The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2009, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 16
ODERINT is a Helpful and Caring SamsterODERINT is a Helpful and Caring Samster
gAIL- THE SCHOOL beau

this is my first time writingg la.. erm... no skill yet so if not good dun zap me.. trying out new stuff.. haha

this gal gail... she was very popuplar every guy in the school wanna woo her... lucky me, i was in the same class as her.. oh.. we were same class for sec 3 and 4.. my class 24 gals.. and onli 12 guys.. so should consider quite lucki la...during sec 3, she was sitting in front of me... man i couldnt concentrate when teacher was teaching... cuz u know school uniform quite thin.. so evreyday see her bra print from the back... some times, she would sit upright and lean forward to rest her elbow on the desk..( or wadeva action u call that) then can see her nice waist and hip... i started to fantasise abt her...ask her question making her turn behind and stuff... i rmb once, we were havin pe.. u know secondary school gals would usually wear a shorts inside... but she didnt... when it comes to pe, she would take out her shorts and wear in under her skirt in class.. some times the skirt get folded can see her nice thigh and even panty... i can say she had the nicest thigh i evre see maybe becoz she is a dancer...she wore the same pe shirt since sec 1 cuz i rmb the ink stain on the shirt around the sleeves... the shirt is quite small now.. body clinging.. and she nvr wear sports bra..even for pe... so the combo for a body clinging pe shirt plus the fbt she wore... wooww... can see her hour glass body with that nice ass and sexy legs...

as a 15-16 yr old then, i was very very horny... would see her everyday.. observe the zaogeng..her sexy action and go home to pcc..someties cannot tahan i will do it in school..haha..

then once during sec 3 exam... i was smsing ehr... then she ask me if i got money to lend her.. i was not suspecting anything cuz she seems to be those guai guai type of gal.. so i agree... but out of cheekiness.. i ask if i get benefits from it... she ask wad i wanted.. so i popped out the qns that i wan to make out with her.. to my astonishment, she agreed... was kinda shocked... so on the day of the last paper, we met up at the class room.. cuz we take exam at hall ma.. so class room vey very empty..somemore the school old one no window facing the corridor.. we met in the classroom, close the door and i hhug her... the feeling of the a cup tits pressing on me was wonderful... i place my hand on the hip feeling her nice perky ass... i was savoring every moment of that.. then i started kissing her... u know to a gal so nice guys will always be gentle... so i started soft... but she retaliaate with i sttron force kiss... forcing her tongue into my mouth..i was shocked.. so i moved back... then she ask me...

gail: why u kiss like sissy like that one??
me:must enjoy ma.. i fantasise u for 1 yr le leh...
gail:really?? then muz kiss with some force ma. like that then shiok..i always kiss like that with my ex
me: ok lo...

then we continued frenching for like 15 min before my itchy hand start roaming..i started unbuttoning her shirt..

gail: u sure u wanna do it here? not scare teacher ah??
me: no la who will know we r inside the class??
gailk lo... ( as she place the hand on my dick)

i unbutton the first 4 button on the shirt and see a red bra...

me: wow red ah...
gail: ya today last paper liao muz wear red more luck..

then i fondle with the boobs without removing the bra... i was quite timid to remoove it la cuz later if someone pop in die...

to be continue...

erm my first time.. abit not good yea?? sorry abt it....
Old 17-02-2009, 01:30 PM
Samster

Re: gAIL- THE SCHOOL beau

by then my perception of her change.. was talking on the phone with her that night...
me; u always do this with u bf ah??

gail; no la.. he like ma so i do for him lo...

me; juz kissing and touching onli meh? nothing else?? like bj??

gail; hmmm got la.. sometimes llo...

me; then where u all usually do?/

gail; hmmm at couple seat in cinema...or at his hse...

me; wow...u muz be very good at it then??

gail; no la.. i dun like bj very much...

me; then u 2 got fuck ma??

gail; no la nvr.. but he got put finger in beofre...

me; then u wanna try fucking with me?? i can gif u money..

gail:how much?

