace. Human beings long for love their entire lives, even more so that they do money, because this is the only one thing money can never buy, and many have died or killed in a bid to find it. Sometimes you do, sometimes you don't. Most of the time, though, we're all slaves to this thing called love. As much as I admire the big-balls, ego-maniac talk that many forummers here like to proclaim, the fact will remain that all of us have a beating human heart, and we spend our lives looking for that someone to love and to love us back that same way. In the meantime, we die.
Think we should just let him Rest in Peace. But do hope no samsters here will solve their problem with a non return path. A wise man in India once told me: If you are angry or sad because you got no shoes, just think of people with no legs..Be Happy.. Be Happy....
Old 06-03-2009, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 16
sexfrenzy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysexfrenzy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I dun find the story surprising.. scholastic achievements or intellect have nothing to do with the heart.

A couple of my friends also entertained thoughts of suicide when they were betrayed by their spouses. It is the sort of reflex emotion that comes into your mind.. the trick is to seek help from friends and relatives who will help to smoothen the pain.
Old 06-03-2009, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1415 / Power: 20
silverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKnight View Post
Suicide is a serious problem among young people in Singapore nowadays. You may be surprised to learn that it is the third leading cause of death for under 25-year-olds. Only accidents and homicide are more common causes of death for this age group. A far greater number of youths attempt suicide each year. Suicide attempts are not easy to count because many may not be treated in a hospital or may not be recorded as self-inflicted injuries. Recent survey data show that an alarming percent of school students had seriously thought about suicide, had made plans to attempt suicide, and had made a suicide attempt.

Suicidal behaviour is different among young women than among young men. Young women attempt suicide three times more often than young men. However, four times more young men than young women actually die from suicide. This may be because females and males tend to use different methods when attempting suicide. Young women often attempt suicide by overdosing on drugs or cutting themselves-methods which offer more opportunities for rescue. Young men often use knifes, hanging, or jumping from heights-methods which usually cause instant death and offer no chance to intervene.

The Risk Factors are that most youths who attempt suicide are experiencing a psychological problem such as depression or bipolar disorder, a substance abuse problem, or both. A teen's experiences and history also can increase the chance that he will attempt suicide. For instance, he has a greater risk of attempting suicide if his family has a history of suicide, if he has previously harmed himself or attempted suicide, or if he has run away.

A young person also may attempt suicide in response to an extremely stressful event, loss, or conflict with another person. The A*Star Scholar tend to fall under this category.
luckily i am D*star scholar..always get D in every subject except biology (cause i like the sexual reproduction topic)
Old 06-03-2009, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

really dunno what to say..........

this is why our "scholars" need to be street smart and not just book smart.

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 06-03-2009, 04:10 PM
Samster

This is for Living Scholars or Scholars to be......In school,you are a scholar. once you are out of school, you have to learn how to be a "Scorer" in Society and life, bros.....Please remember: Matters Of The Heart are 2 fold..You can be MOTH or BUTTERFLY...
Old 06-03-2009, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Y jump? Cos no book can teach him the winning formula.....so die lor!
Y pity 1 that does not even treasure his own life?
Not ridicule, just my personal stand, like i said, parents i pity, this kinda kid, die also better.....or else will be useless to family n society!
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 06-03-2009, 05:44 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
fee3fow is Cool - loads of Potential

Seriously there is a problem with our education system. The kids are getting smarter and smarter in term of academic compare to last time, but don't the school teach them how to handle all this ups and downs in life . Killing himself over a PRC girl ? There are still so many thing worth living for in life other than love and sex
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1