The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2009, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 17
Chelsea SPA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChelsea SPA is a Helpful and Caring Samster
What should I do with my life ???

Feeling down and out at the moment, need some listening ears.

I am the only child, and my mother raised me up single-handedly after my parents divorced. She manage to provide me with everything, even manage to buy a house.

I signed on in the army when i was 18. Those were great then, we managed to upgrade to a bigger flat. Who can boast that he owns a house at the age of 20 ? And also apply for the ITE scholarship, where i get a whoopy allowance of $750 every month ! I was one of the richest kid in ITE then.

But as the Army provides you with everything, earn more also will spent more. Even if you fall sick, also don't have to worry b'cos everything is free. If not enough $, can go cookhouse eat free food. Soon the vice kicks in, gambling at World cup 1994 to internet gambling. Become addicted that even have to resort to applying credit line, getting hire purchase from Courts (Where you buy the laptop at installment plan then sell off immediate to get cash), as long as there is immediate cash, applying anything also can. But I stopped short from borrowing Ah Long. I told myself no matter how desperate, I will not do that. What if they come up to my house and my mum found out ? Can't afford to upset her.

At the eighth years, I was given a chance to do something. Something illegal. So I done my calculations and decide to break bond with the SAF. I had to give up the $30,000 gratutiy. Life was good then, free & easy, money was even better than the Army.

But in 2007, I was caught. As investigtions are going on, I tried searching for a regular job. With an ITE cert and no experience, It was hard to find a job then. And somemore my CPF was running out, now i have to pay cash to HDB. I have chalked up massive credit card bills and debts.

After my case is over, I found a job as property agent. Last year, it was good income. Still can visit KTV and can pay up whenever i lost. But earlier from this month, the market gone down. Lost a lot on betting also. This time, with no fix income, I finally left with no choice but to turn to Ah Long. Been paying it regluarly the weekly installment.

But yesterday, I sprained my feet, can't even walk. I am very worried about this week's payment. Have tried getting loans from friends but I guess no one is willing to take the risk to give loans in this time. Even have resort to asking help from those KTV girls whom I had showered on when I have the cash. But most of the excuses are, they just sent back the money !

At age 30, I have no savings, in massive debts, and no wife and no income. My mother is still working to hang on. What should I do ? Can't find a job.

I thought of some solutions :

Re-fianace my housing loan with bank ? But i doubt the bank will do it as i have no income.

Find a job ? With criminal record, who will want to hire me ?

Robbery ? Yes, this even cross my mind.

Declare bankrupt ? But I t wont solve the Ah Long problem and personal loans.

Bros, as I am lying on my bed with a swollen leg, I really dont know what to do. Can someone advise me on which path I should take ? I simply cannot make anymore mistakes.
Old 25-02-2009, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 18
dexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to behold
Re: What should I do with my life ???

sorry to learn of your plight bro... at least you are alive... and it's never too late to do something to gain back the control of your situation... KTV gals are like bees who are only attracted to you when you have the $(honey)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsea SPA View Post

Re-fianace my housing loan with bank ? But i doubt the bank will do it as i have no income. Have u given thought to DOWNgrading your house ???... who knows, you may even get to have some spare cash from the transaction.

Find a job ? With criminal record, who will want to hire me ? There are potential employers out there who does not discriminate against ex-offenders...

Robbery ? Yes, this even cross my mind. DO NOT walk down this path or any other of such paths which may put you on the wrong side of the law...

Declare bankrupt ? But I t wont solve the Ah Long problem and personal loans. can consider this option as it's the most viable... at least u get the legal "ah-longs" off your back first... then you can re-group and re-plan your comeback...
CHEER UP and ALL THE BEST !!! I leave u with this quote:

"You cannot prevent the birds of sorrow from flying over your head, but you can prevent them from building nests in your hair!"
Old 25-02-2009, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
BKnight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBKnight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dont worry bro? Angel Kiko will get in contact with you very soon.he is now busy helping others...BTW, Do you like McDonald and free on weekend?
Old 25-02-2009, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 17
Chelsea SPA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChelsea SPA is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKnight View Post
Dont worry bro? Angel Kiko will get in contact with you very soon.he is now busy helping others...BTW, Do you like McDonald and free on weekend?
What do you mean ?
Old 25-02-2009, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Wet_Towel is Cool - loads of Potential

Re-fianace? Your house condo? Dun think HDB can do so. Condo maybe. no income? Hard bro

Find a job ? With criminal record, who will want to hire me ? There's always jobs in the market. Just take 2 or 3 jobs. Bite a bit.

