The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 15-01-2009, 05:16 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Kazeyaro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
WARNING of bingbing/pingping from NanKing

Dear Bros!
Normally I dont really write much FRs or put up any threads as I'm normally on the quieter side of just asking around for contacts to go around doing my deed.

However, this time round I FELT REALLY COMPELLED to write this!

This just occurred only at about 3pm today!
I was rolling around geylang in hope to get some CNY stuffs. As I pass by Lor 31 along Sims Ave, I saw this girl around the corner as a FL, seems not too bad, quite pretty good n looks big on top, very tempting! So i asked her for the price, initially she said $70 n I said it was alittle too ex and we agreed on $60 and she sat in the car.

I'm the sort that normally likes a little adventure. (eg. in cars, staircases n kinki) However, while in the car to her the only place must be at a hotel n it MUST BE NEARBY, CANNOT ANYWHERE ELSE, ONLY WHERE SHE WANTS!
1st - Downs the mood. Nvm, since I agreed I moved along n tag with her to the location.

Upon destination, she straight away strips n asks me to shower.
2nd - Spoiling the mood. Nvm, so I shower n next thing I know she's naked on the bed.
3rd - too fast cos I normally like it abit GFE, somemore in the afternoon!

Nvm, agreed n gonna pay so I have to do my job, RIGHT? GREAT!

Then when comes to fondling, she TELLS me.... "This cannot!, That cannot!" Then what CAN? Btw, this is only sucking on her tits! Her handy work is LOUSY, POOR n INCORRIGIBLE! Only know how to lick your tits lousily which initially I though I may be stinking, but cant be cos I JUST SHOWERED THOROUGHLY!

Nvm, I continued and she spoils ALL e MOMENTUMS! WTF?
Only know how to ask me to TOP her n thats it?

Wait till the best part....
I cannot screw, thinking I'm lousy for the day. So I asked her to give me a HJ instead. Now, she tells me that she's tired already, only for about 20mins of screwing. I ask her to top me instead, she says it'll be $100. ITS BLOODY DAY-LIGHT ROBBERY! n if she'll gonna give me a HJ, she'll hv to charge extra $10. I'm in such a bad shape that I just said ok to the $10 on top of the $60.
Finally I came to my dismay... Feels screwed up anyway.

So shower n ready to pay money.
Now THIS IS e BEST PART!
So I told her $70 since she asked earlier to top up $10 like cashcard like that.
She then said NO.... its now $80! after she saw me took out a stack of cash.
I told her nicely that 70 was what we agreed upon when she only agree to give a HJ.

Now she screams at me n CURSE me saying that I cant even let $10 bucks go. I'm usually nice if you ask nicely. n she tried to snatch away my pants which had the money. I took in back and said 'NO'! Nicely still n not even screaming.... Even at this point in time, I was still in a nice tone n talking civilised...
Then she says, "I NORMALLY GET WHAT I WANT!" She says: "If you dont give it, you'll know it"

Next thing I know, being pinned up the wall by a small size gal about 1.6m. SHE F#$%K-ing SQUEEZE My balls! I still said NO! nicely. Then she SQUEEZES it HARDER!
Damnn.... it feels like as though a soccer kick to your nuts but still lingering feeling! COS SHE"S STILL HOLDING ON TO IT!
No choice, I had to push her away!

Note: Bros, if you know what Hell Week is like! This is like 10 times worst!

I'll give some details in case you come across!
Dont waste your money on this SICK SHIT! Right, she said she's like 23 like that. Dont know if its real also.

Dressing: Black top with white pants. (That was what I saw, may change outfit)
Looks: 8/10. (Pretty good looking)
Boobs: C-cup to D. (But feels FAKE)
BJ: LOUSY
HJ: I think if you do it yourself, you feel more accomplished!
BBJ: Dont even think about it!
Old 03-02-2009, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
kogi is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: WARNING of bingbing/pingping from NanKing

Sorry to read about your bad experience bro.

This is a question to all bros who patronize PRC WL. Wonder why is that people like going to PRC FLs? Is it the cheap price? Language no barrier? Seems like I often read about bad encounters and no service, cheating service, greedy FL demanding more money after the act and getting away with it, promise heaven and earth before act but in room suddenly become holy like a nun, the list goes on. What is the attraction? Can anyone enlighten me please?
Old 04-02-2009, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
daniely4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kogi View Post
Sorry to read about your bad experience bro.

