The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2009, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
emperor^10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Have u Ever Seen a Gal/Women Changing Clothes???

Have u Ever Seen a Gal/Women Changing Clothes Un-intentionally???

Today i was in a shopping outlet in KL shop for my favourite Jeans... And when i was busy choosing the pair of jeans to test, i notice that one of the changing room is partially shown... And to my surprise , is a young lady age around 20-25 testing a jeans... Was able to peep into there for about 5 mins before my HM ask me to chooose my jeans and test...

P/S: She was wearing a white panty...

Last edited by emperor^10; 14-01-2009 at 11:45 PM. Reason: Add wordings
Old 15-01-2009, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 16
Longitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud ofLongitude has much to be proud of
Re: Have u Ever Seen a Gal/Women Changing Clothes???

I remember a long time ago when I was just a little boy I used to look out of my house and just opposite some factory girls will change their clothes with the window open. I got to view their bosom only. But I spent many exciting moments looking from my window until I was caught by my auntie.
Old 15-01-2009, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

many many years back when monster still staying at the ang swa area...just opposite my block got this woman who every day at the same time will stand at the window top bare and do her make up....monster used bino can even see her nipples....
Old 15-01-2009, 11:56 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

Last time when my dotters were small, everytime also see...yah and oc changing also see until don't see...fb also ... even allow me to take photos!

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 15-01-2009, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 18
sexmatrix03 is one of the Best!sexmatrix03 is one of the Best!sexmatrix03 is one of the Best!sexmatrix03 is one of the Best!

I recall that when I in secondary sch, my classroom's position is very near to the girls toilet. The actual position is where we can see the outside wall of the girl's toilet, where the window is at the top.

As my sch is quite old, got one day, I think the brackets holding the glass panels gave way, so the whole piece had to be replaced. The sch uncles, of course are lazy lah..., so during the period before they changed the panel, got a opening to see what is happening in the toilet lo.

My class is one level up, and my seat is just nice for me to see the 'actions' in the toilets lo.

Haha.... I can see girls, after their P.E lessons, go into toilet and change. Dunno if they do it on purpose, or they actually dunno that the glass panel is gone, they just happily changing and playing with each other, splashing water and grapping each other's breast!! Wah lau.... I see liao... my nose can bleed lo..... all the different bra colours and some even take of their bra to wipe their body!

I oso happen to see this gal that I fancy, she is also changing in there.... wah... light pink bra.... light pink panty... I can still remember that sight....

But too bad, the uncles all fast hand fast leg.... they replaced the glass panel that evening.
Old 15-01-2009, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 16
Fusion is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFusion is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFusion is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Bros,

Changing room in Singapore, asia - very difficult to see anything.
Changing room in USA / Europe, very easy to "zhao geng"
Usually they are just curtain and usually there is gap, I have seen
many time.
Next time bros travel to USA / Europe, must visit lady clothing dept.
You will have good reward...
If you zap me, I must deserved it but leave your nick, I will not zap
back. Pls Rate this Thread.
Old 15-01-2009, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 16
Silent=Killer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
many many years back when monster still staying at the ang swa area...just opposite my block got this woman who every day at the same time will stand at the window top bare and do her make up....monster used bino can even see her nipples....
Haha. Mine same area with monster. Ard 10pm - 11pm (cant remember clearly), sometimes abit later. She was always topless wearing only undies, walking here and there. Dun dare to use bino, scare later kena beaten by ah ma (still young at that point of time).

We might be seeing the same (.)(.)......
Old 15-01-2009, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2258 / Power: 21
stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fusion View Post
Hi Bros,

Changing room in Singapore, asia - very difficult to see anything.
Changing room in USA / Europe, very easy to "zhao geng"
Usually they are just curtain and usually there is gap, I have seen
many time.
Next time bros travel to USA / Europe, must visit lady clothing dept.
You will have good reward...
Many years ago, when I was studied in UK, I used to shop those small shops for some clothes. Normally they dun have changing room, just change or test at one of the corner. First experienced saw a young lady strip to underwear n testing her jean, what a faith....
Old 15-01-2009, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 17
dmtpl is a glorious beacon of lightdmtpl is a glorious beacon of lightdmtpl is a glorious beacon of lightdmtpl is a glorious beacon of lightdmtpl is a glorious beacon of light

Last week, I was at Parkway comming in from 3 floor carpark to fetch my wif
while passin the ladies toiet I noticed in the mirror reflection, that there was a malay lady in Panties & bra changing. I pretended to use my mobile and
keep watching her change.

I realiz that she was a cleaner about 20yrs old finish her shift and change baju.

Cheap trill, but still trill.
Old 15-01-2009, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
mimi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My neighbour changes clothes in her room. problem is, the room window is facing my window. too bad we're one block apart, too blur to see anything.
Old 15-01-2009, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5902 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmtpl View Post
Last week, I was at Parkway comming in from 3 floor carpark to fetch my wif while passin the ladies toiet I noticed in the mirror reflection, that there was a malay lady in Panties & bra changing. I pretended to use my mobile and keep watching her change......
Wow, I thot you might have use your mobile video mode and shot the scene instead

While I was still young (abt 10), me & my little bro (abt 8) always peek at the opposite block (Tanglin Halt) which was 2 storeys lower, a MILF always after bath in the evening (fully dressed but suspected braless), would stand in front of the cupboard mirror and powder herself for almost half an hour. Her hands were moving in and out of her top inside the t-shirt, covering all corners of her body....armpits, back, neck....and most importantly her twin towers (.)(.).......this sight is forever so clear in my mind.
Old 15-01-2009, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Pansexual deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Remember abt 2 decade back there was this JC girl who was staying opposite my block used to change her uniform at a certain hour in the early morning. She will normall draw the curtain however she forgotten when the light is on in the room, outside can see through quite clearly. Always look forward to see her in bra/nude every morning.
Old 15-01-2009, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
MarioBros deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

aha! this reminds me of an incident that happened to me few months back... this all took place at MNG boutique in KLCC.. as u guys all know, men are not allowed near changing rooms in these places.. i happen to stand just at the entrance of these changing rooms waiting for my gf to test her clothes.. and i notice this white guy staring at something excitingly... i turned around towards what he was staring and was shocked with what i saw... usually these changing rooms has no doors, they were just blocked by curtains, and trust me, what we both saw was totally mind blowing... a SYT with one of the greatest body around was totally nude testing out her clothes!! without bra and panties!.... i then looked at the white man.. as we both smiled and continue our premiere view for the next 5 - 10 minutes.. my gf was kinda suprised as i kept suggesting her to try on new clothes as i always would be sleepy and quickly usher her out of the boutique! totally world class =D
Old 16-01-2009, 08:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 16
Express deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This reminds me of the time when I was studying in London.

I stayed in this hostel that had I big shower room on each floor catering to both sexes. Of course there were individual shower rooms in each of such large shower rooms. I take my shower at about half past 6 in the mornings and on many occasions I had seen female hostelites showing without closing the doors. Each time they were the one who asked to be excused.
Old 16-01-2009, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 18
vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light

When I was doing a job as a waiter in a big hotel, I accidentally wondered into the changing room for models. They were doing a show and wow... all braless. When they saw me, they carried on like I am transparent.

Got a good show but at that time, I was timid and left quickly. Missed it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1