Robbery ? Yes, this even cross my mind. Once you done it, that's point of no return. Worse kena kill by police how. They dun mind shooting u.

Declare bankrupt ? But I t wont solve the Ah Long problem and personal loans. At least banks dun bother you, one less channel calling u everyday

There's a light at every end ot the tunnel
Old 25-02-2009, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Listen very carefully to what I'm gonna tell you.
It will make or break your status.

Feeling down and out at the moment, need some listening ears.

I am the only child, and my mother raised me up single-handedly after my parents divorced. She manage to provide me with everything, even manage to buy a house.

I signed on in the army when i was 18. Those were great then, we managed to upgrade to a bigger flat. Who can boast that he owns a house at the age of 20 ? And also apply for the ITE scholarship, where i get a whoopy allowance of $750 every month ! I was one of the richest kid in ITE then.

But as the Army provides you with everything, earn more also will spent more. Even if you fall sick, also don't have to worry b'cos everything is free. If not enough $, can go cookhouse eat free food. Soon the vice kicks in, gambling at World cup 1994 to internet gambling. Become addicted that even have to resort to applying credit line, getting hire purchase from Courts (Where you buy the laptop at installment plan then sell off immediate to get cash), as long as there is immediate cash, applying anything also can. But I stopped short from borrowing Ah Long. I told myself no matter how desperate, I will not do that. What if they come up to my house and my mum found out ? Can't afford to upset her.

At the eighth years, I was given a chance to do something. Something illegal. So I done my calculations and decide to break bond with the SAF. I had to give up the $30,000 gratutiy. Life was good then, free & easy, money was even better than the Army.

But in 2007, I was caught. As investigtions are going on, I tried searching for a regular job. With an ITE cert and no experience, It was hard to find a job then. And somemore my CPF was running out, now i have to pay cash to HDB. I have chalked up massive credit card bills and debts.

After my case is over, I found a job as property agent. Last year, it was good income. Still can visit KTV and can pay up whenever i lost. But earlier from this month, the market gone down. Lost a lot on betting also. This time, with no fix income, I finally left with no choice but to turn to Ah Long. Been paying it regluarly the weekly installment.
That's what mothers are for and before i start telling you more, your mom's great.
But yesterday, I sprained my feet, can't even walk. I am very worried about this week's payment. Have tried getting loans from friends but I guess no one is willing to take the risk to give loans in this time. Even have resort to asking help from those KTV girls whom I had showered on when I have the cash. But most of the excuses are, they just sent back the money !

At age 30, I have no savings, in massive debts, and no wife and no income. My mother is still working to hang on. What should I do ? Can't find a job.

Re-fianace my housing loan with bank ? But i doubt the bank will do it as i have no income.

Find a job ? With criminal record, who will want to hire me ?

Robbery ? Yes, this even cross my mind.

Declare bankrupt ? But I t wont solve the Ah Long problem and personal loans.

Bros, as I am lying on my bed with a swollen leg, I really dont know what to do. Can someone advise me on which path I should take ? I simply cannot make anymore mistakes.

K, here's what you gotta do.
Lets start with the money you owe the banks.