This is a question to all bros who patronize PRC WL. Wonder why is that people like going to PRC FLs? Is it the cheap price? Language no barrier? Seems like I often read about bad encounters and no service, cheating service, greedy FL demanding more money after the act and getting away with it, promise heaven and earth before act but in room suddenly become holy like a nun, the list goes on. What is the attraction? Can anyone enlighten me please?

quite true bro, thats why when we encounter some rare gems, we quickly share it here.

anyway, there are many PRC FLs...in the hundreds at a give night. Need only a couple of them to be very bad...and then SBF bros complain here...to give the impression that majority are just money grabbibg wh*res
Old 04-02-2009, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1762 / Power: 22
akaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant future

If she thinks she can be so yaya and mean, I think she asking for trouble. U r a nice guy liao, if she happen to meet some fierce fxxkers, never know wat will happen to her.
Old 04-02-2009, 12:58 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
fee3fow is Cool - loads of Potential

Ya TS you are already very nice to her. Maybe too nice until she think she can eat you
Old 04-02-2009, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 22
steamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to behold

my sympathies to the TS. I kena this gal before too but not so jialat as TS' case, but her svc is the pits. No different from buying stamps at the SAM machine. Pick up, no chemistry, go htl, do, pay n go off. Zero gfe.
Bros, avoid her..remember Ping Ping at Lor31, last seen in black blouse n black slacks, ard 1.60 hgt, slim, quite fair, with 34C enhanced boobs spilling out n showing lots of cleavage (dun be mesmerized here..haha). Will open mouth at sgd70 but willing to accept sgd60.
Take her at ur own peril..for me tat afternoon was money down the drain
Old 04-02-2009, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 16
TanChinKu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTanChinKu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

So TS got her number?
Old 04-02-2009, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

The last part sounds a bit psychotic...hmmm...

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 05-02-2009, 08:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
KingKong69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yo bro TS, me sympathised on your lousy encounter.....dont these PRC gals really know WHAT JOB they are into?.....its we pay and they jolly well deliver accordingly!!! and if their service is good, we'll rtf for sure....bro take it as a lesson learned, next time your urge come.....search for gem in SBF lah ....sure you can get good gem right? CHEERS!
Old 05-02-2009, 08:50 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
euraka99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sorry to hear about your encounter, i should say it's fly by night, some even ask for downpayment before action, PRC really sucker, we are fools.
always check SBF before action, pickup FL depend on luck, i would say 25% are good / GFF can even go movies with you during their off season.
too friendly may end up buying branded staff for them.
encounter i face - wanted me to buy i-phone for her - tell her i buy - DO YOU KNOW HOW TO USED.
expect us to be their TAXI driver bring them to Chinatown to send money back.
expect us to send them to school and back - no problem but always bad on timing - told them off airplane / train do not WAIT.
feeling horney go for legal, overall price is almost the same.
70 + 20/30 + tips somemore save from AV
am i right
Old 05-02-2009, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
Liquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant future

Bro really you are too nice liao, you should just tell her to call the policeif she felt short change ofthe $10, best of all you can even offer to help her call 999
Old 06-02-2009, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 22
steamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to behold

she is there today at 1.15pm @ lor 31, dressed in dark blue or black blouse and white slacks.
Bros, avoid
Old 06-02-2009, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid@cid View Post
Bro really you are too nice liao, you should just tell her to call the policeif she felt short change ofthe $10, best of all you can even offer to help her call 999
Bro maybe you dont want to challenge PRC WL like this. She could invent stories say she was the victim of robbery and assault. Who you tink the police will believe? Big guy or small girl? Some more the WLs not scared of complaining to police because they know in Singapore very law abiding. Not like other country where policeman will force the girl to give free session and then also rob the girl.
Old 06-02-2009, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by steamer View Post
she is there today at 1.15pm @ lor 31, dressed in dark blue or black blouse and white slacks.
Bros, avoid
Bro thanks for the warning.
Old 06-02-2009, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazeyaro View Post
Then she says, "I NORMALLY GET WHAT I WANT!" She says: "If you dont give it, you'll know it"
Sounds like CHINA single child policy really spoils the kids.

So sorry to hear about your encounter.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1