The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-01-2009, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 19
kurosaki ichigo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkurosaki ichigo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Foot Fetish Footjob Fun

I'm starting a new thread on foot fetish and footjob as I think the old thread on footjob should be retired since the information is rather old.

I have tried numerous HC girls to date and I will try my best to list them (as much as I can recall) here. Brothers please add to the list so we can get the latest information on where to indulge in foot fun.

1) Amy (Excelsior HC) - Nice petite girl. Always in pantyhose

2) Win (HC at Birdpark) - Very tall. Long legs and toes. Her toes grip you like nothing. One of the best to me

3) Apple (JL @ Copthorne) - Veteran in foot related fun. Late thirties to early forties

4) M (Parkview HC) - One of the best feet I've seen. Very nicely pedicured. Pleasant looking as well.

5) Estee (Solid Gold Coast) - Mature lady and always in pantyhose. Very good teaser. One of the best in footjob (to me) because we can click. Only does HJ and foot related stuff.

Post away
Old 27-01-2009, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
toddy007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Foot Fetish Footjob Fun

Hi, i am new to this forum. I,too have foot fetish and I like footjobs. So I will be the first to support you!!! Keep the thread going!
Old 27-01-2009, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
jocky14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro

apologies for NOT being able to contribute much.

My all time foot-job queen is Cindy, who has left Bugis and seem to have retired.

I tried Win (assume she was the 185cm++ gal from take5), M, Amy and Apple before. I agreed that they all gave decent foot-jobs.

Others I have tried recently are like Rose, Grace from Holiday Inn & Chris from Excelsior. None of them are good enough to make me think of retrying.

Hope someone can uncover some gems and share here.
Old 28-01-2009, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 19
kurosaki ichigo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkurosaki ichigo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yes I've tried Cindy as well! She's not too bad.

Win was formerly from Take 5. Love the way she stroke me off. Always cannot control much and just lose it whenever she does that. Think I better go visit her again soon
Old 28-01-2009, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

psnly i have only tried a few..

1) Apple from JL, former Aiko..No need to say about her as most pple would have known her...i just feel she's too old for me....

2) M from Parkview, former Grand. Not bad...i would say one of the better one now for footjob...But i feel her pedi could be much better..

3) Veron from Pissa. Nice pedi..but not very flexible when come to footjob..

above i RTF a few times....

now looking for new stocks..haizz...hard to find
Old 28-01-2009, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wish12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bro, are you guys refering to using the thigh, toe, the rear side of kneel, etc for foot job?

Can explain in detail the defination of foot job?
Old 28-01-2009, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
wafer69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I always prefer them to be in stocking as I've a fetish for stocking. Anyone got lobang for this cause I brought the stocking there myself.
Old 28-01-2009, 01:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
wwiss is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Try May of Holiday Inn Attrium at Havelock Road.
It is actually at Basement 1 of Concord Shopping Complex.
She use her toes and the bottom of her feet to tickle your dick.
She do this with her stocking still on.
Damn siok to feel the silky texture of her stocking gliding over your dick.
More pleasure when she apply cream on your dick and then rub it with her stocking clad feet. Occasssionally she grip your hard rod between her thigh and glide it in and out. WOW, the pleasure is too great to bear especially when you can feel the laces of her panthy under her stocking being pushed aside by your little swollen head! Damn good seeing her ridding and grinding over your groin areas.
Old 29-01-2009, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 23
HC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwiss View Post
Try May of Holiday Inn Attrium at Havelock Road.
It is actually at Basement 1 of Concord Shopping Complex.
She use her toes and the bottom of her feet to tickle your dick.
She do this with her stocking still on.
Damn siok to feel the silky texture of her stocking gliding over your dick.
More pleasure when she apply cream on your dick and then rub it with her stocking clad feet. Occasssionally she grip your hard rod between her thigh and glide it in and out. WOW, the pleasure is too great to bear especially when you can feel the laces of her panthy under her stocking being pushed aside by your little swollen head! Damn good seeing her ridding and grinding over your groin areas.
I need to mention again and please give us a break
No more May and Grace again. Enough is enough
Old 29-01-2009, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2640 / Power: 20
enzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadOn View Post
psnly i have only tried a few..

1) Apple from JL, former Aiko..No need to say about her as most pple would
3) Veron from Pissa. Nice pedi..but not very flexible when come to footjob..

above i RTF a few times....
Bro headon, i never know veron does that! i had her few times liao and she never offer that to me.....urrgh, must find one day to test her skill on that.
Old 29-01-2009, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3102 / Power: 21
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Wow that amy still at (Excelsior Hc ) ar..... she been there for almost 4yr plus liao lor...... yes it true she alway wear pantyhose lor..... i hope i mention that Amy it that Amy u refer..... she a malaysia look 6 hight 1.55+ very slim gal also very young now it think got 28 ba..... she got a very good sister they alway togethere go eat go shopping lor forget her name liao... her frd look more sexy heehee
Old 29-01-2009, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzer88 View Post
Bro headon, i never know veron does that! i had her few times liao and she never offer that to me.....urrgh, must find one day to test her skill on that.
no she doesnt...but i asked her for tat lor...but she's not tat pro in doing tat....
Old 29-01-2009, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 19
完颜不破 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy完颜不破 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dear Bros,,

How doest Apple do the foot job? Am curious cos never got to try from her
Old 30-01-2009, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1311 / Power: 21
t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of

My fren recently came back from ShangHai. he had foot reflexology. The gal was doing her thing then she suddenly placed a condom on my fren's big toe. She sat on his toe and underneath wore nothing. According to him, her facial expression seemed slutty and seductive.
Old 30-01-2009, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wish12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by t123 View Post
My fren recently came back from ShangHai. he had foot reflexology. The gal was doing her thing then she suddenly placed a condom on my fren's big toe. She sat on his toe and underneath wore nothing. According to him, her facial expression seemed slutty and seductive.
wow.... is that a fuck shop foot reflecology or those normal one?
what happen next?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1