Since you're cashless now, you have to decide which path you wanna take.
Below is path 1
When you start owing the banks money, they'll start sending people to knock on your door etc etc and send all kinds of lawyer and court letters to your place.
If you really cant pay back the monthly minimums or even come to a point where you can nego a settlement with the bank, this is what's gonna happen.
After sometime, the bank will get the Sub Courts to issue a Writ of Seizure against you.
What will happen is that the Sub Courts will send their people in uniform to your house to go through stuff and stick a sticker on them.
There will be an invoice which a so called valuer will be there to value all the stuff they stick the sticker on.
Now, do note that they will really devalue the stuff.
Example a $5000 theater system they will value at 100bucks and so one...so will be major loss at your side.
They have jurisdiction to stick that on everything except beds and wardrobes, so fridge, washing machine, dining table and chairs, sofa, tv, dvd players....everything.
So at the end of this exercise, they will give you a copy of what they wrote with the valuers price on them itemised.
After that process is done, the bank that issue you the Writ of Seizure will send you a letter of when they will come Auction the stuff.
This is the fun part, they will send a group of Karang Guni men to your house and they will start to auction the stuff on the list that was written and the bidding starts from the price the valuer estimated which is given to you in the 1st place.
At the end of the that, if you choose to buy it back so that they dun move it out of your house, then offer them a price to buy back but if not and you have cash or have plans to renovate your house and dunno where to throw the stuff to, the renovation chance has come.
Now, this doesnt mean you cant outwit them....go to those personal storage places, or rent a container then move all your stuff there before they actually come. Note, they'll not tell you when they're coming but from the letters u receive, you'll get a rough feel when they'll be there...so move everything away and get some old basic stuff to replace those!
As far as legally is concerned, this is the last psychological step the bank can do to stress you liao, cos after this, no bank can go harass you at your house or anything liao cos all they do after this is send you more mails from their lawyers etc etc to your mailbox.
But note, you can owe every bank on the island, but only 1 bank can execute the Writ of Seizure against you, means one execute it, the rest LL liao...so this thing only need to go through one time!

The last thing is bankruptcy.
This is something that many WAGE EARNERS worry about. It will affect their credibility to employers and if you're employed, the worst thing to kenna is to get bankrupt cos you're whole company will know!
But, if you're self employed, dun pay CPF or income tax type, DO NOT SELF DECLARE bankrupt, let the banks do it for you, then you save a couple of thousands of dollars! Also, note, by hearing your story, the most you owe the banks i guess, is not more than 150k tiobo?
That divided to all banks the most every bank at max also +/- 30k........most banks also will not be stupid to declare you bankrupt cos the legal cost they incur will not justify...cos when they do get you bankrupt, all the lawyer letters they sent to you from day 1 that you default your payment to them till filing you for bankruptcy, they'll have to pay, and you know, legal fees are not cheap and most, if they declare you bankrupt, they actually loose and you win!!!!!!!!!
But that doesnt mean they'll not.......1 bank just might do it, so be ready for it.

Now for your apartment.....guess its HDB ya. Do not re-finance from a bank. If you took your loan from HDB, leave it as that cos as a bankrupt, banks CANNOT repossess your flat but if your loan is from a bank, then they can! Go HDB seek assistance.......they have dept for this and especially in this current crisis, alot of humanitarian factors will be applied to cases!

As for the Ah Long part, I really dunno how to advise you on that but i guess times are hard for everyone, and maybe all you need is to show them sincerity and integrity. Go talk to them personally and tell them your probs...be honest n sincere in wanting to pay them back cos they are one area that the law cant really not cannot protect you...or actually can but i wont tell you how la. Tell them you will start paying once money starts coming in!

So above is actually not that bad a situation except the Ah Long part, here is Singapore not Msia or Hong Kong or China where they can chop off 1 arm 1 leg rape your mother burn your house type, so dun have to worry, but as i have said, be a man, face them and tell them your situation...what you need from them now is trust that you're sincere in wanting to clear your debt wif them and not trying to run! You run, god help you man!

Remember, like i always preach, everything is dead, we are alive......so it aint the end of the world.
All you need is a clear state of mind and TRUST me, this wont really bother you that much already.
Other than the LoanShark, i think i've already given you a sigh of relief on the legal aspects liao.

2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene

Last edited by DO_YOU_BJ; 25-02-2009 at 05:55 PM.
Old 25-02-2009, 05:54 PM
Samster

DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

I have friends in the private credit counseling business and the stories and cases they tell me, makes me learn alot.
The banks can only do so much to you...so dun worry, as long as you know how to make money, legally, you dun have to be even bothered about what you owe the banks.

Here's an example.
43 year old man, very well to do, drives a merc 300 S-Class, live in a up market condo is a freelance businessman.........no CPF, no income tax cos all payouts in cash checks!
Wife still works as a school teacher coming to 40 and wif 2 kids.....so got CPF, income tax and stable income but in terms of income, one is heaven the other is earth.
Then he knows business going down liao and owe banks bigtime...what does he do???????
He transfers ownership and loan of house and car to wife's name....goes overseas open bank accounts and move all his money to the banks there...........
Note, banks here have no jurisdiction to seize your funds overseas...only Govt can!

