The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 30-01-2009, 02:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
v4lkyr3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Yang Yang Broke my 14 bonk no came record. 60/1/1 TOO CHEAP? Read more.

I AM NOT AN OKT

Thats the first and foremost everyone should know. I thank you for bro cooler for allowing a newbie like me a chance to have my fun which lead to this encounter with Yang Yang.

In my previous post about FR on Ting Ting, I stopped short of mentioning Yang Yang. I am posting my own FL. So, new thread.

I mentioned again, I am bad with Chinese. I could not ask the critical question about the physical facts.

Here is what I managed to gather painstakingly:

Name : Yang Yang
Race : Chinese (Soz. She mentioned her PRC city origin. But my brain wont register it).
Height : I think she said 165 cm
Weight: I dont know how to ask. A little extra fat (Enough to make her stomach to have the love handles, but you will love it as it is the right amount)
Looks: 9/10 (Trust me, I am not generous on this)
She wore quite a make up. Very pretty though.
Boobs: 9/10 B+ (Bigger than Ping Ping and OMG smooth and yet not very yielding)
HJ: 10/10 (I came once already before. HJ didnt quite make me come. Pretty sure I will came if she did it for my 1st come though).
FJ : Unlimited/10 (I CAME~ I FKING CAME~)
Damage: 60/1/1 (Keep reading if you think its cheap)

Now. This lady is a devil.
60/1/1 is a budget bonk, supposedly. I thought so too.
I CAME WITHIN 5 minutes of the bonk.
She was that good.
She did a reverse cowgirl (I can see her anus) and... I simply came... (Instant regret, trust me. She was too fast to be simply stopped).
I actually cannot believe I came and was in a daze for a couple second, until in my stupidity I told her I came (ZAP me for this). Thus there goes 60 bucks in 5 min.
I asked for second round. same price. I tried to negotiate saying she did it too fast and asked for a discount. No way she said. I was desperate for second come and I agreed (Stupid bugger me).

Here is a few things about her I discovered during my costly bonk
She has very pretty looking vagina and tight (I dont feel Ting Ting's AJ came close. sorry). Looked like Thaiboy's avatar actually (My own impression).

She doesnt like her boobs being squeezed to hard and sucked. She said it will be saggy (which maybe why at 28 it is very TIGHT. I think she made all men came 1st time and the rest just listen like me) and I obliged not to squeeze too hard.

I actually doubted whether her boobs are real. It feels enhanced to me (I squeezed 14 boobs before her). She claimed it is real tho and showed me who was still in missionary position for the 2nd round how it shook. Pretty sure if it is silicon or implants some parts will not shake. All did. Someone who will bonk her after this post is up and a boob professor please give details.

Now. There is also no FRENCHING. I asked her and she said I am not her BF. OK. I can accept (After I came I became submissive I think). Dunno about other bros later.

Did not ask about painting. I will bet however she will say no.
CATBATH was superb. She goes for my balls and even go to the knee. She moans like a pro and more~. I knew it was faked and yet I dont care. The timing and the sound just stimulates me.

I think I discovered that my limit is just 1 shot. We both tried for nearly the whole hour. Her HJ nearly did me. But not enough. Went back to missionary, reverse cowgirl that made me came. Seems like she was too tired and I cant come.

She also mentioned the reason why she can make me come so fast. I think she said that she was able to make me feel loved even for a moment. Sort of true. Not much for second one after she mentioned that (I learnt the trick).

TOTAL damage?
120/1/1 (This is my own calculation)+ 10 (tips. She simply knows how to make me cough up a bit more). Room excluded (caps I brought my own. Prob she had her own tho).

Utter stupidity?
I thought this gal is soooooooo good that she can make me come. I thought to explain that I am going to do a write up for thousands of my friends that are singaporean and able to speak FLUENT chinese (You guys can hang me for this. I dont care anymore after I came). What I wanted actually is to share her with everyone. She wont let me take a body shot of her until I explained in broken Chinese that I need something to show my friends and make her number ring like a beehive.

YES. I do have her body shot. In my mobile phone. I will post it AS soon as I can xfer it to PC. But trust me to say that my waiting for me to post (2 days maybe) will just be hell. Go bonk her at 60/1/1 and if someone can do it faster, post.

At least I could ask what time to what time she works. She said from 10 pm to 6 am in morning from mon to sunday.

All bros that have faith in me. Send your pm to me. I will reply ASAP. Btw. Sen cheongster and 20 pointers first.

To bros. Thanks for bearing with my longwinded writing style. I simply like to add whatever I feels and think. Up or zap. I will take it.

V4l.
Old 30-01-2009, 02:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 17
edwinz86 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteredwinz86 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Yang Yang Broke my 14 bonk no came record. 60/1/1 TOO CHEAP? Read more.

hi bro mind sharing yang yang's contact pls? thx in advance!
Old 30-01-2009, 02:52 AM
Samster

I did not get to ask whether she do other races. Ask at your own risk when u get her number.
Old 30-01-2009, 02:57 AM
Samster

DAMN. I forgot to mention she liked hotel81 better than those bad Cathay.

