The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 31-01-2009, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2345 / Power: 16
Sexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond repute
Just want to share, my encounter with a FL

Well, like most of the stories and like what the title of this forum says so " a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down "

Just want to share. It happened when I first work in Batam and get to booked (ST) with this FL who was ditched by her previous koko/darling who is married and quite young actually.

Some background of her story is that:
i) She used to work to jackpot centres last time when gambling is still legal in Batam. Then when later she was hooked by her "married" man.

ii) She and he like to take pill in disco and according to her around 1 year period, almost everyday.

iii) when later (I don't know whether she made him bankrupted or not?) the guy lost quite a lot of money in gambling, he ran away, ditching his family and her.

iv) she got no choice and no other skill of living, therefore she worked as FL in Batam and no long (1 year before I met her) after, she started working in GL.

Well, we have good times for 2-3 years on and off (when off, she did some FL jobs, GL and even in JB). I have counted, by at least averagely 10 customers for ONE-YEAR-FULL-FUCKED, she was bedded by at least 5,000 men.

In the beginning, I do not mind her past and present, but I do look at the sake that she has been there for supporting me through out the years. Money given to her is moderate. Averagely 1k SGD per month, if the situation here, is actually not much.

Just recent 1-2 years, I found out that her heart is no longer with me. There are many times that she ditched me just to satisfy other customers' fantasy. Even they gave her calls, she will immediately go (of course not in Batam, but in JB and SG) and fulfill theirs urges. Not me. WEll, I encountered few stages with her and a several of her customers.

I was in a sad mood to say more. Just that I do not understand that why:
1) There is such girl that willing to sell herself out (imagine in GL), one ST is only $35 and she gets only $20 in return (maybe)
$20 X 7 customers per day x 21 days = $3,000.
Of course I didn't include tips and other additional income.
But what makes a girl with sense to sacrifice a peaceful life with around >$1k pocket money to do such a dirty job? Well, the key point she mentions to me is that if I do not give her name, it will be the same in the future- I will ditch her if I have to relocate. And all the while she asks me to marry her.

2) Isn't that a 2-3 years relationship is better than new relationship? Seemed like she get hooked by another samster who (she claimed) can protect her and take care of her. She know him for only 1 and half years and she seems like to "click" with him. Maybe this kind of gals like nightlife better than normal life. When she was with me, life is like normal, no nightlife. No alcohol, no ecstasy. Maybe that is the things she likes. However, she doesn't smoke and drink. But I think she still like ecstasy and disco-life sometimes.

Last and not least, I would like to say and advise most chionging brother, paying true feelings for gals who do this kind of trade is like throwing money into dustbin. Well, I cannot say all, but most of the time, I must say.

So, my golden words will be if ones really want to find true love, try something better but not worse. No point wasting time on these kind of gals. I already enlightened. When is yours?
Old 31-01-2009, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 16
cablesnwires deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Just want to share, my encounter with a FL

I share your pain, and sense your deep disappointment. A few points for you to consider:

[1] Can you give her a proper name? Or if she can only be a kept woman?
[2] She had been ditched before, what makes you think that you are different from her first man?

Do you think you are selfish? Expect her to sacrifice everything for you, when you don't even can give her a proper name? Can you sacrifice your life here to be with her?

Do a self evaluation, and please learn how to let go your anger, bitterness and disappointment.

Good luck!!
Old 31-01-2009, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 0
FL Lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFL Lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TS,

My advice to u. MOVE ON.

Like what you have just said, she works in Batam as FL then go jb and sg for FL too and she is very young.

I will assume that she does not have family debts or proper skills to earn her livings and if she is earning abt $3k SGP per month, this is quite a big $ to her. Easy job + tips. y not?

I guess you have ganna KCed by her big times. Dont waste yor SGD $1K to support her. No point if she is too young to settle down and the $$ that you give her... frankly speaking. Too little as compared to her FL earnings!!!!
Old 31-01-2009, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 21
BlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to allBlurWolfe is a name known to all

Bro TS,

I suggested you to move on.