Time came, bank chase chase Writ of Seizure carried out...the day they came and took all his furniture away.
That very nite, the entire family went shopping as good as a new make over to the house.
Car, wife's wor...so cannot touch so still driving.....
So legally, he's a bankrupt but actually, he's still a fucking rich man.
It's all in a state of mind my friend so calm down.......
These steps will make you sleep better liao confirm stamp chop!

Oh last, never try to borrow from whores you threw money at...cos they're bottomless pits...like throwing money into a well that has no bottom.....no matter how long your rope, you still cant reach the ground where your money landed........

Lastly, this is the last and other path.
Go up the tallest building and jump or run across the road and let car bang, but make sure you die hor, else everything will be worse!

So the choice of paths are pretty obvious now rite??????
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 25-02-2009, 06:28 PM
Samster

BKnight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBKnight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hey! You!, (wont call you bro because you dont deserve it), hope you are not making-up your story because Bro Do_You_BJ did a superb job in explaining to you all avenues. It does seems very fake story.

If it is a real story, then you are a farking piece of shit! What do not want to go to Ah Long and don’t want to upset mother……Look where are you now?

You did not learn your lesson after released from the cage and went back to old ways of bettings and cheonging beyond your means resulting in this present situation.

You are also a very selfish and unfilial son. How many times you want to break your mother heart? When you are doing well as a property agent, did you take good care of your mother? or taking care of WL gals instead?

Cannot find a job because got record - You are just plain ego and lazy to find a hard working job because you are used to the easy money, good life..

You have thoughts of committing robbery - making other people life miserable for your own salvation.

Borrowing money from WL - You must have spent a lot on them. If you can stood so low now, then go get a farking job...

No help from friends - When you do well, you neglected your friends, no wonder your friends are avoiding you today!

Dont blame Ah Long or Banks- They didnt force you to borrow. You borrowed for your own selfish pleasure and gambling..

Bankrupt - You must be dreaming if you think no need to pay back...You still need to pay monthly. No job, dont worry, the OA will find you a job so you can pay installment to settle your legal debts.

Your character is highly questionable...I am not trying to flame or anything but I do not think you really want to change for the better, you are just looking for a quick fix, hoping some bros here will lend you money or a quick solution. Once you are back to normal, the whole cycle will repeat itself again..Also, now you also know joining a gang is nothing grand and not cool at all...

All bros here - this is my point of view on this fellow...I am not trying to flame or wat..just let him enjoying his Karma and I wont pity such piece of shit. BTW, you can seriously consider Bro Do_You_BJ last option - But do it 100% correct and end well. I wish you a smooth path in the other life......

Last edited by BKnight; 25-02-2009 at 06:32 PM. Reason: typo error due to farking hot with this type of unfilial son
Old 25-02-2009, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 18
Oceanlee is one of the Best!Oceanlee is one of the Best!Oceanlee is one of the Best!Oceanlee is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post

Here's an example.
43 year old man, very well to do,

Then he knows business going down liao and owe banks bigtime...what does he do???????
He transfers ownership and loan of house and car to wife's name....goes overseas open bank accounts and move all his money to the banks there...........
Note, banks here have no jurisdiction to seize your funds overseas...only Govt can!

So the choice of paths are pretty obvious now rite??????
Ahemmm ..... Your method also not bad, however what you had thought of ... if I remember correctly, I did consulted 1 of my Lawyer years back when I was at this cross junction too, the replied from my lawyer friends .... if the BANK or partly wish to pursue it .. they can trace you UP till the window of 05 years .. meaning within these time frame anything within your name ... they have the (Will and Time and $$$$) to claim it back if they are determine to .... since you touch on it I also just contribute my part.

Today I myself have min. in my own too, the rest needless to say ... method apply, however, they are pros and cons.

Just to note, I also have friend's (dunno how they do it), documented all the house-hold spend at their wife name. SMART BOR ...

