The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-01-2009, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
anh_thuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Felt Cheated out of Love Money From A Foreign Wife

To All,

I am very very new to this tread. I have been reading alot for the past month and now got the courage to start this tread. It is a long story

I left the country to come over to this foreign country to be with my wife who is a foreigner. We got married since mid of 2007. After staying with me for about 6 months and she wanted to go back to her country to celebrate her birthday.

She went back to her country and I was left alone after I went with her to celebrate her birthday.

When we were staying together, sex were great. We have sex every night or 3 times when I have my off day. She is very damn pretty. Guess fell in love for her very beauty and sexy body that is every man dream.

After 3 month in her country, seen her true coloure. Go out partying & seldom come home. every night exchanging messages. Update later

Will continue, boss calling.
Old 29-01-2009, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Lestat69 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Felt Cheated out of Love Money From A Foreign Wife

u from which country?
Old 29-01-2009, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by anh_thuy View Post
Dude, pls write down your story completely and not like you're writing a story in the other sections where people are camping to wait.
Appreciate your co-operation!
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 29-01-2009, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3102 / Power: 21
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Bro pls carry on ur story can......
Old 29-01-2009, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 17
colins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
Dude, pls write down your story completely and not like you're writing a story in the other sections where people are camping to wait.
Appreciate your co-operation!
Here's your beer while I prepare the bbq...
Old 30-01-2009, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 20
Snuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lestat69 View Post
u from which country?
My guess is Myanmar
Old 30-01-2009, 03:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

I guess is VIETNAM(*wife). If i m wrong, I will give TS 5points! If I m right, hope other bro give me some reward... hehehe

Quote:
After 3 month in her country, seen her true coloure. Go out partying & seldom come home. every night exchanging messages. Update later

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 30-01-2009, 03:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 20
pussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
I guess is VIETNAM(*wife). If i m wrong, I will give TS 5points! If I m right, hope other bro give me some reward... hehehe
lol i also feel is viet wife >>> anh_thuy << it viet lang so i presume bro know viet lang.
Old 30-01-2009, 08:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3102 / Power: 21
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Well i aslo made a guess i think it thai.........
Old 30-01-2009, 08:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
ok. if right, i up u my humble 3 points.
My guess is also Viet wife and guy is Malaysian Chinese

Retired Samster
Old 30-01-2009, 09:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 23
probeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

another sad story......
Old 30-01-2009, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 18
Oceanlee is one of the Best!Oceanlee is one of the Best!Oceanlee is one of the Best!Oceanlee is one of the Best!

First and foremost ..... "LOVE IS BLIND"

Your mating with your partner are in a "Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder".

I can't really figure what your real intention of this post ..... all by the guess on the Subject.

If u r legal binding .... then I think you have to sit and open heart to chat with her, tell her what u feel about her actions and what is she doing.
Next option, if you are both open and sincere on this marriage .... go for a counselling session for the marriage life. (Not just about her Body & Sexlife)

Please take care of the primary and move on .... it can be either direction.
Firstly you yourself must be out from the cocoon of the "emotions", next thing you must know that $$$$ is a form of investment in a (any) relationships.

Last and foremost ..... from your thread starting, I can see you are "LOST" and confused ...... and you embedded into the self-pity mode, whatever it is, you make a decision in the past and you need to deal with it.

Do it, walk through it, and handle it the right manner, then you find yourself walk tall like a MAN.

RETIREMENT ON 15Nov09

Learn to Enjoy the riding Curves, rather than busy with the starting and where you be landing.
别人笑我忒疯癫,我笑他人看不穿,不见五陵豪杰墓,无花无酒锄做田。
命里有时终须有,命里无时莫强求

No $$$$$ No Honey
Do indicate your nick if U UPz me so that I can reciprocate back.
Old 30-01-2009, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekemono View Post
ok. if right, i up u my humble 3 points.
My guess is also Viet wife and guy is Malaysian Chinese
My guess,

Guy-Myannmar

Gal-Pinay

TS where r u? still talking to boss?
Old 30-01-2009, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wah boss calling till now...must be a damn busy man...bwahahahaha
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 30-01-2009, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4460 / Power: 21
AhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond repute

I m camping here too ....
I bet its Vn also ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1