It was closest from the place I picked her tho~ GL finding manually.
Old 30-01-2009, 03:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
fox989c deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, can i have the contact pls
Old 30-01-2009, 03:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwinz86 View Post
hi bro mind sharing yang yang's contact pls? thx in advance!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fox989c View Post
bro, can i have the contact pls
Both bro had received ctc.
Old 30-01-2009, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by v4lkyr3 View Post
I AM NOT AN OKT

To bros. Thanks for bearing with my longwinded writing style. I simply like to add whatever I feels and think. Up or zap. I will take it.

V4l.
errh... so if we go for her, will we be stupid too??

hahaha...enjoy bro.

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 30-01-2009, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1154 / Power: 17
Existentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud of

Quote:
FJ : Unlimited/10 (I CAME~ I FKING CAME~)

I actually cannot believe I came and was in a daze for a couple second, until in my stupidity I told her I came (ZAP me for this). Thus there goes 60 bucks in 5 min.

At least I could ask what time to what time she works. She said from 10 pm to 6 am in morning from mon to sunday.

To bros. Thanks for bearing with my longwinded writing style. I simply like to add whatever I feels and think.
Bro, all due respect, but it's not your longwinded writing style, it's some of your sentences I can't quite decipher Wanna help me out?

Your thread title says "Yang Yang Broke my 14 bonk no came record." And there are various other mentions in your FR about it. Does this mean you bonked 14 times with 14 other FLs, and this is the first time you had an orgasm? You mean you never cum before?

She works from 10pm to 6am?

Anyway bro, 60/1/1 for a 28 year old milf (some more can't french, can't squeeze boobs too hard, can't paint,etc) is not cheap at all! Nowadays it's 60 or 80/2/2 for her category.

Anyway, very good effort bro... will up you!
Old 30-01-2009, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Existentialism View Post
Bro, all due respect, but it's not your longwinded writing style, it's some of your sentences I can't quite decipher Wanna help me out?

Your thread title says "Yang Yang Broke my 14 bonk no came record." And there are various other mentions in your FR about it. Does this mean you bonked 14 times with 14 other FLs, and this is the first time you had an orgasm? You mean you never cum before?

She works from 10pm to 6am?

Anyway bro, 60/1/1 for a 28 year old milf (some more can't french, can't squeeze boobs too hard, can't paint,etc) is not cheap at all! Nowadays it's 60 or 80/2/2 for her category.

Anyway, very good effort bro... will up you!
Yep. I must admit it was strange. I did not came 14 bonks.

And to be honest it was expensive like you said. But well. After 14 bonks never came and she can do it. I dont bother about the price. those 14 bonks were good, but I never came.

Can you imagine what a desperate man would pay for a gal that can make him come after 14 bonks no come? Well, I wont say priceless. But its just I my passion got the better of my reason for this once.

I dont know how good she will be for other bros. But though it was ex, I am satisfied with it.

v4l

To the bro that zap me

[/QUOTE]Comments on this Post
OK. Zap u since u ask for it.[/QUOTE]

Odd reason to zap as it is, I will accept it since I assume you dont like it.

Cheers.
Old 30-01-2009, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
robinlee_1968 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bro, can PM me her contact? Thanks...
Old 30-01-2009, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I dont know how good she will be for other bros. But though it was ex, I am satisfied with it.
v4l

To the bro that zap me
Comments on this Post
OK. Zap u since u ask for it.[/QUOTE]

Odd reason to zap as it is, I will accept it since I assume you dont like it.

Cheers.[/QUOTE]

I din zap u since I dun usually do it BUT I guess wat we are trying to say is ... IT IS NOT WORTH THE 60 NOT that it is expensive.

U wan expensive, try some premium stk or LD. Those will make a bigger dent in your wallet with 3-digits... Want more damage... ask around and you will find them TOO.

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 30-01-2009, 05:29 PM
Samster

I think there was a misunderstanding.

I regarded her as ex because she made me come within 1st 5 min and I went fr 2nd bonk.

If bros here can last 30 min and not going for 2nd bonk. Isnt it great?

Ok on the zap anyway. Thanks.
Old 30-01-2009, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 17
ultralights deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyultralights deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Bro v4lkyr3,

this was my previous contact under 36 C/D Young Milf Yang Yang about a month back. My thread was removed a couple of times and I was too lazy to keep restarting it else ppl will accuse me of being an okt.

many bros have tried her eg. i1papaya, style.whist, etc just to name a few.

I have nothing against you giving out her contacts, be my guest. Just to attach some pics I have of her. Bros, pls ask contact from new TS.

bayimg - image: yang 1.jpg - free uncensored image hosting

bayimg - image: yang 2.jpg - free uncensored image hosting
Old 31-01-2009, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 16
pewpew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpewpew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpewpew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can she massage anot?

If she can massage, pm me the contact and let me test water coz i dun really have the stamina to bonk for 2 hours and i will let our brothers know how she rate...

~~Temporary Retired~~
Old 31-01-2009, 10:27 AM
Samster

To bro ultralights. Thats her boobs alright. Thanks for posting the pics.

Other bros that want her no pls PM me. I cant keep track who I PMed as I received like 20 so far.

As to about massage. Honestly no idea as I did not get to ask her. Call or SMS to ask her. Dont think she will turn down business.

Cheers

v4l.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1