Basically the reasons:

1. she is young and happening, she may not be ready for home life and this certainly will dull her

2. she asks for name

3. she works also suggest she wants her kind of security with $$$

4. she has many customers, so she can compare who can offer more.

5. even you settle down with her, there is no guarantee that she will stay for good.

Therefore, why get the headache to carry on, if you want settle down, find a proper galfren, not with a WL.

Member of Kopi Kakis Club
Old 01-02-2009, 12:07 PM
Samster

Sexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond reputeSexrider has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Bro cablesnwires, Bro FL Lover and Bro BlurWolfe for the advices.
(Don't know later Sam will say advice got plural or singular form or not?? )
Will up your points later.

First to answer Bro Cablesnwires, I am not cheating her. Actually I am observing her behaviour with me whenever she stays with me (when she needs rest). Not that I do not want to give her name. From my observation, she can be a great sex companion due to the fact that she is a professional in this line. However, well, if I think deeper, it is like buying an "white elephant" item and you do not know where to put. Other than sex, I can say that, not much attractive. Most importantly consider BF and GF relationship, sometimes she is quite rude to me. Let's look at few examples:

1) One of the incident is she asked her customer or one of the police head in Batam to confront me. I was threaten that time and almost being retain in lock up. And that day itself I just finished my work in Singapore quite late and back to Batam. I still remember that day until now.

2) Once she kept provoking me in a car and I tried to slap her (not so hard) a few times and she asked me to drive to a nearby police station and kept threaten me.

3) Once we went to Jakarta and due to a small quarrel (for taking Japanese food or not), she made police report and I was "invited" to police station.

Due to my gut and determination, I did not experience much lost in the above incident. Just I want to say is that, all the while I was trying to be nice with her. Just that I think her heart is not with me. That is why I am hesitating in giving her a name.

Also there were few incidents that I found that she has many affairs with other guys.

1) Once she said want to buy her cousin who gave birth recently baby food. Who knows in the end (that was when I was about to with her) I found out that she actually took motorbike to another hotel to meet with her customer from Singapore. Well, that time I did forgive her as that was beginning.

2) Once, she came back working in JB for a month, then after few days she said that she wants to go to JB to collect her money or what, just 1 day. I told her to go in the morning and back in the evening. But she insisted to go in the evening and back the next day. I smelled fishy. That night I gave her a several calls and she hung my when I ask her more in depth who is she with. This also triggered another incident that when she came back, I tore apart her passport and in the end I lost about 2k plus.

3) she mentioned to me to go to Tg Pinang with a good friend. Then when I call her friend which she claimed was with her, her friend turned her handpone off. I ask her to pass the phone to her friend, but she did the same also. The next day she said that she was pregnant and went for abortion actually. When later she said is actually they visited her friend's relative house and there are some kids, therefore she turned the handphone off.

4) At least 3 times, her customers come to Batam. Most of the time are on Sundays (I don't know about other weekdays, maybe she was having affairs also with some other people, which I don't know), I have to sent her to HER CuSTOMERS. IMAGINE THAT! What a normal guy with gal will think ? What is she taking me as? But sometimes I forgive her as I cannot give her security in life and I honour her job even though is such a low class job.

To Bro FL Lover and BlurWolfe,

I am quite alone here. Not many friends here and even though some think that I am in heaven here, but I am thinking the other way round.

A lot of them are working thinking of their family under poverty or raising money for their family, their kids, their parents to accomplish some of their ambition, studying, buying land, buying house and etc. I can't take it to xxx them. Therefore occasionally only when there is an urge only I strike here.

Money I gave to her 1k is only minimum. Excluding when I go out with her and additional ang pow or bonus during big days and occasions.

Even though I am alone, now I have figured out those points mentioned by Bro FL Love and BlurWolfe.

