The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-02-2009, 11:46 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
hyden is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
The unexpected horny experience

Ok, this is a story up to you bros/siss to believe. If you don't believe it then just take it as a fantasy.

It started at one of the bus stop in clementi, i was on my way to work when a young, a little tan young lady tap my shoulder "I need to go this place, what bus should i take?" I look up and man, she is damn hot, thou small boobs, but can still see the small boobs cleavage with makes guys go gaga over it. We board the same bus and she somehow decide to sit beside me.

As you know, singapore bus always jerk one, so as the bus jerk, her hand keep making contact with me, the contact with her made my small brother stand already, at this point of time, her hand actually come with contact with my dick, cannot tahan already so i whisper into her ear, "are you a FR?" and guess what? She nod gently. Exchange number and i alighted.

This is not the most honry part of my story, it is the sex we have at public places that will definitely made you cum. First stop was clementi woods park, those who know should have an idea how desserted it is at night. Do up my point so that i can know that you guys like my story if not also no point to continue alrd right. Stay tune!
Old 01-03-2009, 06:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 16
SamSeng79 is a glorious beacon of lightSamSeng79 is a glorious beacon of lightSamSeng79 is a glorious beacon of lightSamSeng79 is a glorious beacon of lightSamSeng79 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The unexpected horny experience

Setting my tent here already...

-Pinay Lady self taken for BF to see--
Old 01-03-2009, 07:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 19
welk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwelk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyden View Post
Ok, this is a story up to you bros/siss to believe. If you don't believe it then just take it as a fantasy.

It started at one of the bus stop in clementi, i was on my way to work when a young, a little tan young lady tap my shoulder "I need to go this place, what bus should i take?" I look up and man, she is damn hot, thou small boobs, but can still see the small boobs cleavage with makes guys go gaga over it. We board the same bus and she somehow decide to sit beside me.

As you know, singapore bus always jerk one, so as the bus jerk, her hand keep making contact with me, the contact with her made my small brother stand already, at this point of time, her hand actually come with contact with my dick, cannot tahan already so i whisper into her ear, "are you a FR?" and guess what? She nod gently. Exchange number and i alighted.

This is not the most honry part of my story, it is the sex we have at public places that will definitely made you cum. First stop was clementi woods park, those who know should have an idea how desserted it is at night. Do up my point so that i can know that you guys like my story if not also no point to continue alrd right. Stay tune!
Im unable to up u, but even if i do i won't do it. What a lousy effort to try to get points.

And btw it should be "are u a FL" not FR....FR is field report...get your facts rite b4 u come here begging for points...
Old 01-03-2009, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

What is this constant obsession with points? Bro if you are here to genuinely share your sexperience, your efforts would normally not go unappreciated by the community here...no need ask people will still up you...but to subject the continuation of the sharing to points....??
Old 01-03-2009, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 17
tn_lengchai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytn_lengchai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

To TS

There are 3 cat of TS
1. TS that can write a good story or FR, without even asking, seniors or samster would upped him for his good effort and contribution.

2. TS that can only write a normal or below average story or FR, samster here would probably read and forget, some bros may even upped you for encouragement.

3. TS that write normal or sub-standard story/FR and still asking for point then con't, these TS would invites zapping from samster here.

TS, u belong to CAT 3. I will not zapping you, just an advice to you.

In SBF, no points/reputation, no good lobangs, may be just normal ones.

TN
Old 01-03-2009, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 17
takashitei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

haizz...another story asking for point....naturally we will up u if we enjoy.
Old 01-03-2009, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 18
baimi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaimi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaimi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaimi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaimi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Look like he has to redeem himself to
write a good story here..
and i will up him.
Old 01-03-2009, 06:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
hyden is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Seriously, a few typo error was made earlier and i apologize for that. Like i have said, it is really up to you guys to believe, i merely share my experience here.

Anyway this was what happen in clementi woods park (the one with a sakura in the middle of the park.) I pick her up at her place and we went to the clementi hawker for dinner (bros should know there's nice food there). After eating, we walk around abit then when it was around 9pm + i just had this horny idea in mind, why not bring her to a park to hanky panky? Haa.

Ok, so i told her "i bring u to a romantic place", she happily agree, got into my car and i park my car near clementi woods and we got inside. The entrance to the park is super dark (i think some nus student kena molest there before" Plus it is soo late at night already so i am sure no one will be there.

We found a discreet spot and started chatting and i understand that she is not really a FL*, she is basically a lonely malaysian working here in a factory. Then i ask her why when i ask her if she is one she nod her head, she say wanted to make friend with me that's why. Anyway, as honry thots enter my mind i started to test her by putting my hand around her, no resist. Hor say liao, she lean towards me also, so i started frenching her and play with her small boobs, super shoik as we kissed passionately.

After like 5 min, i cannot tahan already, my hand start to go under her dress (red dress), but she stop my hand worr. She pointed towards the toilet and say (u guess it!) let's do it inside. Best la, first time bonk in public toilet, bros out there if u have a chance go and take a look at clementi woods and u will know how dark it is. I will continue soon, got to go.

PS: sorry to bros who don't like my story. hope others who like it will support me further so that i have the motivation to continue to share my story. Please up me only if you think i deserve it. Thanks!
Old 01-03-2009, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 770 / Power: 21
Lumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to behold

whats the obession with points, does u get free petrol vouchers? Can exchange for free bonks in GL ? if u have a good story points will come naturally and by the way, u mentioned she sit beside u and come in contact with u , u mean she let her hands run freely over u ??? anyway good luck to ur story and ur quest for points for me I'm not going to zap u, i will let someone else do the job
Old 01-03-2009, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 19
thomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to behold

I always make it a point to up the point of anyone that do a nice write-up. But I'll never up anyone who ask for points not to mention, blackmail for points in order to continue with the story.

For that....you're definitely getting nothing from me. But I'll not zap you also for this time.
Old 01-03-2009, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Talking Re: The unexpected horny experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by welk View Post
Im unable to up u, but even if i do i won't do it. What a lousy effort to try to get points.

And btw it should be "are u a FL" not FR....FR is field report...get your facts rite b4 u come here begging for points...
Haha!!! I thought he want to ask whether is she a FT(foreign talent)
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 01-03-2009, 08:02 PM
Samster

Lumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to behold

As we're talking his points is going down liao
Old 01-03-2009, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 23
Criminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to behold

Now this is COCK!!!..

ask us to up his points to show we like his story, but no story how to up??? then does that mean, we down his points? but then he cannot post his story liao?? how???? i am confused!!
Old 01-03-2009, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Cool Re: The unexpected horny experience

I suddenly remember something......Tips are meant to be given and not ask to
So does reputation pts
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 01-03-2009, 08:17 PM
Samster

dropping faster than DOW Jones haha

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1