The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2009, 02:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
ghimsg is Cool - loads of Potential
Wang Hui , The new girl on the block

Wang Hui , a new girl on the block

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bros , this is my first intro of girls and thread , hope i wont offence any of u guys and i do , please forgive me .

Went hunting after work 2 nights ago , saw a few really very pretty girls but didnt thought of banging as day before i`ve already clear out all my babies....=P
Saw this girl , not super chio type but still can make it lah , quite young also . But she kept on pulling me , pestering me , the way she talked to me also not bad , so try lor . Went to Lorong.. , got a room , chatted for a while and we stripped liao . Went to the bathroom , washed up for me , abit of actions in the bathroom only ( Bathroom was quite small anyway , dont think i want too much actions .)
Real actions started when we got to bed , saw her pussy quite pink leh , couldn`t be virgin , but think still quite new pussy bah . I was wrong , she dont need any teaching from me .
She only do Bj , not BBBJ , that`s ok for me , everyone got their ways of doing things , dont want to force her after all we are all humans also mah .
To my surprised that her BJ was way good enough , quite strong , no deep throat but strong suction .
After awhile asked her to put on cap liao as i dont want to waste my load mah . She started ridding on me liao , her boobs not very big but enough to see the bouncing view liao , i like to see boobs bouncing mah (.)(.)
After awhile change to missonary , bang till i sweat like hell and its really hard to cum as im consider quite shagged after the day before . Still she didnt rush me like some of those not so professional ones , always asked you to shoot faster . After awhile i finally used the force ^_^ , load up whatever has left of me .
Told her that i`ll help her to intro some business as the market are really bad over there also .(Think quite true bah , was not fill with people like it used to be leh ) . Anyway , at first she was quite scared of the idea as she scared kerna some really bad or pervert customers , but told her its a more faster way to earn money mah . She finally agree , but on few conditions , must be chinese customers only ( Sorry to all other races bros , not that i mind , its the girl who mind , beside her english not very good also . )
Blowjob is with condom ( Think she just want to be safe , for me im ok , be a gentleman mah , respect the girl`s idea lor )

Rating:
Looks:7/10 , not very chio , but ok to me liao .
Boobs:8/10 , think it`s C cup , natural busty , not fake ones .
Body:8/10 , her skin quite smooth , fair also .
Pussy:8.9/10 , quite pink , seldom see pink one leh . Not very loose also .
Bj:8/10 , with condom but still ok as suction is still there .
Fj:8/10 , wont rush , quite playful also , feel like im banging a young girl like that . Infact , she`s not very old , think less than 24 .
Damage:$80 for 1 shot , $150 for 2 shots
Rtf:sure will and wont be long , just need to get more rest first =P

Bros , i`ve stated her condition , please treat her well as i tried my best to get her into this online thing . As for other races bros , dont worry , if i got good "lobang" sure will intro . Rest of the bros , please give me your contact and name by PM also can . Dont worry , i wont disturb , just to keep track for her only . Btw , im not earning anything from her , i only told her if next time got any good sisters of hers can intro to me only . =P
If want to view pics , leave your email address over here for me lor .
Once again , forgive me for my lousy FR and happy bonking .
Oh , forgot to tell you guys , CD & room not include and usually she prefer Lavender area .

Previously wrote this thread in FL Dome 1 , think that side is more for group types bros liao . So sorry , longtime didnt login liao mah .
Old 10-03-2009, 07:45 PM
Samster

Re: Wang Hui , The new girl on the block

Hmm...... there r bros who got the contact liao . But no FR leh . Good or bad also write something lah .

Anyway , went to visited her again , so far service still ok for me . This time i used Okamoto 0.03 real fit ( Know what ? U guys should try it )
Maybe due to the effect of 0.03 , the feeling is really shiok , can feel her pussy quite tight . She kept on asking me to fuck her harder , told her i didnt had sex for the whole week liao so scared will cum very fast so better go slow .
But she kept on insisted that i ram her fast and hard , lucky for me , still can tahan for awhile . When i finally loaded all my sperms , she still said to me : told u to hold as long as u can and u cum so fast liao . =P
Kind of feel good cause she seem to be enjoying , too bad , i oni had enough money for 1 shots if not i can sure go for another shot as i`ve save all the sperms for the whole week .
I`ll RTF once i finish my busy week this week .
Old 10-03-2009, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 491 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Height : ?
Weight : ?
Vital Stats : ?

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 11-03-2009, 03:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 16
RegularJoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro lacaruna

well said in your signature..bcosi totally agree

'If you want to know how a future wife is going to treat you, observe how she treats members of her own family and how she interacts with the less fortunate of society'

2010 : Christyx2,ZiXuanx12 and counting
Old 23-03-2009, 03:22 AM
Samster

So sorry , bros . I`ve lost contact with Wang Hui already ever since i came back from my ICT , dont know has she gone back to China or what . I`ve to look for other gem liao . =(
Old 23-03-2009, 03:59 AM
Samster

4D Warrior is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro, any bros try this FL yet?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1