I strongly believe that this line is the golden fact : Therefore, why get the headache to carry on, if you want settle down, find a proper galfren, not with a WL.

My simple logic to some other newbies:

i) Will you be the most handsome (even though no money) among the handsome?

ii) Will you be the richest among the rich

to her?
Old 01-02-2009, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 20
yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!

Bro, time to move on.
No point holding on to it anymore.
Old 01-02-2009, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Mrxhub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongzhen View Post
Bro, time to move on.
No point holding on to it anymore.
I support with yongzhen bro...you are just a checkmate in her chess game...
Old 01-02-2009, 05:00 PM
Samster

Yeah, I will wrap the case and start over again.
Just that I am a bit sad only if she can treat me better, at least as a BF instead of carrot head. Why she can't convince me in marry her? This part I really don't understand. She wants me to marry her yet failed to convince me. I am a man that can be convinced easily. But till this stage, I finally realized that "luckily" I didn't step into the tomb

Also, I really suspect (I used to have few friends that take ecstasy, heard few stories about people who take pills. I myself I don't take ecstasy), that the pills have spoilt her logic, her thinking, her behaviour and her morale.

Sometimes we say men are heartless. But in this case, I think sometimes girls are heartless also. But we cannot blame them. They do this for the sakes of their offsprings and future. It is not their fault totally.

Another point I would like to raise up is that, when she is with me, she only asks me to marry her, money sometimes. However, when she is with her customers, maybe not a lot of money, but due to them can accompany and bring her to nightlife, she can even give them free fuck, i think. That is one of the clue I found out she is not sincere to me.
Old 01-02-2009, 05:03 PM
Samster

Forgot to point out, I am not a hardcore chiongster. I don't drink, smoke, nor take drug. Just occasionally like to venture into bushes.

All this while when I was with her, I kept my loyalty, just occasionally tibits only when she travelled.
Old 01-02-2009, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 0
FL Lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFL Lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

[QUOTE=Sexrider;3437359]Thanks Bro cablesnwires, Bro FL Lover and Bro BlurWolfe for the advices.
(A lot of them are working thinking of their family under poverty or raising money for their family, their kids, their parents to accomplish some of their ambition, studying, buying land, buying house and etc. I can't take it to xxx them. Therefore occasionally only when there is an urge only I strike here./QUOTE]

Bro, another advice to you. There is a saying "Men not bad, women no love".

Translate that into chinese and you will understand. Also FYI. Most Batam FLs have parttime boyfriends... I have encountered my fair share of such girls in Batam. Just moved on as what I have told you before.

I dont really see why you should be unhappy with that when you are in a land of paradise. Most importantly, DONT DEGRADE yourself. If a girl ever threaten and dont respect you at all, ASK THE GIRL TO GO N FUCK SPIDER...

A man can never lose his diginity. Once he do that, the girl will never respect him again... Thats a FACT.
Old 01-02-2009, 09:42 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
fee3fow is Cool - loads of Potential

Really is time for you to move on. no point if you have her body but not her heart
Old 02-02-2009, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 16
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sexrider,

How can you expect true love when you need to give cewek S$1K a month? This is called baoing only. If a girl truly loves you, she'll accept whatever amount you give her as monthly allowance.

There're so many red flags that have been raised throughout the course of your relationship but you CONTINUED the game. Always know when to cut losses. Move on bah and be wiser next time.
Old 02-02-2009, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 17
colins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexrider View Post
So, my golden words will be if ones really want to find true love, try something better but not worse. No point wasting time on these kind of gals. I already enlightened. When is yours?
So bro, are you still with her now?
Old 02-02-2009, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 16
Wooden_Handle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWooden_Handle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Remembered the old saying...

当局者谜, 旁规者清
Old 02-02-2009, 06:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Its so obvious that this gal is $$$$$ driven, so Y wanna jump deeper into a hole that has a bottomless pit dude.
RUN!!!!!!!!!!
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1