RETIREMENT ON 15Nov09

Learn to Enjoy the riding Curves, rather than busy with the starting and where you be landing.
别人笑我忒疯癫,我笑他人看不穿,不见五陵豪杰墓,无花无酒锄做田。
命里有时终须有,命里无时莫强求

No $$$$$ No Honey
Do indicate your nick if U UPz me so that I can reciprocate back.
Old 25-02-2009, 07:05 PM
Samster

Exactly bro.
That's what i mean.
Even when you are declared bankrupt, you still have to pay back but NOT THE ENTIRE amount.
You would have to prove to OA that you are still a go getter in getting back on your feet.
Dun have to be a high paying job...near impossible if you're a bankrupt but you can still get a job or friends or do something and declare a low income to OA...thus monthly, you still pay OA anything from 300buck onwards......i think i got this part right
So at the end of everything, you just have this very stable income and pay OA monthly to justify your case.
In 3 years, you can self discharge if you can fork out 20-30% of a certain amount...a percentage of the total amount owing to the banks...mind you, the precentage then minus the amount of a few hundreds you've been paying for years..........so you never actually pay 50% back and you'll be discharged.
But if you feel you dun want to settle, OA will reveiw your case and mostly, u will be discharged in about 5yrs.
Of cos, as mentioned, once you're bankrupt, you are not suppose to own anything...not even a self names sim card! So it doesnt make sense for you to want anything under your name.
A bankrupt will only affect his credit rating and if he's someone who's life is an employee...it'll be a damn big headache...but for an entreprenuer, its actually no change in his lifestyle watsoever.
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 25-02-2009, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 16
sexfrenzy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysexfrenzy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro Do_You_BJ actually the business man in your story sounds like one of my relative except that relative sold all his furniture through an auction (from old yahoo auction) and went to Courts to buy all the furniture and electrical appliances on INSTALLMENT. When DBS came and try to stick the yellow ticket, Courts had a fight with them.

My relatives continue to use all those items because the issues are still being settled between DBS and Courts.

-----------------

And to the TS, I am sorry to say you brought this upon yourself. And worst still, you have put your mother in a bad spot. DO NOT RETURN to a life of crime else your life will be screwed forever.

At 30, there is still time to right the wrong. So far your issues have been pure financial which can always be resolved, however difficult the avenue. Bro Do_You_BJ already gave you some advice.

Having a record does not mean you cannot find a job. Of course, the job available to you will not be cushy, highly paid or in your comfort zone. However they are there to fill your stomach and keep things afloat until your condition gets better.

In all circumstances, when things go rough, think of your mother. She deserved better from you.

Good Luck!
Old 25-02-2009, 08:44 PM
Samster

Chelsea SPA - You signed up army at 18 and now you are 30. You want to bluff and fake a story also do your Maths and get the pointers in order la.............World Cup 1994 - you go and count how old are you then?.....Please la, dont take bros kindness for nothing..Fark you and fark off !!!!
Old 25-02-2009, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Smile Re: What should I do with my life ???

Maybe can try renting out your whole house......and try to rent a room with your mum.

If u have a 3 room flat and rent out the whole house, u can get around $1400....Minus the rent u need to pay-$450.....U still have about $950p/mth.
Try to ask the tenant to pay 3mth advance rental, and u should have some $ in hand

Hope my stupid idea help......
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 25-02-2009, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1201 / Power: 23
Gentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKnight View Post
Chelsea SPA - You signed up army at 18 and now you are 30. You want to bluff and fake a story also do your Maths and get the pointers in order la.............World Cup 1994 - you go and count how old are you then?.....Please la, dont take bros kindness for nothing..Fark you and fark off !!!!
Yes, working backwards it would have been more convincing if he said he's 33 this year.

1976 Year of Birth
1994 World Cup gambling at age 18
1996 upgrade to bigger flat at age 20
2002 left army, broke bond at age 26
2007 Caught for illegal business at age 31
2008 became successful property agent at age 32
2009 financially broken and in despair at age 33

'Story not totally unbelievable, cos have heard of worst'

Cheers!
Old 25-02-2009, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3102 / Power: 21
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Come on bro let's not blame him, WHO never done wrong in their life in their path BEFORE as long it never been too late to turn back....

Alot of bro been helping you in here liao.....

Sorry ar my english very lousy

One bro said rent out the room well it a good ideal....

As for job trust me if u are going for 2k and above job with ur background very hard to get.....One bro also said get 2 3 job it should beable to get 2k per mth lor just endure for that 2 or 3 yr....

As for ah long try to get any frd that know this ah long try to talk to them and thell them what u are going on and tell them how u are going to pay them..... with a 3rd party who are on SS side....

Don't worry bro as long the money u earn now don't waste it on un-important un-urgent issue endure for 3 or 5 yr u will be still u right.... at that time at that age it will still never be late for anything ok.... Cheers up man

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1