The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-02-2009, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
escx60 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Dynasty Classic

Went to the other thread on Dynasty Classic. Dun understand what the bros are saying. Like to start another thread to discuss on the gals.
Went a few times. Not much action. The gals keep saying that mm will scold if hanky panky. cant even touch mimi... sian. Any bros got exp to share?
Old 13-02-2009, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 18
Big Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud of
Re: Dynasty Classic

This place not for hanky panky. Try K2, Tuberose, Superstar etc. for extreme activities
Old 13-02-2009, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 631 / Power: 16
Sammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by escx60 View Post
Went to the other thread on Dynasty Classic. Dun understand what the bros are saying. Like to start another thread to discuss on the gals.
Went a few times. Not much action. The gals keep saying that mm will scold if hanky panky. cant even touch mimi... sian. Any bros got exp to share?
U can get the mm to arrange for u, bring the gal out can touch till u song song kao Jurong....
Old 14-02-2009, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
albert141 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah, was waiting for a new thread on this also. When all the new places opened, the syts went everywhere. Later they realised only DC got regular carrot heads and went back. All the KTV there a bit too ex for me though. Can only go on company account.
Old 11-04-2009, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 19
mark21 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermark21 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermark21 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermark21 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

There was raid on Thurs night 1 am ?
Old 11-04-2009, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 21
Smeagol is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmeagol is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmeagol is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Been exploring DC, Sanborg, Jade, Legend Palace, HK Nite for the past month.

Still consider DC is second home lah.... although rather old and run down in comparison to the newly opened joints.

The better looking ones (but still pale in comparison to Havelock/Apollo joints) will go to DC or Legend Palace. For the remaining budget joints in the same building, they did had a good run when first opened.... many pretty babes. But after a while these chicks realised budget joint also meant budget tips. Huh huh.... very soon pretty babes abandoned budget joints and go DC or LP or back to Havelock/Apollo joints.

As for me... the plus point about DC.... near home... drive back also lesser chance of kennak TP.
Old 12-04-2009, 08:33 PM
Samster

Big Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark21 View Post
There was raid on Thurs night 1 am ?
Routine check nia, no up lorry...
Old 29-04-2009, 01:51 PM
titivillus

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

I have been "invited" by a veteran singer to go down to Classic tonight as she is celebrating her birthday. Any bros going for the same so-called b'day party?
Old 30-04-2009, 08:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 17
roamersg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroamersg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Was at DC HH this week. Quality and quantity has gone back up, reasonable selection tho, as Bro Smeagol notes, still be below Havelock. Cheaper HH cheonging than LV--2 jugs only ~$120
Old 30-05-2009, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 19
ONEON is a Helpful and Caring SamsterONEON is a Helpful and Caring SamsterONEON is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Was at HH yesterday. Heard there are 150 girls when the rooms are not 100% full. Most customers nowadays don't call more than 1 girl
Old 31-05-2009, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
ccb666 is Cool - loads of Potential

Was at HH last week, did a booking for the girls at $100. Total 3 girls in the room.

Tips cost $100 each.

Ask whether willing to go out after the session, was quoted a price of
$300 ST
$500 ON

If want to ON, need to wait for her to off work.

Maybe cant hide my horniness in me that why she quoted such prices. She say that the price here in DC, non nego.

The other girl i seat also can chu jie, also quote me the above rate. However she is not as pretty so pass on her and focus on the prettier one.

Battled very hard with my inner demons and lost the battle in the end and decided to do ON.

Total damage for myself

Bill:$230 including waiter tips
Tips: $200
ON:$500
Hotel: $150

While waiting went to sandborg with my friends to party more

Bill: $80
Tips for 2 girls: $60

Total spent around 1200 buck for 1 nite of outrageous session. something that i have never done before and will not do it again.
Old 01-06-2009, 10:40 PM
Samster

The new dancers here are not bad
Old 21-10-2009, 12:22 AM
titivillus

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Semens View Post
The new dancers here are not bad
In fact, the newest batch of dancers from Jilin, came around mid-Sept, 2 out of 5 of them not bad. The youngest is only 17. The oldest, 23. They have been doing the Wondergirls' Nobody routine most night.
Old 28-10-2009, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
helm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited DC last nite with 3 colleagues.... Gers wise, spoilt for choice, at least to me. Ask MM Lily picked one for me on behalf...

She selected buxom PRC Dong Mei lady for me... can't remember her name though.. According to her, no hanky panky, gers are allowed to smoke, and the boss is ex-police suprintendant..dun know true or not.

Damage wise :
7pm - 9pm (happy hrs = abt $320) ($400 thereafter)
tips is abt $50, if u dun want he ger to butterfly, rate is $150

think DC is strictly TCSS KTV......
Old 11-12-2011, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 15
Alan Ong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlan Ong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I went to DC last week after out of action there for 1 year because cheonging other outlets :

Some notable changes :
- Jenny and Piao Piao has split, so now individual.
- Former 新世界 mummy Xiao Ping has joined DC.
- Now select song in rooms is using wireless touchpad
- Front Lobby and rooms upgraded Decor

Overall ambience of the place has improved.

Can Never Achieve
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1