me; 200?/

gail: hmm ok lo.. when u wan??

me: tmr?? u ok??

gail; ok...

the next day meet her at her block there, then decided to fuck at stairs.. u know those masionette hdb.. got one floor no door one.. then got ne sofa there so we did it there.. no one there though...

me;eeee y nvr shave one.. so much hair..
gail; my bf dun wan me to shave..
me;erm ok... come suck me a little but
gail; dun wan la.. i dun like...
me; ok lo..

i start to kiss ehr and finger her to make her wet...

me;eh cap me leh.. then sit on me...
gail; okie...

she capped me then as she is sitting...

gail;damn pain la...
me; nvm la juz sit down...

the frist few insertion was very painful for hher... but soon she start to enjoy it... she was riding me like no tmr... bouncing up and down with that nice ass on me.. the her nice boobs jumping in from of my face...aft 15min of cowgirl, i wen on to doggie.. wow the view from the back is magnificent... her nice round dancer ass on my dick... combo with her nice+pain+horny moan... i was starting to sweat a little cuz at stairs ma... so move on to missionary... pounded her like 10 full min full force until i cum inside her... of cuz with condom on... both of us was sweating... we threw the condom aside, clean p with tissue and i pay her 200... i swear it is worth every cent man... (but after that im left with nothing... gif 200 no money to go home lo) and im still 15 then so cannot go hotel... she say after fucking she cannot walk properly very pain inbetween the legs...then she say it was her first time fucking... i was even more shocked... cuz no blood?? but maybe her bf finger her b4 thats y... my fantasy of her everyday in class finally come true... fucking her in real life...

to be continue...(bj by gail in school)
Old 17-02-2009, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 16
stevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to behold

nice story, camping here for more.
Old 17-02-2009, 03:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
OralMaster is Cool - loads of Potential

got more meh?
Old 17-02-2009, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

resting my SAR 21 rifle here jus in case got any action..
Old 17-02-2009, 05:01 PM
Samster

after exam.. is the school holiday so we didnt really meet each other much... however in ssec 4.. we r still in the same class... started to feel weird even talking to her... i guess she have the same feeling too.. but i counldnt resist the hot body of her.. so one day, i sms her after school

me:hey, u wanna earn some money??

gail: sure y not? when?/

me: now at the stairs at the end of block G

block G is the remoted place in our school the stairs is sealed off but shuttles..except for the first floor one.. so we went in the stairs go to the 3rd floor and start our thing.. the stairs faces a bush la so no one can see.

me:gif me a blowjob can? i dun haf condom now...

gail:huh... dun wan la...

me:then how? no condom...

gail: ok la.. blowjob then bj lo...

she squat down in front of me then took out my dick... lick it and kissing my dickhead... i was roaming around her body enjoying it... suddenly she went to my balls.. fuck it was super nice.. first time a gal lick and suck my balls... usually juz suck dick no balls...i thrust my dick into the mouth but she cough abit.. say she cannot take it too deep.. so i stopped... and did i mention she was goin for her dance cca.. so she is in those dancing apparant... like very tight shirt or something... soon i exploded... onto her lips... some when to her nose.. she lick them up suck me clean and i gaf her the money and she went off to her dance practice.. with some sperm on / in her nose... i dunno if she got go toilet wash no...

after that we started to become more close together... no feeling weird now.. so after hearing she broke up with her bf.. i start to woo her... sending her home and stuff...

to be continue....
Old 17-02-2009, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Looking forward to read more.
Old 20-02-2009, 05:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
grimwarder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

LOL i actually masturbated to dis
Old 23-02-2009, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Setting up campsite,
Old 23-02-2009, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
takashi-san deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow....interesting bro can't wait to read more, should hav do as wat u do but too bad i never ask for sex in return, last time in school too chicken feet le hahahahaha...............
Old 23-02-2009, 06:00 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

nice start camping here
Old 22-03-2009, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4785 / Power: 20
WithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond repute

bro, you post too much picture until you forget to update har?
update lei..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1